SpaceLobster

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, Selebus, I am enjoying this game very much, since the 13.0 I even decided to wait for public releases when I cannot support you on Patreon, just to show support.

I just have a quick question about the girls, since you made them with Koikatsu and I am toying with KK Party myself now. Did all the girls have the same head model? Or did you used the same head model and then customized it for every girl? Or worked them from scratch? I am trying to add a bunch of models into my Koikatsu gallery but they all end up looking like from different styles, and the models in your game are VERY consistent! I am amazed at your effect, thats why I ask

Reactions: crustlord12

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of Lessons in Love 0.14.0 + Compressed

visit my site for more ports

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hey, Selebus, I am enjoying this game very much, since the 13.0 I even decided to wait for public releases when I cannot support you on Patreon, just to show support.

I just have a quick question about the girls, since you made them with Koikatsu and I am toying with KK Party myself now. Did all the girls have the same head model? Or did you used the same head model and then customized it for every girl? Or worked them from scratch? I am trying to add a bunch of models into my Koikatsu gallery but they all end up looking like from different styles, and the models in your game are VERY consistent! I am amazed at your effect, thats why I ask
Hi! Yes, all of the characters have the same head and iris models. Keeping those qualities the same is the trick to consistency.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Damn I can't wait to let
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm gonna have so many save files at this rate please god help me.
Go make a backup folder with all your backup saves then just copy paste it to where the saves are located if you wanna play the backups.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020

VERY CONSISTANT you say hmm ? :>
Careful, or your models could turn out like .... this

Screenshot (31).png . Screenshot (32).png

yeah, I know it's on purpose, just a joke ~
But look how dead inside Sensei is ....

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Just a suggestion...

Idk how hard is to implement that, but the game would benefit from a simple progress tracker, like a percentage of how many of the available events you completed (or even the number of ALL events, next to the number of the ones you completed), so we would not need to click on every girl portrait every time just to see if we missed something.

Reactions: ecchilova

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Noriko's theme simply so amazing, now competing with Yumi's Ska for the best chara theme

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Check your side characters and 'happy' scene events, those tend to be the biggest roadblock to continuing at the end of chapter 1.
Yes, in this case, he is.
Yeah after using that older save the very strange I guess some acid trippy type broken world happened and not even sure what triggered it... never had an acid trip but maybe that is what one is like :unsure: . After that happened it's like all the locks released on events and they started to trigger without having to even look at the guide much.

So the broken save had me event locked and once I tried a different save the events are happen day after day they all have started to trigger didn't even visit a single person or call one what still going through all the previously locked events.

Aconitum

Jun 14, 2017
Might as well wait for the public release since it just shifts the routine 2 weeks forward, it's the dev's wishes and the break took me out of it anyways.

But on the topic of public release, i wonder if it really is the best option for a developer to provide them, considering that the game in some cases will be leaked anyways.

An unrelated question for the dev i've had since the start of the game. Why the name "sweet vermouth"? It's easily the most iconic piece from the soundtrack, at least for me. Is there a story behind the name or was it just improvised on the spot when needed?

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
But on the topic of public release, i wonder if it really is the best option for a developer to provide them, considering that the game in some cases will be leaked anyways.
It's important to remember that the entire internet doesn't visit sites like this, so without a public release the average player would have no way to try a game in order to decide if it was worth their money. (Not like anyone makes demos anymore)
Yes, there would be some people who don't currently pay but would if they had to, but there would also be people who currently support the dev who wouldn't have spent money on a game sight-unseen and would have just moved on to something else. So if you're going purely for profit you could argue either way for which would get more paying players, but if you're going for more players in general, public releases are definitely the way to go.

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
Sensei is already far past the point of no-return with his lies, may as well stay consistent I say. I bet Kirin will have no problem backing up Sensei unless Karin directly catches them in the act.
Yep, better to shamelessly lie through your teeth! :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Duckwater

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
i can't progress further in the game... i'm in a point where i'm just raising affection or lust points for nothing. there is still some scenes but i'm not able to unlock them and how can i get more girls to invite over. i just have chika for that option...
If you want help, you need to give us something to work with.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Chaste Degenerate

This Space for Rent
Game Developer
May 12, 2020
The game is designed to be given away, with the hopes that people donate. The whole reason behind the early release to Patreon member is as a bonus, or a thank you for them donating, and as a motivation to donate.

There are people on Patreon that haven't heard of F95, and the same with Itch.io. There are also people who might not want to come to this site, or go in search of leaks. I personally knew about F95Zone but really didn't hang around here until I decided to start developing.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes