alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What's the thinking here? Do you post on the forum of every game you don't play?
I saw him in the thread of a more recently introduced game with sandbox elements, and yes, he pretty much does comment on every game that has that with something to this same effect. I don't mind it, but I also don't understand why he bothers when it is obvious that his comment will do nothing but use up time he could be using to search for a game more to his liking. It was also specifically suggested in the thread I mentioned seeing him in that he does something to block out games with elements he does not like, but I see he did not heed the advice he was given, which automatically tells me he's doing this intentionally.

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I saw him in the thread of a more recently introduced game with sandbox elements, and yes, he pretty much does comment on every game that has that with something to this same effect. I don't mind it, but I also don't understand why he bothers when it is obvious that his comment will do nothing but use up time he could be using to search for a game more to his liking. It was also specifically suggested in the thread I mentioned seeing him in that he does something to block out games with elements he does not like, but I see he did not heed the advice he was given, which automatically tells me he's doing this intentionally.
Just using my right or is that not obvious? My time is what I make it so dont go worrying about me wasting time. I will comment about any game I want. So why are you wasting your time?

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
A texting/sexting system sounds intriguing, I love all of the additional sandbox elements like that
I'm getting my new laptop on the 14th and that's when I can play this update and I also plan to become a patron. Can't wait for it

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Btw, when's the public release since this one's definitely the leaked one?

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I was intrigued until I read the developer's notes. I NEVER play these games with sound, and with it required for progression, I guess I'm out.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I am missing "morals vs. orgasms", an earlier Kirin event. Does anyone know how to trigger that? Got all other events done.

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
I was intrigued until I read the developer's notes. I NEVER play these games with sound, and with it required for progression, I guess I'm out.
Never felt it was required at all.
The soundtrack is pretty fucking great though and helps a lot in underlining the mood of the events or when mood changes happen.

You don't need sound to play the game. But you seriously are missing out if you do play it muted. It's nearly as good as the writing imo.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Tbh it's worth it, the soundtrack gives the story and each girl even more of a personality. It's really catchy. I only play it quietly though, it doesn't have to be very loud

Reactions: akselx

Gottafapyo

Dec 24, 2018
I'm at the part where I need to complete all possible scenes amongst characters before I can progress. (There is Nothing)

The scenes that I'm having a hard time unlocking are:

Baby it’s Cold Outside - Chika

Selfless - Futaba

I've completed As Loud as a Whisper Can Be and can't figure out how to get these two to trigger, the events are listed in pink so I know they're lust events, just can't figure out how to trigger them or if I hard locked myself out of progression.

Conversely, if someone has a save file that starts at Chapter 2 as a good homie, that'd be mega delightful!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just using my right or is that not obvious? My time is what I make it so dont go worrying about me wasting time. I will comment about any game I want. So why are you wasting your time?
I'm not, I don't have a different game to find because I quite enjoy this one, so my time isn't wasted. However, commenting on a thread when either a) the developer is not even on the site or b) the developer is known to develop based on what they want specifically is time wasted because it is accomplishes nothing. I said nothing about not being allowed to comment and I said nothing about not having a right to do so, but that time used typing could be time used searching the game list or other sites for something without sandbox elements. It is wasted on commenting to a developer that sticks to what they want when what they want automatically opposes your views on the same.

I'm at the part where I need to complete all possible scenes amongst characters before I can progress. (There is Nothing)

The scenes that I'm having a hard time unlocking are:

Baby it’s Cold Outside - Chika

Selfless - Futaba

I've completed As Loud as a Whisper Can Be and can't figure out how to get these two to trigger, the events are listed in pink so I know they're lust events, just can't figure out how to trigger them or if I hard locked myself out of progression.

Conversely, if someone has a save file that starts at Chapter 2 as a good homie, that'd be mega delightful!
Those trigger after "There is Nothing." It specifically says any missable events are not required to be seen, so the only lockout I can think of in this case is it bugged on you. Did you check side characters and 'happy' scenes as well? Those tend to be the biggest issue at this part. When it says all scenes that aren't missable, it literally means ALL scenes that aren't missable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gottafapyo

Gottafapyo

Dec 24, 2018
I'm not, I don't have a different game to find because I quite enjoy this one, so my time isn't wasted. However, commenting on a thread when either a) the developer is not even on the site or b) the developer is known to develop based on what they want specifically is time wasted because it is accomplishes nothing. I said nothing about not being allowed to comment and I said nothing about not having a right to do so, but that time used typing could be time used searching the game list or other sites for something without sandbox elements. It is wasted on commenting to a developer that sticks to what they want when what they want automatically opposes your views on the same.

Those trigger after "There is Nothing." It specifically says any missable events are not required to be seen, so the only lockout I can think of in this case is it bugged on you. Did you check side characters and 'happy' scenes as well? Those tend to be the biggest issue at this part. When it says all scenes that aren't missable, it literally means ALL scenes that aren't missable.

Yeah I just noticed Karin and Kaori have available events, there's only one happy event that comes as ??? (it's at the bottom of the list) so assuming it's Baby Finches which is to be done during changing of seasons. Thanks a ton mate!

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
I guess "Have a girl burst through the door and proclaim she loved MC since she was six" works as LiL's play on Chandler's law. I am certainly intrigued now.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Yeah np man, I do what I can. You still coming to brunch at my place on Sunday? All of F95 is invited. Free mimosas and shit.
aww nah sorry man love to really unfortunately i cant make it but pls take lots of pictures and post them here so we can all see

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
I mute these games, too. I only turn the sound on for specific scenes, and usually it's because the narration is calling out a sound, so I know to turn it on temporarily to get the audio cue. I think there's exactly one puzzle dependent upon that so far.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes