Feb 8, 2019
Whats with the people complaining about leaks on this site rn lmao. Why are you guys trying to take the moral high ground when this is literally a site made for that? Instead of complaining about leaks and yelling at the void to support official release or jerking eachother off for being patrons, why don't you just do that without coming here to talk about how you're a saint?

Reactions: SymbolicSalad

f95zoners

May 5, 2018
Selebus It's more of a round about way of asking what is a price of full experience so I can donate it and not fell bad for pirating it. If you have paypal, I can donate that amount so patreon would not take huge chunk of that money.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Selebus It's more of a round about way of asking what is a price of full experience so I can donate it and not fell bad for pirating it. If you have paypal, I can donate that amount so patreon would not take huge chunk of that money.
Oh thank you so much! The Patreon version will always just be $5 so that’s technically the price of the current full experience.

If you want a breakdown of annual value:

$60 Per year will get you 20-26 updates and roughly 40 hours of gameplay.

I don’t want to post my PayPal email here since it’s also my personal email, but I can send you a DM with it once I get home if you’re still interested in donating through there.

Thanks again!

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I won't deny I've pirated games on here as well, but I rationalise it as a "demo", in a sense. Make sure I like the game, and also make sure the game's not jerking us around (in the bad sense) like Innocent Witches, or something.

With a game like LiL, the updates have been proven to be both consistently on time and consistently quality, so it was a no brainer to support it.

Reactions: Antosha

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
3 updates with no animations, come on man the story was interesting at first, but just get to the fucking already.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The question is if i should be a good homie and just tell Karin about Sensei's "involvement" with her sister.

Decisions, decisions. :unsure:

Oct 16, 2019
Nothing EVER triggers for me... I'm somewhere near the end of chapter 1 and I got to this point when it was end game in terms of the updates. I had trouble triggering the newest events from the update at the time, but thought it was grind related, or at most, minor glitch and stopped playing for awhile... I just downloaded the latest, did some grinding, gave up and used the cheats, and still nothing triggers, no events, not for anyone, ever... I'm pretty sure I have tried literally every clickable option I have. One cannot fathom the amount I don't want to start over, especially if there's a chance I end up in this exact spot again

Duckwater

Nov 28, 2020
The question is if i should be a good homie and just tell Karin about Sensei's "involvement" with her sister.

Decisions, decisions. :unsure:
Sensei is already far past the point of no-return with his lies, may as well stay consistent I say. I bet Kirin will have no problem backing up Sensei unless Karin directly catches them in the act.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Nothing EVER triggers for me... I'm somewhere near the end of chapter 1 and I got to this point when it was end game in terms of the updates. I had trouble triggering the newest events from the update at the time, but thought it was grind related, or at most, minor glitch and stopped playing for awhile... I just downloaded the latest, did some grinding, gave up and used the cheats, and still nothing triggers, no events, not for anyone, ever... I'm pretty sure I have tried literally every clickable option I have. One cannot fathom the amount I don't want to start over, especially if there's a chance I end up in this exact spot again
Click the guide button if you get stuck. The wiki tells you literally everything you need to do for every event.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but will it show up on my savefile if i cheat via the console? My PC died, on a new machine and have to restart all my games and would prefer not to have to grind my way back to where i was

Sep 16, 2018
Judas should be Ayane actually. The one whose head is lowest and looking taken aback by the revelation of (herhis) betrayal.
Maya is actually John Or Maria Magdalena, so not actually the one lovingbetraying SenseiJesus.

Though tbh, if there is someone to betray Sensei, it ought to be Ami. I can just imagine her one day snapping after just another invite from one of the other girls and going on a rampage.
Isn't Sensei the one doing the original betrayal in both cases though?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes