Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I know this has been discussed before, but my belief is this world is purgatory, and all the girls drama's have to deal with the way they died.

Oops: spoilers... Lol

Reactions: anon670-1

Daddy4u

Apr 18, 2019
Question, is it possible to punch Makoto's v-card yet? Also with all the unprotected coming inside girls will pregnancy play a role does anyone know? Don't think I saw that in the tags.

ThisAgio

Dec 18, 2020
I am somewhat old. My first VN/eroge was True Love back in the 90s. I'm mostly a lurker here (good website by the way), but i wanted to say thank you Selebus for creating LiL. It's enjoyable, hot, and surprisingly well written to be honest. It's funny too, it made me laugh out loud several times. The creepy bits are a nice change too.

I don't know how many hours does it takes to make a VN like this one, all the models, screens and animations you need, plus all the writing and the renpy coding. I don't know if it's your full time job, if you work alone, or if you manage to make a living out of it. But i think this is nice work and i will subscribe to your patreon to repay you for the good time you gave me. Carry on, good man.

P.S.
Chika is best girl.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Question, is it possible to punch Makoto's v-card yet? Also with all the unprotected coming inside girls will pregnancy play a role does anyone know? Don't think I saw that in the tags.
There will likely be no pregnancy, but that isn't a hard no yet, I'm not the dev and only he would know for sure. There's the potential Selebus doesn't want to do it and then there's the time frame in which the game takes place to consider. We aren't yet sure how long it will be in terms of how much time passes in the game world from the start of the game to the actual end because not even a single ending is finished.

What's the ETA? I haven't been following the thread lately.
Next release on the 15th.

I am somewhat old. My first VN/eroge was True Love back in the 90s. I'm mostly a lurker here (good website by the way), but i wanted to say thank you Selebus for creating LiL. It's enjoyable, hot, and surprisingly well written to be honest. It's funny too, it made me laugh out loud several times. The creepy bits are a nice change too.

I don't know how many hours does it takes to make a VN like this one, all the models, screens and animations you need, plus all the writing and the renpy coding. I don't know if it's your full time job, if you work alone, or if you manage to make a living out of it. But i think this is nice work and i will subscribe to your patreon to repay you for the good time you gave me. Carry on, good man.

P.S.
Chika is best girl.
An oldie, but a goodie. I didn't play it until at least 2011, when I got my first gaming machine, but I did play it.

It can take a very long time, I've done the posing in the Koikatsu studio Selebus uses and it can take me several hours to get even one scene right, but I'm not as skilled as Selebus. The animations are a pain to set up as well, at least in my experience.

Then there's the writing, which is more than the Lord of The Rings series at this point, according to Selebus, and I can also vouch that that takes a long time. I have a similar word count in a story I was writing.

The coding definitely takes a while, that's programming in general, though.

Selebus does work alone, but I'm not sure if they treat this as their job, probably so given the real world situation if they have another thing as their actual job that happens to be closed down for now. I could also just not be remembering them saying something on this. I'm not sure if we, the subscribers, make enough of a difference or not, but I do hope so. There is no total monthly payment listed on SubscribeStar that I'm aware of.

You had me up to this part. While Chika is great, everyone knows Sana is best girl. You are also allowed to choose Rin :p
Sana is best girl.
Rin is also best girl.
Also Futaba, Chika, Yumi and Kaori are best girls.
Everyone else are also best girls, but those mentioned above are bester.
Nah, nah, nah, you're all wrong, but you two specifically are on the right track with Rin. Rin is best girl and deserves all the headpats. :p

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Whoa!!! Are you trying to break her?
500 a day, no exceptions. When she can be patted, of course. Since it literally ends the day to go that far, I only have to refrain from patting the other girls to give her all the headpats. A small price to pay for my best girl. Not that I would want Selebus to break from their plan, I don't, but next step is hand holding.

Reactions: anon670-1

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

P.S.
Chika is best girl.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! This is my full time job and I work entirely alone just to answer your questions. The game's still very early on in its life and I hope to see you stick around for more of it

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
The public version will always be here. Check out Patreon or SubscribeStar if you want the current version. Not going to leak my own game.
Be a hell of a power-move though, wouldn't it?

"You fuckers constantly leaking my game? Fuck you I'ma do it myself"

edit: maybe make Sensei wear a pirate hat and search-replace something that comes up frequently in his dialogue with "yarr" too, just to drive the point home

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes