cloaklord

Aug 23, 2017
God damn that scene with Maya when Noriko showed up , actually made me really look forward to how it is going to unfold and be upset when I find that I have caught up to the on release.

Reactions: crustlord12

tenstrike

Aug 24, 2018
are there still no h-scenes with yumi? been playing this for like a year and my balls have never been bluer. good game though

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I think Sensei will get to fuck her Mom before her.
with her mom being what is assumed a prostitute by most people right now, that is a very good guess. That and I think she will be the last girl who hooks up with him after she has a mental break over everyone else banging him and becoming so HAPPY afterward. she just gives in cause she just wants to be happy too

Last edited:
Reactions: NEWtimmer

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
The initial H scenes aren't but the invite over scenes are. I am not sure if all the initial H scenes are non animated though.
So far, I've seen some animation for certain girls like Makoto or Chika only, but even that, not all of lust events related to them are animated (like Makoto's second invite over)

Nope. You get to watch her eat ice cream in 0.15.0, though. Will that help?
She eats it.....animated ?

Reactions: feppy CIG

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
guys how do we get to the 2nd chapter? i'm stuck at " As Loud as a Whisper Can Be". I mean i passed it but i can't progress through "There Is Nothing". It never triggers itself, i got chika's "baby it's cold outside" and futaba's "selfless" left in the 1st chapter and they are not triggering too... I NEED HELP.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Nope. You get to watch her eat ice cream in 0.15.0, though. Will that help?
well for me personally that would only "help" if she is grinding her heel into sensei's crotch and dropping a half eaten icecream onto his abused genitals afterward.
but to each his own

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
So far, I've seen some animation for certain girls like Makoto or Chika only, but even that, not all of lust events related to them are animated (like Makoto's second invite over)
Every single repeatable sex scene is animated. Invite them over again and see what happens.
She eats it.....animated ?
No.
guys how do we get to the 2nd chapter? i'm stuck at " As Loud as a Whisper Can Be". I mean i passed it but i can't progress through "There Is Nothing". It never triggers itself, i got chika's "baby it's cold outside" and futaba's "selfless" left in the 1st chapter and they are not triggering too... I NEED HELP.
Click the guide button.

• Sad
Reactions: NEWtimmer

Saintrommel77

Feb 4, 2021
i made a mistake in that save before selebus posted what i needed to avoid for the beach scene. that event is crossed out if you chose to not kiss chika in her earlier events.
i made a save correcting that but i guess i forgot to post it here, my bad.
here is the corrected save with chika events enabled, starts at the beginning of the beach events.
So I'm a bit of an incompetent and I've never downloaded a save file before and I was wondering if I could get a quick tutorial on how to do it and get it working?

User690690

Jan 24, 2019

First, I would read this guide. I found it much better to read compared to the online wiki.

Second, I would look into which character and chapter events you're missing in the 1st chapter. I don't remember which ones but there are a few character events that don't trigger til Chapter 2. Also note that happy events need to be triggered too.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
First, I would read this guide. I found it much better to read compared to the online wiki.

Second, I would look into which character and chapter events you're missing in the 1st chapter. I don't remember which ones but there are a few character events that don't trigger til Chapter 2. Also note that happy events need to be triggered too.
i checked an updated guide too. i've seen every events except "Selfless - Futaba" and "Baby It Cold Outside - Chika" and they never trigggers... and they dont fail too, so im completely desperate right now. im freaking scrolling through days for nothing. pfffffffff

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes