QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Yup. This game places a pretty heavy emphasis on the story and characters, and rightfully so. The writing is incredibly good to the point that me, and many others, don't actually fap to it anymore and just play for the writing alone.

Hell, out of my 3 favorite girls, one of them has no sexual content and another only flashes you once (and I REALLY wish she didn't).
Also, I give you, the only censored image in the entire game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long off. Like, 5+ years maybe. Game has something like 40-50 hours of content currently (seriously, word count alone is more than all of the lord of the rings and the hobbit combined), but from what the dev has said, the story is still in its early parts.
Rip

Idalain

Aug 7, 2020
This is by far my favourite adult game. The quality of writing is seriously just fantastic, better by far than most retail games. Serious kudos to Selebus.

Can anyone tell me if the Patreon donators also get access to Android builds, or are those all unofficial? I'm willing to donate for the excellent work, but I can also only play via Android at this time.

Honestly I'll probably donate anyway, but if donating also gets me early access to the latest Android builds, that would seal the deal for me.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
This is by far my favourite adult game. The quality of writing is seriously just fantastic, better by far than most retail games. Serious kudos to Selebus.

Can anyone tell me if the Patreon donators also get access to Android builds, or are those all unofficial? I'm willing to donate for the excellent work, but I can also only play via Android at this time.

Honestly I'll probably donate anyway, but if donating also gets me early access to the latest Android builds, that would seal the deal for me.
Hey! Thank you so much for all of the praise! You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Official Android builds are available on the Patreon, but there is an advisory warning about how some phones are unable to handle the app due to the size. RenPy games over 2GB in size have a hard time running on some Android devices. But there are also alternative installation methods listed in the post as well for anyone having issues.

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Hey! Thank you so much for all of the praise! You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

Official Android builds are available on the Patreon, but there is an advisory warning about how some phones are unable to handle the app due to the size. RenPy games over 2GB in size have a hard time running on some Android devices. But there are also alternative installation methods listed in the post as well for anyone having issues.

Is the Android limitation device or OS version specific? I have a fairly new phone and would like a pocket Futaba wherever I go.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is the Android limitation device or OS version specific? I have a fairly new phone and would like a pocket Futaba wherever I go.
I'm honestly not sure. I've heard a bunch of different answers and scavenged the RenPy Discord for a clear reason, but it seems that it's miraculous the game will run at all as an APK with how large it's gotten.

I personally recommend that mobile players use an emulator app like JoiPlay to run the PC version on their phone since it's typically more stable, but that's an extra step so I get why some people wouldn't want to do that.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Is Norikos affection at 51 by default or is there some kinda equation based on your relationship with other girls that decides it

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ya know...I'm not sure if Noriko's obvious insanity or her being a pink haired activist puts me off more; at least the former can be treated.

Starting to think that Maya is actually the cause of this whole time loop thing and that her relationship with the MC is what caused it. Just too many coincidences piling up and her vitriolic response to Noriko pushes in that direction. I'd wager her initial outburst got ride of the 'original' Sensei and the resets have been her trying to get that original back.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Is Norikos affection at 51 by default or is there some kinda equation based on your relationship with other girls that decides it
The first event with her adds 50 to her affection. Here's the code from the end of the event:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Niki's first event does the same thing.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Responding to old post but I'm kinda drunk and can't find the character cards on the Patreon. I'm in the $10 tier but don't know where to look. Patreon's layout confuses me.
Hey! Those were removed as a tier reward back in January. I never expected the game to get as big as it's gotten and it was becoming apparent that some people were using the cards to create products of their own. I needed to take them down to protect my assets and they are no longer being distributed.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Hey! Those were removed as a tier reward back in January. I never expected the game to get as big as it's gotten and it was becoming apparent that some people were using the cards to create products of their own. I needed to take them down to protect my assets and they are no longer being distributed.
Absolutely unrelated question with no implications: do you ever write under the influence?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dackma

Dec 4, 2018
I am missing "morals vs. orgasms", an earlier Kirin event. Does anyone know how to trigger that? Got all other events done.
You have to talk to her while she is standing in the dorm's hallway.
If you have gotten all other events, then how do you trigger her last event, 'All that is contaminated'?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes