yumumu

Aug 3, 2019
does anyone have a save file from the end of version 0.13.0 part2? I think I was actually using the unofficial port version and I can't find the save folder in my device anymore

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
So ive been to the Discord but was unable to find a dedicated channel for some theories (maybe i just didnt saw it). Only one general discussion thread and it was late so i didnt look through it.

So for now i might as well go into more detail about what i think here.

But for everyone who does not want to get maybe heavily spoilered should really omit the whole spoiler block.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
So ive been to the Discord but was unable to find a dedicated channel for some theories (maybe i just didnt saw it). Only one general discussion thread and it was late so i didnt look through it.

So for now i might as well go into more detail about what i think here.

But for everyone who does not want to get maybe heavily spoilered should really omit the whole spoiler block.

Reactions: BlackDays

The_Wombat

Changing Life
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2019
No, NTR is cheating, but cheating is not necessarily NTR. In this case, he is the one going to different LIs and he is doing it without provocation, he was going to do it regardless. In this case it is cheating, but because no LI is being taken by another person, it is not NTR. There is one single argument for Netori with the whole Chika/Rin thing, but NTR is typically only counted with an active relationship being taken from and Chika had no feelings, Rin's were one-sided.
I see there is quite a big discussion about theories, but I just want to get to the ntr bit for a moment. Well, there IS ntr in this game! You all forgot about Haruka?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Could I ask for feedback from you guys?

I'm playing the latest PUBLIC build, and I need to tell Karin that

And Selebus, congratulations for making me feel like a horrible person no matter which choice I choose. I'll become a patreon as soon as I can get a damn credit card :)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Could I ask for feedback from you guys?

I'm playing the latest PUBLIC build, and I need to tell Karin that

And Selebus, congratulations for making me feel like a horrible person no matter which choice I choose. I'll become a patreon as soon as I can get a damn credit card :)
Why not both? The truth must be told~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Someone help me pls, I still can't birng myself to play it.
I am serious about this supernatural force that drives me to NOT play this.

Nothing's wrong, nothing at all.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Something I'd love (but can live without) is just some indicator on the main girls and side girls pages that show whether there are events unseen for them still, like a different coloured box around their portrait or something, so I don't have to check every girl's page.

It's not a huge thing, I can check each girl and it's not a big bother, but I have a bit of a goldfish memory so if I still have Maya, Rin, Futaba events to do, and I do one Rin event, I'll totally forget who still needs events and will inevitably have to check nearly every girl again.
There technically is something for this, events that have been or can no longer be seen are turned a different color, green for seen, red for missed.
I see there is quite a big discussion about theories, but I just want to get to the ntr bit for a moment. Well, there IS ntr in this game! You all forgot about Haruka?
Oh crap, I completely forgot about her being in an active relationship, thanks for the reminder. Yeah, technically she is in a relationship, albeit only mentioned. Still, an active relationship and we technically did steal her, though it would be hard to say if she would remain faithful despite this lapse in judgement if he did not appear since there is no indicator without him of whether she would stick with him, which is the important factor in determining NTR. A girl can cheat and remain with the current lover and that is not considered NTR, but the second she leaves the lover to go with the one who stole her, it is NTR.

erdor

Nov 20, 2019
There technically is something for this, events that have been or can no longer be seen are turned a different color, green for seen, red for missed.

Oh crap, I completely forgot about her being in an active relationship, thanks for the reminder. Yeah, technically she is in a relationship, albeit only mentioned. Still, an active relationship and we technically did steal her, though it would be hard to say if she would remain faithful despite this lapse in judgement if he did not appear since there is no indicator without him of whether she would stick with him, which is the important factor in determining NTR. A girl can cheat and remain with the current lover and that is not considered NTR, but the second she leaves the lover to go with the one who stole her, it is NTR.
Literally every single time someone tries to explain wtf NTR is and why they hate it with such a passion I feel I understand it less and feel more like I'm in a damn numberwang skit.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Literally every single time someone tries to explain wtf NTR is and why they hate it with such a passion I feel I understand it less and feel more like I'm in a damn numberwang skit.
At one point I tried to explain it to someone and got my post deleted, as it was suspected it might cause a big argument about it. Let's see if it's any different this time. It's not simply about whether cheating happens or not, though. As far as getting a tag for it on this site, it has to be an MC love interest that's being taken from the MC and the MC is being cheated on (I think). As for people who enjoy it, I can see a couple different angles that might come from.

Such as - 1) They actually like the sense of powerlessness of having the person stolen from them, potentially coupled with the voyeurism of watching another person with their loved one.
and - 2) When it's just an avoidable possibility in the game, this could appeal to people who want to feel like they beat someone else if they can succeed in preventing it from happening - the sense of competition, the risk of losing, are all things some people find exciting.

Either way, I don't think this game counts as far as the tags on this site are concerned, unless Sensei is secretly Haruka's husband... but then would it be cheating?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
As used by people on this site, NTR is anyone other than the MC having sex.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021

Praise be!

Oh and as a sidenote. Fear Factory have their new single Disruptor out. So for those that have been waiting like me or those that want to get into industrial metal, its your chance.
Cheers

Last edited:

SpaceLobster

Apr 7, 2021
Okay, a lot of theories emerged here. I read all your posts guys, but I have trouble understanding some things. This might be because I am still at chapter 1, just after the beach event. But I do not mind spoilers, in fact, I am always curious about them. So, can anyone summarize what is exactly going on?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes