DkF2001

May 31, 2019
You prob get this a lot, but when will be the 0.15.0 update? I think I'm literally addicted to your game lol

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
You prob get this a lot, but when will be the 0.15.0 update? I think I'm literally addicted to your game lol
Game usually updates twice a month. Once in the first few days and another update 2 weeks later. v15 should release May 1

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
So I'm a bit of an incompetent and I've never downloaded a save file before and I was wondering if I could get a quick tutorial on how to do it and get it working?
sorry been away for a bit and too lazy to see if someone else answered or not. you download the save file and go into where your saves are located.
on windows you go to run and type %appdata%, then go to the renpy folder, then find lil which is under test2 unless he changed it and put the save there.
not sure how to get to the renpy folder on other os but hope that helped nonetheless.

Reactions: Ankoku

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Hey legit question here, how time constrained is this game? Like, is there a total number of days and it cuts you off or does it just keep going until you do the events?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Hey legit question here, how time constrained is this game? Like, is there a total number of days and it cuts you off or does it just keep going until you do the events?
There's no cut off date, and no worry of missing events by not getting to them in a certain number of days. (There are a few missable events, but not based on time.)
As of now the only thing the day counter does is that there are some events that will only trigger after a certain number of days have passed.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
There's no cut off date, and no worry of missing events by not getting to them in a certain number of days. (There are a few missable events, but not based on time.)
As of now the only thing the day counter does is that there are some events that will only trigger after a certain number of days have passed.
Though who knows what Selebus has planned for the future? That day counter has always been wearing away at me in the back of my mind the whole game, as I wondered if in some future update time would catch up to me...

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Though who knows what Selebus has planned for the future? That day counter has always been wearing away at me in the back of my mind the whole game, as I wondered if in some future update time would catch up to me...
Looking at the code, events are triggered when the player has:

1) Passed X number of days
2) Seen some prior event(s) or not seen some event(s)
3) Has enough affection or lust or not enough affection or lust
4) Some combination of 1 through 3

If Selebus keeps coding the way they do, there shouldn't really be anytime when we have too many days played. And if what you're saying does happen, I'm sure there would be a way to edit the days in the code without the use of cheats.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.14.0 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: erdi

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, isn't there is a NTR already? I mean, technically Sensei cheats on a lot of girls already, does that count?
No, NTR is cheating, but cheating is not necessarily NTR. In this case, he is the one going to different LIs and he is doing it without provocation, he was going to do it regardless. In this case it is cheating, but because no LI is being taken by another person, it is not NTR. There is one single argument for Netori with the whole Chika/Rin thing, but NTR is typically only counted with an active relationship being taken from and Chika had no feelings, Rin's were one-sided.

Reactions: Ankoku

SpaceLobster

Apr 7, 2021
No, NTR is cheating, but cheating is not necessarily NTR. In this case, he is the one going to different LIs and he is doing it without provocation, he was going to do it regardless. In this case it is cheating, but because no LI is being taken by another person, it is not NTR. There is one single argument for Netori with the whole Chika/Rin thing, but NTR is typically only counted with an active relationship being taken from and Chika had no feelings, Rin's were one-sided.
Okay, thanks for explaining man! I am no expert, so, really appreciate

Reactions: alex2011 and Ankoku

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hello hello.

So ive been reading through about 150 pages (about 8 hrs) in this thread to find out what people think the whole story might be about.
Couldnt find much in that regard.
So i wondered if theres a place where people talk about that (theories).

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hello hello.

So ive been reading through about 150 pages (about 8 hrs) in this thread to find out what people think the whole story might be about.
Couldnt find much in that regard.
So i wondered if theres a place where people talk about that (theories).
It certainly does come up here from time to time. I don't think there's anywhere that people made to do that exclusively.

BlackDays

Jan 30, 2021
Hm ok.
Was just wondering. Its like some key events (at least i think they are) arent mentioned as much or non at all when it comes to what some call theorycrafting (at least for what ive seen. about 400 pages is just too much).
I even dont know what Selebus might think about that happening here besides the Ip: port:username etc. stuff which seemed to be unwanted.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes