Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but will it show up on my savefile if i cheat via the console? My PC died, on a new machine and have to restart all my games and would prefer not to have to grind my way back to where i was
Not if you use the console. The cheat codes linked on the front page mark your save as a cheater by specifically setting a "cheater" variable to true.

Reactions: ecoli

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Kinda unrelated to anything really, but does anyone know the song that plays when you first meet Noriko in the convenience store?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Da fuk is with this groundhog day, world is broken torment?

Nevermind, figured it out.

Last edited:

Rockharding

Apr 6, 2018
For some reason, I can't get the Event "Rewrite" to appear, even though all criteria have been met.
Is this a known Issue? Or am I just missing something other than everything the Wiki currently asks for?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How the hell you suppose to find events in this game? I have just repeatedly contacted Chika got her affection to 111 and still can't figure out how the hell to get the Baby it's cold outside event! Why is there no hints or anything on events? I'm starting to tire of the game because I just keep repeating the same damn scenes and can't find new events.. why is there no hints?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
How the hell you suppose to find events in this game? I have just repeatedly contacted Chika got her affection to 111 and still can't figure out how the hell to get the Baby it's cold outside event! Why is there no hints or anything on events? I'm starting to tire of the game because I just keep repeating the same damn scenes and can't find new events.. why is there no hints?
There is. The guide button tells you how to do literally everything. Click it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is. The guide button tells you how to do literally everything. Click it.
But seems that it's incorrect. I been trying to get Ami's back in the Heat. I already got Secrets Worth Keeping as prerequisite stated. Maya's is all the way to Takoyaki and Ami's is now stuck at Back in the Heat.. I have visited her room many times in dorm and at home.. NOTHING.. the event will not trigger.

I am beginning to think that if you do not go by the damn order of the event requirements you will never get it.. after all her affection supposedly only needs 15 to trigger but it's after fucking over 121 and still will not trigger even when I have the prerequisite needed.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
But seems that it's incorrect. I been trying to get Ami's back in the Heat. I already got Secrets Worth Keeping as prerequisite stated. Maya's is all the way to Takoyaki and Ami's is now stuck at Back in the Heat.. I have visited her room many times in dorm and at home.. NOTHING.. the event will not trigger.

I am beginning to think that if you do not go by the damn order of the event requirements you will never get it.. after all her affection supposedly only needs 15 to trigger but it's after fucking over 121 and still will not trigger even when I have the prerequisite needed.
If you're visiting her dorm and that's still not triggering, your game must be corrupted because the only requirements are:

"No One Can See Us" - Ami
"Secrets Worth Keeping" - Maya

Post your save file if going to her dorm still doesn't work.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
If you don't like griding, use cheats or a save editor. Simple.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
If you're visiting her dorm and that's still not triggering, your game must be corrupted because the only requirements are:

"No One Can See Us" - Ami
"Secrets Worth Keeping" - Maya

Post your save file if going to her dorm still doesn't work.
Ok I went to an older save and had to redo the one event but that event triggered. So even though the saved loaded fine your thinking it was corrupt was probably correct. I'll just have to redo some of the other girls events but I'll see if I have anymore problems with this save.

cabd

Feb 16, 2020
Just sub'd the $5 tier.

I'm sitting here alternating between laughing and crying and I'm going to get to the end of this damn thing and immediately want more.

I'm genuiely excited that you can do this full time, it seems to be very much something you enjoy, or you're REALLY good at faking it in your writing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How do you get the Halloween Party so that I can get the event for Kadrillionbilliontrillion

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nothing EVER triggers for me... I'm somewhere near the end of chapter 1 and I got to this point when it was end game in terms of the updates. I had trouble triggering the newest events from the update at the time, but thought it was grind related, or at most, minor glitch and stopped playing for awhile... I just downloaded the latest, did some grinding, gave up and used the cheats, and still nothing triggers, no events, not for anyone, ever... I'm pretty sure I have tried literally every clickable option I have. One cannot fathom the amount I don't want to start over, especially if there's a chance I end up in this exact spot again
Check your side characters and 'happy' scene events, those tend to be the biggest roadblock to continuing at the end of chapter 1.

Sensei is already far past the point of no-return with his lies, may as well stay consistent I say. I bet Kirin will have no problem backing up Sensei unless Karin directly catches them in the act.
That's my greatest fear with that situation, that she will catch us after I already denied it. Betrayal by lying is one thing, but then to find out by witnessing the opposite of said lie. I can only imagine what that would do to her and it isn't a pleasant thought.

Isn't Sensei the one doing the original betrayal in both cases though?
Yes, in this case, he is.

dorms is there more then room 5 cuz some girl have no ideal how to talk to them.
There are and they trigger over time automatically as girls are introduced into the game.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes