Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Your phone's browser is bad and/or outdated, and therefore can't get URLs directly from images.
For the record clicking "Open image in new tab" and copying from the address bar at the top should also have given you the image URL. There's always a way, don't be afraid of clicking buttons to find it.

The second image is from JMccovery post right? They added a built in link to it's thread, so I'm guessing that's what you would actually get if you did "Copy link address" on it. The first section of options is reacting to that link, the second group is the actual image options, which are the same for both signatures, there's nothing specific about the LiL image.
If you don't believe me, try your own Ripples signature (doesn't have a built in link), it'll act just like the LiL sig in the first image, or try your own new LiL signature (does have a built in link) and it'll act like the Ripples sig in the second image.
Well my new phone should be here tomorrow, so that should make things easier.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
when does this link get updated to the newest version?
Public release is two weeks after the patreon release, or when someone leaks the game, but I wouldn't count on that, since there have been a couple times it hasn't been leaked, or the leak was only a couple days before the public release.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
It's usually up within a couple days. People probably forgot because it's been 6 weeks since the last update.
Selebus posted a few times about how the Texas February fuckery (was it Feb? Early March? What is time anymore?) fucked up their schedule, so the 0.14.0 release got pushed back.

I know what site I'm on, and I know what it's used for. But I really do implore people to support this game if they can, instead of waiting for leakers. There really is no other game that comes close to LiL in terms of writing, scenes, and update frequency or quality. This game and it's bi-weekly updates are definitely worth the $5 a month, if you can afford it (I won't pretend to suppose everyone's financial situation and I know $5 isn't that easy to toss around for some folks)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
when does this link get updated to the newest version?
When someone reports it as a newer version being available, leaks it in other words, or when it goes public, which it is set to do at the next patron update. They are staggered to just about every other release where every second patron release gets the previous patron version released to the public if I remember correctly. However, as Selebus is in Texas and Texas had the power outages that he was affected by during a scheduled break that caused an extension to said break, scheduling got thrown off. It will still happen at a scheduled release date, but it is delayed until the next one.

I know Kumon-mi's not real Japan... but man, never mind the kotatsu, Sensei shouldn't have his shoes on inside the room at all.

He has truly reached a new low.
Now that's just not right, everyone knows you have to take your shoes off before moving beyond the entry area. He needs to be drawn and quartered for this gravest of transgressions. This insult must not stand. :p

Last edited:

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Now that's just not right, everyone knows you have to take your shoes off before moving beyond the entry area. He needs to be drawn and quartered for this gravest of transgressions. This insult must not stand. :p
I have actually lived in a dorm that didn't have a place to put your shoes in the entryway (everyone left them in the halls outside of their rooms). But usually, yeah, you would put them away as soon as you entered the building.

Reactions: alex2011

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Man I love this game so much, tempted to reread it all even though I have so much stuff on the backlog. I'll be savoring .14.0 as much as I can, thank you Selebus!!
Actually same. I reached most of the events already but even though I replayed some through the event manager I admit that I skipped some dialogues in the beginning when I treated it just like any other "game for personal educational purposes".

And now after I realized what a gem it is (and me wanting to understand what's really going on) I am compelled to restart from the scratch just for that.

And even after and or 3rd time a good amount of dialogues will still make me laugh out loud so I see this as an absolute win ^^

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Selebus You hit 0.14.0 out of the freaking park AND you did it in the face of disaster with the whole Texas thing. Never in my life did I ever expect to go from absolute dread to warm and fuzzy to laughing for ten minutes straight, no exaggeration. Then it was back to a new roller coaster of back and forth dread and relief finally ending on helplessness. However, I can see the story clearer now than I have ever seen this game before and I think I have an idea of how things played out and led to 'the jump.'

Last edited:

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I did have some trouble setting up signatures before, now I think I got the hang of it
Still don't know how to make one though, any signature expert laying around in this thread ?

Reactions: Lilly2405

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
I did have some trouble setting up signatures before, now I think I got the hang of it
Still don't know how to make one though, any signature expert laying around in this thread ?
Make one? Like make the actual image?
It's just an image, uploaded anywhere on this site as an attachment, so your signature can reference it.
So you can make it in any image editing software, like paint or photoshop. There's some conventions people follow to make them look consistent, like having them be 300x125 pixels in size and having the F95 bar at the bottom (which is just custom made), but I don't think there's a rule that you have to. (Though if you make your signature massive it's going to annoy people.)
Source: I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I did make the Out of Touch signature you see below my post.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
This is more just a wistful wish than anything, but it would be fantastic to have an option to play all events in "order" or something like that. There is an absolute ton of content in this game and I've forgotten a bit of the early stuff, and going through the events is a bit difficult to keep track of what girls events happened when, etc.

I'm not necessarily asking for this, because that would be a lot of work. My current solution is to just replay the entire game again, which works well enough for me (so long as I don't fuck anything up)

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
This is more just a wistful wish than anything, but it would be fantastic to have an option to play all events in "order" or something like that. There is an absolute ton of content in this game and I've forgotten a bit of the early stuff, and going through the events is a bit difficult to keep track of what girls events happened when, etc.

I'm not necessarily asking for this, because that would be a lot of work. My current solution is to just replay the entire game again, which works well enough for me (so long as I don't fuck anything up)
Yup, if you're just trying to quickly see the events in order again, it's not a bad idea to just use the cheats linked on the first page to get rid of any grind. I wouldn't suggest continuing with that save though since it will be marked as a cheater.

Reactions: crustlord12

Kazurai

Aug 15, 2016
Yo IMO This is a great update and worth buying in. Lots of overarching story plot in this one
I can 100% agree, if you've enjoyed the updates and story as is I highly recommend lobbing over $5 to Selebus to get the update now. He put in a lot of hard work into it and it definitely shows.

• Red Heart

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I have a system for that. I take plenty of screenshots when I'm playing. I'll capture every scene that's beautiful, erotic or otherwise memorable. If updates take long time to appear, I refresh my memories by going through old screenshots before starting with the update. And once game is finished and it has no too much replay value, I'll delete the game but keep screenshots as a reminder.

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes