Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Hey, so new here for this game. I had a question about it before I make any decisions moving forward, like supporting and what not. The story concept seems pretty cool and the "Psychological Horror" tags remind me a lot of Doki Doki Lit club, was wondering if there are elements like that? Also, animated tag. Is it actually animated in the scenes or is this one of those "Its anime so its animated" type things? Ive seen that crop up a few times and was sadly disappoint.

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I'm curious. I've been seeing this art style in some games lately. Is this from a type of studio similar to honey select? Not sure if it really does it for me yet.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I'm curious. I've been seeing this art style in some games lately. Is this from a type of studio similar to honey select? Not sure if it really does it for me yet.
It's an acquired taste, but the scenes and writing is good.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
It is, but game theory is the study of large groups of individuals all strategically trying to get ahead of one another in complex multiplayer "games" such as the stock market, the African savannah, or even EVE Online, not a denpa VN author forcing two poorly contrived black-and-white choices on a player just to remind them that they can't have nice things and because the cake is a lie in the first place, much less eating it and keeping it, too.
Yes, I suspect you had to be in my head to get my point on that one. I was thinking that the idea of winning and losing tends to be more complicated than a binary state. My experience of game theory is that most of your time is spent calculating what a win actually looks like to a party rather than working out the optimal strategy.

As you start to recognise that not everything is zero sum you recognise how damn irrational we all are :LOL:

Reactions: alex2011

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, so new here for this game. I had a question about it before I make any decisions moving forward, like supporting and what not. The story concept seems pretty cool and the "Psychological Horror" tags remind me a lot of Doki Doki Lit club, was wondering if there are elements like that? Also, animated tag. Is it actually animated in the scenes or is this one of those "Its anime so its animated" type things? Ive seen that crop up a few times and was sadly disappoint.
Yes, there are elements like DDLC. They're both denpa games (A.K.A. part of the same genre of game). It's mostly happy, but this game has given me nightmares, and even made me unable to sleep once before.
There are well over 80 sex animations (been a couple versions since I last counted) but all the sexual stuff that happens as part of the story isn't animated so as not to distract from the actual story. The animations are repeatable scenes unlocked after the story sex stuff.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Yes, there are elements like DDLC. They're both denpa games (A.K.A. part of the same genre of game). It's mostly happy, but this game has given me nightmares, and even made me unable to sleep once before.
There are well over 80 sex animations (been a couple versions since I last counted) but all the sexual stuff that happens as part of the story isn't animated so as not to distract from the actual story. The animations are repeatable scenes unlocked after the story sex stuff.
Huh.. well thats kinda neat and different. Thank you.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Question. Is there any projected completion date? Ideally I'd like to play the game when it's finished because usually inbetween updates I'll forget some stuff that happens and also because I don't want to fuck myself again.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lessons in Love [v0.18.0 Part 1] [Selebus] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.48 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.46 GB

Original Update Size: 174 MB
Compressed Update Size:73.4 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
Huh.. well thats kinda neat and different. Thank you.
Yup. This game places a pretty heavy emphasis on the story and characters, and rightfully so. The writing is incredibly good to the point that me, and many others, don't actually fap to it anymore and just play for the writing alone.

Hell, out of my 3 favorite girls, one of them has no sexual content and another only flashes you once (and I REALLY wish she didn't).
Also, I give you, the only censored image in the entire game:
Question. Is there any projected completion date? Ideally I'd like to play the game when it's finished because usually inbetween updates I'll forget some stuff that happens and also because I don't want to fuck myself again.
Long off. Like, 5+ years maybe. Game has something like 40-50 hours of content currently (seriously, word count alone is more than all of the lord of the rings and the hobbit combined), but from what the dev has said, the story is still in its early parts.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Also, I give you, the only censored image in the entire game:
Ok that just made me laugh really hard. I have a feeling this is going to be a good game. The dev seems to have a great sense of humor too, judging by the replies given earlier to others.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes