Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
A'ight that's it, I'm getting hope

I don't know how they do it though...
Put this in your signature:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-14-0-selebus.48158/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1161538_hopenewsig_1.png[/IMG][/URL]
Also, a missed opportunity to call the file "anewhopesig"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Put this in your signature:
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-14-0-selebus.48158/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1161538_hopenewsig_1.png[/IMG][/URL]
Also, a missed opportunity to call the file "anewhopesig"
Yey~~~

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I still feel bad for the people who searched for 'light mood and wholesome' adult games,
then came across this thread and, due to seeing how players keep praising how HAPPY this game is, making them think that they struck gold.

Only to find out later, .....
How ACTUALLY HAPPY this game really is !

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I still feel bad for the people who searched for 'light mood and wholesome' adult games,
then came across this thread and, due to seeing how players keep praising how HAPPY this game is, making them think that they struck gold.

Only to find out later, .....
How ACTUALLY HAPPY this game really is !
I would be surprised if someone fell for that since HAPPY is always strangely capitalized when we talk about how HAPPY some of the events of this game can be. It just oozes with irony to me.

Reactions: HongJu Gillion

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
hmm, so much indeed
We all share the same sick sense of humor :oops: and just, flow along with it.
Isn't it great that all of us can get around and experience this masterpiece of a game,and then sit down and discuss how great and messed up the game is, without anyone having a different opinion.
This goes to show that there's more to the adult gaming world than just being horny, somehow there's an actual community here =.=

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Just got to the event where Sensei pleads the fifth and Noriko shoots him down by his misuse of it. Kinda surprised he didn't get shot down more for the fact that neither of them are in the U.S. or are U.S. citizens, so the fifth amendment wouldn't apply at all.

Wait... is Kumon-mi a part of the U.S.? Has America taken over Japan? Does this somehow explain part of the space war?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Just got to the event where Sensei pleads the fifth and Noriko shoots him down by his misuse of it. Kinda surprised he didn't get shot down more for the fact that neither of them are in the U.S. or are U.S. citizens, so the fifth amendment wouldn't apply at all.

Wait... is Kumon-mi a part of the U.S.? Has America taken over Japan? Does this somehow explain part of the space war?
They also don't use the metric system!

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Question about new character(s). On the public Patreon it says that Niki is that last new character til 2022 but a few posts under it says that Otoha/Nodoka and Touka/Yasu move in on May and June respectively. I'm assuming those characters aren't "new" characters?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Question about new character(s). On the public Patreon it says that Niki is that last new character til 2022 but a few posts under it says that Otoha/Nodoka and Touka/Yasu move in on May and June respectively. I'm assuming those characters aren't "new" characters?
Correct. They have already shown up in earlier events.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Did I really just get hit in the face with a Raid: Shadow Legends advertisement?????

Fuck, Selebus, I cant believe you, I would have felt less taken aback if you had rick rolled me!
This is probably the only game where I can be crying at one moment and laughing 10 minutes later and then back to sadness. The humor and horror and sadness is well balanced.

WishNappa

Jun 20, 2020
Uta's view of how we take things for granted as compared to people who live in rural areas really made me think. I used to live in a rural area and thinking back, all the basic stuff I get to do these days would have seemed so exciting and special back then.

This all is so thought provoking. When inevitably my saves get corrupted because of some drastic version change I am going to have to keep a notebook of the things I read that make me stop and think. I feel like most of the script was written in conjunction with a psychoanalyst and a Doctor of Philosophy

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes