Razorhead

May 18, 2017
No, this is part 1, which goes public on the 15th.

The 2nd part will be available to patrons on the 15th, and go public May 1.
This is the full 0.14.0, there is no part 1 and part 2 for this version. It's an exception since the dev took some time off to rest, and then had to suffer through a power cut in his area, so to make up for it he made this release bigger than usual and didn't split it up. From next version onwards it'll be back to the two part release schedule, with 0.15.0 part 1 releasing for patrons on the 16th of April and 0.15.0 part 2 on the 1st of May.

Reactions: alex2011

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Holy shit, if every Niki event is going to be of the same quality, can I have an entire game made out of them? Like wow, she wouldn't be my favourite girl on her own (though I do like the confidence), but she and Sensei (and Kaori) play off each other so well that I am amazed. Amazed enough I'll probably start paying money for them, really.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
This is the full 0.14.0, there is no part 1 and part 2 for this version. It's an exception since the dev took some time off to rest, and then had to suffer through a power cut in his area, so to make up for it he made this release bigger than usual and didn't split it up. From next version onwards it'll be back to the two part release schedule, with 0.15.0 part 1 releasing for patrons on the 16th of April and 0.15.0 part 2 on the 1st of May.
Thanks for breaking that down. I knew about the break, but didn't realize that as a result we were getting 14 as a full mega-update.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah np man, I do what I can. You still coming to brunch at my place on Sunday? All of F95 is invited. Free mimosas and shit.
Yum! I'll be there. ;-)

Just noticed in the banner... So is Maya Judas? Or Peter? Makes a difference.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Yum! I'll be there. ;-)

Just noticed in the banner... So is Maya Judas? Or Peter? Makes a difference.
Judas should be Ayane actually. The one whose head is lowest and looking taken aback by the revelation of (herhis) betrayal.
Maya is actually John Or Maria Magdalena, so not actually the one lovingbetraying SenseiJesus.

Though tbh, if there is someone to betray Sensei, it ought to be Ami. I can just imagine her one day snapping after just another invite from one of the other girls and going on a rampage.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Jeesuus people, why some of you keep craving for the 'early release' Patreon versions or even leaked ones ? Isn't the update schedule satisfying enough ? (TWICE PER MONTH !:alien:) What more can you ask for ?

You can go and make an application and work with Subeles, for all I care.
It's that "I want it now, and I don't want to wait for it, so fuck you" mentality. It possibly wouldn't get leaked if people didn't make a request thread for it.

Of course, it would be nice if people didn't fulfill said requests when the developer will release it on their own, but you know how that goes...

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
It's that "I want it now, and I don't want to wait for it, so fuck you" mentality. It possibly wouldn't get leaked if people didn't make a request thread for it.

Of course, it would be nice if people didn't fulfill said requests when the developer will release it on their own, but you know how that goes...
Exactly!!! Who the heck wants to leak good games like this one?
What drives such a person to do such a thing?

At least go incognito and never admit it

Reactions: jesusjackct

PeterXHunter

May 12, 2020
Well, we can't prevent the leak from being released on this forum, but being the man of culture with little to no ethic, i decided to wait until public version release. When waiting for the release of public version, i could spend my time with praying to god God GOD.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: crustlord12
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes