Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I think it's almost miracle that a game with +1000 patrons doesn't get leaked here for so long. I haven't seen any game like this before. Selebus probably has the most loyal patrons ever in this scene lol :ROFLMAO:
And I love all of them!
0.13.0 Part 1 will be posted to F95 tonight.
HUGE thank you to everyone for believing in me and not leaking the game. It's made February the biggest leap in patrons the game has had so far.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
And I love all of them!
HUGE thank you to everyone for believing in me and not leaking the game. It's made February the biggest leap in patrons the game has had so far.
Noice, Guess being born in the worst holiday / whatever they call these ain't that bad after all!!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: alex2011

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
And I love all of them!
I'm a patron of the game myself but I never leak any stuff from the games I support anyways ( Although I can only be patron 2 games right now because economy is not really good in my country at the moment so I have to be selective about which games I support). I believe the support you are getting is already fantastic but I think you deserve even more support than you have now considering the talent you have (especially the writing. Sex scenes are amazing and really hot as well but your writing is unmatchable in the scene) and how hard you work on this game (y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How do I update and keep my saves? I don't want to try and mess it up
Saves will transfer automatically but if you want to keep backups just in case, there are two separate save folders.

- appdata/roaming/Renpy/Test2 (Main save folder stored on your PC)
- LessonsInLovex.x.x/game/saves (Secondary save folder inside of the game version)

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
Saves will transfer automatically but if you want to keep backups just in case, there are two separate save folders.

- appdata/roaming/Renpy/Test2 (Main save folder stored on your PC)
- LessonsInLovex.x.x/game/saves (Secondary save folder inside of the game version)
Selebus.. can you tell me (if your online) how many more minutes-hours till the geme comes up?
i dont wanna be aweke all night for it :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think it's almost miracle that a game with +1000 patrons doesn't get leaked here for so long. I haven't seen any game like this before. Selebus probably has the most loyal patrons ever in this scene lol :ROFLMAO:
And I love all of them!
I know, I must be seeing things because we are now in the final day before part 2 is scheduled to go out to patrons and part 1 hasn't even been leaked once, at least not here. It usually takes a week maximum.

I don't think anyone is insane enough to leak it, and have Noodles standing at the foot of their bed...
Lest they risk a canoodling.

And Hope-sama's watching over us all the time.
\@ w@/
That won't stop Noodles, who says the canoodlings aren't ordered by HOPE-Sama himself?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I know, I must be seeing things because we are now in the final day before part 2 is scheduled to go out to patrons and part 1 hasn't even been leaked once, at least not here. It usually takes a week maximum.

Lest they risk a canoodling.

That won't stop Noodles, who says the canoodlings aren't ordered by HOPE-Sama himself?
I didn't mean that like Hope's watching for us, it's more of a "You can't escape me" kind of watching.

• Sad
Reactions: anon670-1

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
I think the 13.0 pt 2 is for patreons only

so the closes update is the 13.0 pt 1

Does Selebus separate public releases from Patreon releases? Curious since their Patreon page states that it'll be mid March til an update comes and I'm interested in knowing when the next update for us will be.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes