crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Yup, if you're just trying to quickly see the events in order again, it's not a bad idea to just use the cheats linked on the first page to get rid of any grind. I wouldn't suggest continuing with that save though since it will be marked as a cheater.
That's actually :PogChamp:I didn't even consider it. Thanks!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yo IMO This is a great update and worth buying in. Lots of overarching story plot in this one
As someone who has already played the update, this update alone makes it worth buying and then you add everything else on top of that. It was already worth the money before, but this update is the best to date and puts all the others combined to shame, not that they were bad, this one was just that good. Keep in mind that this opinion goes against my favorite scene in the game, the last one so far with best girl Rin. It was just so good that I cannot deny it no matter how much I want Rin's last scene so far to be the best thing in the game right now.

Make one? Like make the actual image?
It's just an image, uploaded anywhere on this site as an attachment, so your signature can reference it.
So you can make it in any image editing software, like paint or photoshop. There's some conventions people follow to make them look consistent, like having them be 300x125 pixels in size and having the F95 bar at the bottom (which is just custom made), but I don't think there's a rule that you have to. (Though if you make your signature massive it's going to annoy people.)
Source: I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I did make the Out of Touch signature you see below my post.
That signature is fantastic, by the way. I would use it myself, but there is a two pic limit and I already decided the two games to represent, I'm just trying to compile signature pics of all the characters available for it like I did in the one I use for this game.

In both Jan and Feb, the part 1 release never got leaked, but the part 2 release was leaked almost immediately.
Kind of odd that the leakers waited as most games get leaked on every update if at all. That said, those gaps did provide a period of relief for Selebus to be the only real source of the updates in question, which is great news for both him and the game. I'm not one to try and stop it, that's within the textbook definition of insanity to try and pull off, but I tend to look unfavorably on doing it to games that I've found fit the extreme criteria I'm forced to hold them to to gain my monetary support because of my own financial situation. I know, it is majorly hypocritical, but I'm fine with being a hypocrite if it means advocating for the best chance for the games I support to succeed.

This is more just a wistful wish than anything, but it would be fantastic to have an option to play all events in "order" or something like that. There is an absolute ton of content in this game and I've forgotten a bit of the early stuff, and going through the events is a bit difficult to keep track of what girls events happened when, etc.

I'm not necessarily asking for this, because that would be a lot of work. My current solution is to just replay the entire game again, which works well enough for me (so long as I don't fuck anything up)
There is also the replay feature in the event tracker. By clicking on an event name, you can replay it from start to finish, including choices and puzzles, in any order you wish without the need to restart. That said, the game is definitely worth the effort of a restart even with this feature.

I can 100% agree, if you've enjoyed the updates and story as is I highly recommend lobbing over $5 to Selebus to get the update now. He put in a lot of hard work into it and it definitely shows.
Indeed, I personally chose to go a bit extra and splurged enough to get my name on my best girl's, Rin's, board for $10 and I am actively considering upping my amount once all of this mess going on right now is over. This game is worth sacrificing all my other subscriptions if necessary to bump it up, possibly far enough to get my name in every dorm, I don't know how far I would draw the line at yet. I would also need to up my income to get that far, so it is a big decision.

I have a system for that. I take plenty of screenshots when I'm playing. I'll capture every scene that's beautiful, erotic or otherwise memorable. If updates take long time to appear, I refresh my memories by going through old screenshots before starting with the update. And once game is finished and it has no too much replay value, I'll delete the game but keep screenshots as a reminder.
I don't think this one will ever run out of replay value, the story is just that good, but that is just my own thoughts that may or may not be agreed with. I would be willing to replay this game weekly until the end of time once it is finished. There is one scene in particular that I've been looking at possibly taking a shot of because one of the characters involved is just so freaking adorable in it with that cute little smile as she leans around the central object of the scene. I never thought Selebus's little weirdo, Kaori, could ever be this cute, but she won me over very recently with one single pose.

Headpat accelerator v14.0 (500 -> 100 pats/girl)

Make sure there are no incomplete patting sessions before using this.
I would never leave these girls on an incomplete patting session :eek:, I'm not a monster. :p I would give Rin all the patgasms she could ever ask for once I am able, but for now, I must refrain as my first session is reserved for her alone.

Last edited:

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Kind of odd that the leakers waited as most games get leaked on every update if at all. That said, those gaps did provide a period of relief for Selebus to be the only real source of the updates in question, which is great news for both him and the game. I'm not one to try and stop it, that's within the textbook definition of insanity to try and pull off, but I tend to look unfavorably on doing it to games that I've found fit the extreme criteria I'm forced to hold them to to gain my monetary support because of my own financial situation. I know, it is majorly hypocritical, but I'm fine with being a hypocrite if it means advocating for the best chance for the games I support to succeed.
Yeah, it usually shows up here within 3-4 days, so when it actually made it to the public release date without a leak, it stood out. I think the part 2 update for January went up so quickly that on the 15th, I saw that Part 1 was up, said "great, I'll download it after work," and by the time I got off work, Part 2 had leaked.

The game definitely deserves the support it's getting, and if I weren't frantically trying to clear out all my old medical debt, I'd happily be supporting it. I'm waiting for the public release, though, because if I can't support it, I can at least not pirate it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yeah, it usually shows up here within 3-4 days, so when it actually made it to the public release date without a leak, it stood out. I think the part 2 update for January went up so quickly that on the 15th, I saw that Part 1 was up, said "great, I'll download it after work," and by the time I got off work, Part 2 had leaked.

The game definitely deserves the support it's getting, and if I weren't frantically trying to clear out all my old medical debt, I'd happily be supporting it. I'm waiting for the public release, though, because if I can't support it, I can at least not pirate it.
I've seen it happen within hours, I think the last time that happened was three or four updates ago. For me, the issue is the pandemic. I work as a musician and music instructor for newer generations of musicians and there's kind of a ban on that kind of thing on an in person level, the kind necessary for us to continue to support the full agreed amount of money we were hired on. What does not come into the band cannot be given to the members and what lessons are not given cannot be rightfully expected to be paid for. I am looking into ways that I could possibly stretch my resources to support further than I am because this game truly deserves it, but it may involve the sacrifice of all other subscriptions. It is a sacrifice that I am willing to make if I have no other option, however.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Make one? Like make the actual image?
It's just an image, uploaded anywhere on this site as an attachment, so your signature can reference it.
So you can make it in any image editing software, like paint or photoshop. There's some conventions people follow to make them look consistent, like having them be 300x125 pixels in size and having the F95 bar at the bottom (which is just custom made), but I don't think there's a rule that you have to. (Though if you make your signature massive it's going to annoy people.)
Source: I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I did make the Out of Touch signature you see below my post.
That's cool, I suppose putting the F95 banner under an image then upload it is simple enough, but to make an actual gif and animated shots and effects, is still new to me. I know some site that can help me with that but idk, are there many variables ?

Headpat accelerator v14.0 (500 -> 100 pats/girl)

Make sure there are no incomplete patting sessions before using this.
Cool, cool...
Damn it, not this again!

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I must confess that the first time I read Noriko's name I read it as Norinco. Now I can't stop my brain from seeing it that way.

Also, I can't help but think of her as a bit of a knock-off of Rin. Which only cements my Norinco renaming.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stella MudPie

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I must confess that the first time I read Noriko's name I read it as Norinco. Now I can't stop my brain from seeing it that way.

Also, I can't help but think of her as a bit of a knock-off of Rin. Which only cements my Norinco renaming.
I can't see her as a knock off Rin, too crazy. At least Rin is chill under normal circumstances and at worst unresponsive when under an active bout of depression. Actually, I see her as what I used to see Ayane as, a yandere, except she's exponentially worse. Ayane gave me a bit of mild paranoia when a choice was involved that I thought could make the relationship with her turn deadly, but Noriko outright terrifies me when she starts acting...possessive.

Reactions: rbs305

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017

Norincos are generally pretty solid, I think Noriko is more like an older Romanian WASR with the trigger slap. Nice barrel, but sights are a bit off and is unnecessarily painful to use over extended periods.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
Norincos are generally pretty solid, I think Noriko is more like an older Romanian WASR with the trigger slap. Nice barrel, but sights are a bit off and is unnecessarily painful to use over extended periods.
Norincos are solid because Remingtons are solid ;)

(You may detect that I associate them more with shotguns than any of their other knockoffs)

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
There is also the replay feature in the event tracker. By clicking on an event name, you can replay it from start to finish, including choices and puzzles, in any order you wish without the need to restart. That said, the game is definitely worth the effort of a restart even with this feature.
Right, I know about that - I meant like every event in the game played out sequentially (ie main event X has to come before Makoto event Y and Ami event Z, then those events allow main event A). Sort of just like a giant recap feature that plays out every event as they happened in the timeline.

Just hard to know how much "time" passed between certain events, and what happened between them. Replaying it is still fun :D

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
Made this for myself, and figured I'd share it in case anyone else finds it useful. It is an event tracker for each girls events, tells you affection/lust needed, any prerequisites needed, etc. Has events up to 0.14.0. It uses your browser's local storage to remember where you are at in each girls sequence.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes