Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Thank you. I got the answer, it's very complicated so I edited my original request for help and added the solutions to the bottom.
Grats on getting the answer, but you might wanna edit it again to give how/where you got the answer rather than just the answer itself. Selebus (the game dev) specifically has asked us not to share the exact answer, and sharing it has brought his wrath before, as you can see in the quote below.
Honestly, that puzzle section was just originally going to be the IP address and nothing else. But then some cuck went against the one thing I asked people not to do and ruined it for everyone.

That being said, I actually love how that scene came out and am excited to figure out another way to make people quit next.
That's why no one just listed off the answers for you.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Gonna level with you guys, I just looked through the code, found the event in question and used the conditions in the if statements when I couldn't work out what I needed to do (though I did have the IP written down)

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you. I got the answer, it's very complicated so I edited my original request for help and added the solutions to the bottom.
For the record, Selebus specifically asked (in the scene you must have just read to get that answer), that people not post the answer. Too many people were skipping over the Happy Scenes because they were creepy.

Rattenknabbern

Aug 3, 2020
I really like the soundtrack especially the song that plays in the library with Futaba. The song is called morningmoon in the files but does anyone know the name of the composer?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Still the only game on F95 that I actually pay for. Selebus meets his deadlines and provides regular quality updates while providing excellent communication. The discord is very active and Selebus is always in there taking feedback and quickly fixing any reported bugs while he works on the game.

The girls of this game are my type (very petite) and it's very hard to find quality games with these type of girls and good writing. There's only like 3 girls in the game, 2 of them are side characters, that I have no interest in simply because I am very unattracted to extremely large boobs (that's my problem, not the games). With that said, I won't sit here and say this game is perfect, it can be slightly grindy and the amount of clicks you need to navigate around should be improved in the future hopefully. I also don't agree with the super dedicated fanbase that thinks everything is a massive spoiler and thinks that everyone who plays the game needs to soak in every single word in depth or risk being stuck in a certain section of the game. (That solution really should be pinned in a spoiler on the main page for people who get stuck...). It's still the best game on F95 in my opinion and you guys should consider supporting it if you aren't. It's worth the patreon only channels on discord alone, especially if your into lewder renders of the girls.

Speaking of lewd, that is another slight thing I see a few fans divided on. The game is getting pretty long and we still haven't seen many of the girl's "aspects" in-game. I don't want a full on pure hentai game but I do think there needs to be more casual nudity in the game. "Accidentally" seeing Sana and/or Maya showering for example would be hilarious, girls flashing or showing more while teasing, topless pillow fights, voyeurism, I dunno, you get the point. More casual nudity that doesn't go straight to sex acts. The new Molly scene was great and I really hope more of that type of stuff happens since I feel it's a good compromise if Selebus doesn't enjoy writing pure H scenes.
You'll see the "aspects" when the time is right for them and we, the "dedicated" fans, don't necessarily consider everything one massive spoiler, some of us, myself included, are of the same mind as Selebus himself and would rather you find your own answers since the game gives them to you if you pay attention. The real hard no for me is leaked versions, no help for current patron versions until they become public is one of my core rules on this game. Selebus is sticking to what he wants, if he wants to stick with lust event only nudity, he can and should. If he doesn't mind a little nudity on the less sexual side, Rin's Delirium event, then I could see that IF he wants to. I don't mind either way with the quality of the overall game, he could strip the whole thing of nudity and sex and I would still play having experienced the quality of the writing. The division you see is mostly between the ones who want an H game or still see this site as a site specifically for H games and the ones who like the game as it is. I would normally be in the former group, but on this one I am in the latter group.

Too much fucking grind! I have girls over 100 affection and nearly that in damn Lust and it still shows there is more events for the girl! The TRACKER is USELESS! No damn clues in it on what to do! After playing this game for a good 8 hours and STILL can't get a new fucking event for the girl I am giving up on this trash game!

Seriously hours of repeatedly visiting girl at the bar! At the door! Repeated lust scenes or affection scenes and still can't get damn Sana's event for example! Seriously fix the fucking tracker so it says what needs to be fucking done! Right not it's a damn repetitive fiasco!

This game really has potential but not with a fucking BROKEN Tracker!

Oh and let's put what I said into damn perspective! I am on day 818! Does that tell you how damn much I have done grinding on girls to try to get a new damn scene!
That isn't a grind issue, that's an issue with not going to the place or having the minimum number of days to trigger events that are needed for other events. The tracker doesn't need fixed, your method of playing needs fixed. Your grinding issue boils down to spending too much time on one girl raising her stats when there are other requirements needed on other girls. This is why it is suggested you grind them all equally.

woah.. 1gb for compressed

View attachment 1040652
And it will only get worse as the game develops over the next few years.

Its been apparent that Ami is the yandere between them for quite a while now, and that Ayane is not jealous as long as she's getting attention.

This game has really pretty simple patterning outside of certain storyline and happy events. Girls alternate Dorm Event / Other location event, though not always predictably (eg sometimes you get dorm other other dorm, and so on). A minority of events only trigger on weekends. Most of the time, if a girl's stuck and not advancing it's because the next event is a joint event and requires a different girl to be advanced before it can fire (because it involves both of them being at a certain point). The storyline in this game is actually completely linear and there are not actually any optional events at all; even 'side' girl events have to be completed, and you can't advance out of chapter 1 until you have completed everything. The only missable or optional events are some happy scenes (just a couple, most are also mandatory)

This can cause you to get stuck if you actually need something else to advance, and there are a couple very large joint events that require a whole host of other events to be completed before they can fire (for example, there's a beach trip that requires something like 8 different girls to be advanced to the correct stage before it will actually happen).

Consequently, it is usually not possible to focus on a single girl and max her storyline completely while ignoring the others. You will eventually encounter joint events that require the other participants to be advanced as well.

It initially seems like this isn't the case because some girls you are very likely to advance with initially (like Ayane and Chika) do not have a lot of event gating until later on. But in reality, this isn't a sandbox game with optional choices - every girl is required to advance, and there are only a couple situations where Sensei makes a meaningful decision or the order that you do stuff matters (good homie/bad homie is the primary one of these, and is one you'll run afoul of if you rapidly advance Chika's storyline early in the game).

Currently, there's not any event in the game that requires more than 30-35 affection or 15 lust. If you're being blocked, it isn't a grind issue: it's a you not having done other events issue.

Most of the pre-requisites are obvious and trackable to which girls are friends or roommates with others: Rin and Futaba, Ayane and Sana or Ami, Ami and Maya, Chika and Yumi, etc. More complex events may require more (as I mentioned, beach vacation requires basically every girl to be advanced to a certain point before it happens, and completing chapter 1 and starting chapter 2 requires literally all ch1 events to have taken place)

Its unlikely that the tracker will ever tell you what you have to do because this game features puzzles that have to be solved, including a couple that lock you into infinite loops until you solve them. This game has horror/psychological/existential crisis tags for a reason.
Lust events are entirely optional, actually. In fact, there are several events that can be turned red, AKA missed, in every category except main events, which are the only ones that are 100% mandatory, and future events do change depending on whether certain events were completed before, since it is entirely possible to trigger events out of order, and whether any were missed. Example, Rin's first event after the beach changes depending on whether you were a good or a bad homie to her.

That said, it is mostly linear right now as we are on a specific path that is the first of several to come and, in this case, I do believe the user you responded to has fallen into the 'needs another girl' scenario.

In fact, assuming he isn't already passed the beach event, he's going to have a rough time BECAUSE he did all that grinding. I know because I made that mistake in my first run before the beach event was in the game.

IDK what you're talking about, we've definitely had naked scenes with Maya's avatar; didn't those turn you on?!

This game is a real slow build with some girls, though it makes a certain amount of sense based on personalities and the fact that there's no optional content. If your favorites are all girls who don't yet have sexy times, I suppose it's probably frustrating, but as long as there is a mix, I think the payoff can be pretty good (just the last Rin scene in this update, for instance, was pretty great given how well developed Rin's character has been). It also makes sense that there are girls who may never be sexual partners, though I imagine that's a harder sell since some people may get invested in their favorites only to find they're never an option.

This is one of 2 games I currently support financially and one of only about 4 I've ever considered supporting. With that said, I think regular updates can be a bit overrated. I skipped the 2/1 update entirely and just played that content with the 2/15 update .. and still only got about 2 hours out of it all. You see other games that similarly do constant small updates adding a couple scenes but never really going anywhere - most of these, including LiL probably, are more satisfying in larger chunks over longer intervals. Popping in for 45 minutes of new content when you have a save that is 100% complete (especially given LiL forces you to be 100% complete to advance to chapter 2) isn't super satisfying experience-wise.
He means with the actual character, not a 'happy' scene representation like amiokay girl, who takes the form of Maya, but is not Maya as far as any of us know. With the slow build, I'm actually grateful Selebus took his time now thanks to Rin's last event in the current build. I'm not sure that moment could have felt nearly as satisfying if Selebus had rushed into it. In fact, I'm sure it would have been disappointing, but he completely avoided disappointment and we got an extremely satisfying end to leave off on for those of us who played that event last.

did they remove second part of the dorms i cant find anyway to speak to certain girls or move forward with them while having like 200 or more lol
The second floor? You have to go up using the bottom option in the very first menu, DO NOT select talk to or knock on door type options or you will have to roll back to the initial dorm options.

Does this majorly change the storyline or make me miss events?
Yes, so I suggest holding back with Chika.

You can't make things go better for Rin at the beach, but you can make Rin not resent you for that result. If you let the beach event happen and then proceed down Chika's path, she won't be upset with you for it. The game tracks this as a flag called "badhomie". It affects your ongoing relationship with Rin.

IMO it is a shitty gotcha because its possible to advance Chika's storyline past the point of no return before she explicitly tells you about her crush. It's not just one of the few decisions with an impact, but it's one where you can be unaware of that impact when you do it. The later Chika events do NOT require you to have progressed Rin's route to the point she explicitly tells you about her crush on Chika. Generally, this game doesn't do that kind of thing.

To whit:

label mall:
if chika_love >= 0 and firsttimemall == False:
jump firsttimemall
if chika_love >= 5 and mall5 == False:
jump mall5
if chika_love >= 10 and mall10 == False:
jump mall10
if chika_love >= 15 and chikadorm15 == True and day79 == True and mall15 == False:
jump mall15
if chika_love >= 20 and chikadorm20 == True and mall20 == False:
jump mall20
elif christmas7 == True:
jump mallgen2
else:
jump mall2to4

"Hang out":
if chika_love >= 5 and day == 1 and chikadorm5 == False:
"I should probably wait until Yumi's not right there to hang out with Chika..."
jump doorknock
if chika_love >= 5 and day != 1 and day != 3 and chikadorm5 == False:
jump chikadorm5
if chika_love >= 10 and mall10 == True and chikadorm5 == True and chikadorm10 == False:
jump chikadorm10
if chika_love >= 15 and chikadorm10 == True and chikadorm15 == False and day != 3 and day != 1:
jump chikadorm15
if chika_love >= 20 and mall15 == True and chikadorm20 == False:
jump chikadorm20
else:
jump chikadormgen

As you can see, none of those depend on Rin's events. This one has always really bugged me as unfair, as the first time I played I finished Chika's whole route before I started Rin's, and it felt like a gotcha that didn't make any sense (it's not betraying her when you don't even know yet). IMO, Selebus should require cafe15 to do Chikadorm20, so the player has some kind of knowledge of what they're potentially doing. Most of the time these kinds of pathing problems are caught by the central story events (Day79 in this case), but Day79 itself only requires Chickadorm15. The game is just assuming that you have advanced Rin to Cafe15 in the first 79 days, but it's quite possible to not do that.

IMO it's the biggest continuity/logic issue in the game.
Actually, it makes perfect sense. Why wouldn't Rin resent you for taking her chance away? It was you that betrayed her and took that chance from her on the bad homie path, but it was not you on the good homie path. The design is intentional, hence why it marks future events as red/missed if you betray Rin. You are supposed to be leveling each girl as equally as possible due to the requirements of some events so you don't get stuck anyway.

It says this is part 2. Is there part 1 of this game?
They are all included in every version, the part 1/part 2 thing is because each month is split into two releases now instead of just one.

I think that's supposed to happen though. The game has some pretty bleak perspectives on relationships, and most of them can be quite relatable. I'm sure in real life, you've sometimes hurt someone without realising it. It's quite thought provoking, and maybe it's there as a warning. To show that there can be consequences for progressing too quickly. That's my take on it though
Exactly, you hit the nail on the head.

I agree with you but I do think it kind of stands out in a game where otherwise, pretty much nothing is missable or optional. The game is extremely linear except for this one thing that you can easily fail to predict, and even if it is thematically in keeping with the game's storytelling, it isn't a good play experience exactly because you're otherwise completely on rails without any optional consequences to incur.

For the game to more or less have one meaningful choice with consequences and then ensure that in that one single choice it's quite possible you don't even realize there could be consequences is a feel-bad, even if it is story-appropriate. It's incongruous.
There's actually quite a bit you can miss, but this is the only missable event so far that can be missed by making a wrong decision. There will likely be more in the future and, in fact, there is a theory on one already where Sana might keep her distance if you've already done stuff with Sara. There are also quite a few changes outisde of missable content based on the order events are played in or if you missed an event entirely. I suggest purposely going through the bad homie scenario at least once to see how Rin handles the aftermath in that case. Remind me to never make her angry, let's just put it that way. The ones that don't explode into emotional rage are much scarier to deal with than the ones who do.

This game is all about consequences, which will become much more apparent as it unfolds and eventually branches off into other routes. What we're on now is the 'dark' route with several more to be made in the future, several of those being ones where you don't necessarily want the good homie path because it might take you off of another girl's route when you're not going for Rin. You may HAVE to betray Rin to stay off her path, who knows.

I think some people are misunderstanding the game, or perhaps underestimating the writer in some ways. I don’t think that whether a choice was the good or bad one, or whether there even IS a wholly good choice or not has very much yet to be seen, and can’t be measured with the immediate consequences.
For example, I’m like 90% certain that being a good homie to Rin will cause some other shit to hit the fan later on in the future. In fact for those who played 13pt2 might haven seen one possible way that could happen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We still have a lot of story to go so I wouldn’t be so sure of anything right now. This stuff with Rin is likely only the beginning.
Given the path we're on now, shit hitting the fan is inevitable. The only influence we really have is how it hits. I'm very certain there will be pain in her future and we will be the cause given that last Rin event, but I'm not sure it will be on the level of the Rin beach thing.

Keep in mind there are years of development left, it's pretty much guaranteed to happen again.

It also isn't the only incidence of the game fucking with the player by a long shot which, again, guaranteed to continue happening.

Edit:

Exactly this. Betraying Rin does lock you out of some events even though she "forgives" sensei, but it also opens up one of the best written scenes in the game and gives Sensei his first actual consequence for his extremely unethical and illegal activities. Calling it a bad outcome may be true from a gameplay perspective but as a reader I'm enjoying both paths (although I haven't seen Rin's new events and probably won't until March).

I really think this game is best enjoyed if you lean into the writing rather than treating it purely as a game. While there is a gameplay loop, you aren't always going to be rewarded for engaging with it and sometimes that may not play out until a dozen updates later.

One thing I'm really looking forward to is watching people play this for the first time when it's finished just to see how that experience differs from ours. What Selebus has done better than any other developer I've seen on here is make the storytelling a part of the development process. One of the reasons I think a lot of people went after Chika first is they saw the pink event on her timeline and none on Rin's, it'll be interesting to see if more players catch the badhomie trap when the game is finished.
Indeed, that is the H game mentality, they were going for the pink events, pink often being associated with sexual events like the lust events in this game, and they did not pay attention to the possibility of consequences. Unfortunately, with H games, there very rarely are actual consequences. You might get the 'you were bad, don't do it again' treatment, but nothing lasting and truly impactful. With Lessons in Love, you get things like the bad homie scenario, where you don't get just told off, you lose things.

There are definitely going to be more bad homies throughout development and even as this game lies on this thread and in Selebus's Patreon and SubscribeStar and to them I say welcome to the brotherhood, most of us fell into that trap, some even before it existed.

Also, you say in March, are you aware Selebus is taking a break from the game? This past update was the last before that break, but he will be back.

Man, I can't break the wee Irish lass's heart, but...

At first, I wanted a Sensei, Rin, Futaba triangle, now I want a parallelogram involving Molly. Ah, fuck it, make it a dodecahedron/n-polyhedron with everyone, even Ms(Mrs?). Watabe.
I know, I can't decide between being overjoyed at the end of Rin's events so far or dreading what that will bring with Molly. I really don't want to break the poor girl's heart.

I really like the soundtrack especially the song that plays in the library with Futaba. The song is called morningmoon in the files but does anyone know the name of the composer?
My favorites are christmasyay.mp3 and molly.mp3. The first is so energetic and happy and the second is so calm and peaceful. I honestly almost fell asleep mid game listening to it during Molly's events and only the game itself and my resolve to finish it kept me awake, it has that kind of calming effect. A bit of a fun fact, I managed to time one of her events that use molly.mp3 perfectly so that slight fade at the end was happening just as I was coming out of the event.

Unfortunately, it seems there is no information or it is in a different language, VLC normally displays in the title bar the actual name and composer info, but it didn't in this case.

Last edited:

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
You're welcome to do what you want man, but hoo boy you have no idea how much worse you just made it. Northern Ireland is a different country. One where border tensions have been extremely bad for a very, very long time.
At the end of the day, do what you want, I just felt I had to say what I had to say.
For comparison though, imagine the character is supposedly from Texas, speaks with a Boston accent, and you've just said they're from "Up near Ottawa".
I don't think it's really that unlikely that someone from Armagh would identify as Irish over Northern Irish or British (stats say that 50% do) and we all play to our stereotypes when we are in unfamiliar places.

From my experience of living in my little den of republican sedition in the 2000's I can assure you that none of the folk from NI that I know consider themselves British and are very much capable of acting like they're from Gallway and smashing out some Gaelic when they're "on the mainland" (that phrase would really piss them off).

I would also suggest that in Molly's lifetime border tensions have hardly been "extremely bad".

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Since nobody mentioned it yet, this is just a heads up that due to circumstances out of his control, Selebus has posted in the Discord that he is extending his break, and the next Patreon update won't be until April 1st, but will be larger than previously planned. The public release of 0.13.0 part 2 will still be March 1st. I'm putting this message here so that people are aware.

Sep 16, 2018
I don't think it's really that unlikely that someone from Armagh would identify as Irish over Northern Irish or British (stats say that 50% do) and we all play to our stereotypes when we are in unfamiliar places.

From my experience of living in my little den of republican sedition in the 2000's I can assure you that none of the folk from NI that I know consider themselves British and are very much capable of acting like they're from Gallway and smashing out some Gaelic when they're "on the mainland" (that phrase would really piss them off).

I would also suggest that in Molly's lifetime border tensions have hardly been "extremely bad".
This and Molly is an incredibly theatrical person who is playing to an audience with pre-conceived, "touristy" notions of Ireland. It's pretty typical for teenagers to embrace and project an intensely romanticized version of a heritage they may not totally understand, especially when they're alone in a strange land.

I'm not really sure what she's supposed to be like, like should she be waxing poetic about brexit and raging against catholics and the idea of an independent Ireland? I could see complaining if she was constantly harping about Ireland but it really doesn't come up that much after her introduction.

As for the red hair, I could see that being a valid complaint if there weren't also girls with blue, green, and neon pink hair in the game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Since nobody mentioned it yet, this is just a heads up that due to circumstances out of his control, Selebus has posted in the Discord that he is extending his break, and the next Patreon update won't be until April 1st, but will be larger than previously planned. The public release of 0.13.0 part 2 will still be March 1st. I'm putting this message here so that people are aware.
Understood, thanks for the heads up, it wasn't posted to SubscribeStar, so some of us may not have gotten it even as patrons. I do hope he is alright.

This and Molly is an incredibly theatrical person who is playing to an audience with pre-conceived, "touristy" notions of Ireland. It's pretty typical for teenagers to embrace and project an intensely romanticized version of a heritage they may not totally understand, especially when they're alone in a strange land.

I'm not really sure what she's supposed to be like, like should she be waxing poetic about brexit and raging against catholics and the idea of an independent Ireland? I could see complaining if she was constantly harping about Ireland but it really doesn't come up that much after her introduction.

As for the red hair, I could see that being a valid complaint if there weren't also girls with blue, green, and neon pink hair in the game.
It seems that way or she probably wouldn't feel the need to mention stereotypes, though half the time she's playing up the gamer/fantasy world aspect that comes from her being an apparently avid D&D player more than anything with her constant references to things that don't exist in the real game world, which is Kumon-Mi and the real world from the characters' perspectives, or the real real world, which is the one we as players know.

Reactions: anon670-1

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
She definitely hasn't ranted about "flegs" enough to be a unionist ;)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
alex2011, you nuts! This game has a serious damn tracker issue! EVERY SINGLE damn girl that I have seen has nearly 75 affection points and NOTHING new fucking happens because the damn tracker doesn't even give you a damn clue what you need to do! If I had played this game from day 1 I would been up to date and been able to do all the damn events but come into the game at this release with a shit tracker that does not give any damn clues it's IMPOSSIBLE!

This game has TOO MANY events when it has a useless tracker! All other games I play give some sort of clue at least but this one has a horrible UI management. Click on girl.. check stat.. go back.. click on girl.. check on stat go back. It has girls that you have not even seen in the game yet in the tracker! No simple next/previous buttons to check on girls stats.

The grind as you do not even KNOW how much affection or lust you need is RIDICULOUS! No damn clues for anything in this game it becomes a pointless repeat everything and HOPE you get somewheres! The game is not possible at this stage without a tracker that provides clues or gives suggestions! Well maybe I need 50 lust.. get there nothing new.. let me try 75.. get there nothing new. Let's try 100 affection get there nothing new. This game has NO GOALS for you to proceed! No suggestions.. it's all random.

1. Art 5/5
2. Sound 4/5
3. Gameplay 1/5

Gameplay is 1/5 because you have no clues or suggestions on how to proceed. If your just playing this game for the first time forget it. Only that have been playing since day 1 has any clue as they have already done all the past events but for someone that is just starting forget it! It's not possible unless you want to spend days and days in a single game when there is better games out there with goals built into the game. This is just a random guessing game that ends up no fun after hours of repetitive tasks.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Literally nothing in this game requires > 40 affection yet, and I think the highest lust you need for anything is like 10, maybe 15. Basically, either you have a glitched version of the game (maybe from extracting one version over another? it's a common that that can cause fuckups) or you simply aren't trying things, maybe you're stuck on one particular "happy" event that requires you to do something unintuitive (go to the dorms in the evening then select "go home" or maybe the one that requires you to check the "invite over" menu long before you actually unlock the ability to do that with anyone) or maybe you're constantly visiting the girls in one location when you need to visit them in another to trigger an event.

This game isn't really meant to be intuitive, but it's also not meant to be grindy. If you're encountering excessive grind, either you're doing something wrong, something's gone wrong, or you're simply not experimenting enough.

edit: also, the tracker is experimental, it even says so right there at the top of the screen

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I only use the tracker to see what I haven't completed, then I work from there.

You can kinda figure out what you need to do by reading patch notes, that aside the wiki does exist, and can help lead you into events.

Currently, the girls with the highest affection are:
Ami at 76 (because she's somewhat fun to hang out with between events)
Rin at 75 (because Rin; and that I'm weirdly attracted to girls with "problems")
Makoto at 74 (because bullying her is so much fun)
Maya at 72 (you will love me, damnit)

All that is from just playing the game with nothing else to do but wait until the next update.

You have to think about things as if the girls were real, and had lives; you're not going to be able to do everything at one time or back-to-back with each girl, sometimes, you just gotta wait and/or go mess with someone else.

The tracker works, as it's purpose is just to tell you what you have completed, and what you have yet to complete; it's not there to tell you how to complete things, as that really would be pointless.

Apr 19, 2020
alex2011, you nuts! This game has a serious damn tracker issue! EVERY SINGLE damn girl that I have seen has nearly 75 affection points and NOTHING new fucking happens because the damn tracker doesn't even give you a damn clue what you need to do! If I had played this game from day 1 I would been up to date and been able to do all the damn events but come into the game at this release with a shit tracker that does not give any damn clues it's IMPOSSIBLE!

This game has TOO MANY events when it has a useless tracker! All other games I play give some sort of clue at least but this one has a horrible UI management. Click on girl.. check stat.. go back.. click on girl.. check on stat go back. It has girls that you have not even seen in the game yet in the tracker! No simple next/previous buttons to check on girls stats.

The grind as you do not even KNOW how much affection or lust you need is RIDICULOUS! No damn clues for anything in this game it becomes a pointless repeat everything and HOPE you get somewheres! The game is not possible at this stage without a tracker that provides clues or gives suggestions! Well maybe I need 50 lust.. get there nothing new.. let me try 75.. get there nothing new. Let's try 100 affection get there nothing new. This game has NO GOALS for you to proceed! No suggestions.. it's all random.

1. Art 5/5
2. Sound 4/5
3. Gameplay 1/5

Gameplay is 1/5 because you have no clues or suggestions on how to proceed. If your just playing this game for the first time forget it. Only that have been playing since day 1 has any clue as they have already done all the past events but for someone that is just starting forget it! It's not possible unless you want to spend days and days in a single game when there is better games out there with goals built into the game. This is just a random guessing game that ends up no fun after hours of repetitive tasks.
Tbh you really don't need to do a lot of grinding, it's easy to miss a step and then not trigger any events but then when you find the missing piece of the puzzle, it all falls into place. Use the wiki if it helps you, I used it for the second half of the current game and it saved me a lot of time. And affection doesn't have to be anywhere near 70 by the way, and I don't think lust has to be over 15 for anyone yet, never mind 50 you just have to be precise in order to trigger the events
Like I said, if you're getting stuck just use the wiki, it's what it's there for, and it'll save you time

Reactions: alex2011

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
This game (and everyone in this thread, really) tells you straight up that it works off 5 multiplayer. In other words, every 5 points of stat something happens. That was enough of a clue for me. My guess, you've zeroed in on a couple of girls and stuck there, because some events are shared and require multiple girls to have affection "up to date".

Tracker is experimental, my dude. And it does what it is designed to do: straight up tells you you still got events. "Progress" button is good enough to check stats. Works for me.

You have more than enough clues. You can tell which girls still have events for you. You can check what events you've seen or yet to see. There are only so much places you can meet a girl to start the event. Kirin is the only girl you can meet three times a day, twice a week. I think dev specifically designed events so they don't trigger the same place for a girl twice in a row. If one place didn't work - check the other.

All the clues are there. People, me including, been playing this game without a tracker. If you think it's grindy, you either never played really grindy games, or your save is fundamentally broken somehow.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes