molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. the event Cry, Cry, Cry.. just about brought tears to my eyes.. she already has so much emotional problem and now that happened. What a scene.

Reactions: crustlord12

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
i checked an updated guide too. i've seen every events except "Selfless - Futaba" and "Baby It Cold Outside - Chika" and they never trigggers... and they dont fail too, so im completely desperate right now. im freaking scrolling through days for nothing. pfffffffff
If you're sure you've done everything, including side character events - which I would recheck if I were you - then share your save, maybe there's a problem with it.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i checked an updated guide too. i've seen every events except "Selfless - Futaba" and "Baby It Cold Outside - Chika" and they never trigggers... and they dont fail too, so im completely desperate right now. im freaking scrolling through days for nothing. pfffffffff
Ok first of all.. this is the best way to get started. Ignore all girl events until you need them and how to determine that.

1. Start with Main Events Tracker Chapter 1
2. Check the further progress you are in on that Tracker
3. Click on the Guide/Wiki > go to
4. Go to the events and start at the 0.1.0 and go through them in order

Ok a good example let's say you have not done all the way to 0.3.0 events and you are now needing to do Girl Talk.
1. Click on Girl Talk
2. You will notice there is 2 requirements for this event to trigger: Seen: Carry Me Home ; Seen: Nothing Was Missing
3. Click on Carry Me Home and you will see that is a Sana Event requiring 15 affection and will trigger at the bar
4. Click on Nothing Was Missing, Except Me and you will see that is a Rin requiring affection 20 and requires the Missing Event

If you progress this way you will trigger what you need and will also see events that you need to trigger to get that event. So just follow the requirements in this method and ignore girl events you will get the girl events as you trigger what you require for the main story events. It took me a bit of a while to figure out this method as I was doing main girls than side girls and you will not get these main story events to properly trigger and you will remain stuck. I did not realize the guide and how it worked and I am on day 9xx something because of this.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Every single repeatable sex scene is animated. Invite them over again and see what happens.

No.
I kind of feel like you prioritize animations for light events, but not so much for the REAL thing (actual sex :sneaky:)
Anyway, I want to know what's the most common position in the game ?

Reactions: Watson/112

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How to trigger Noriko's blue events. I have everything else for ever other character.
Go back to my post on my little tutorial on how to use the Wiki/Guide... https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-14-0-selebus.48158/page-182#post-5536263

The link included there has the girls rooms you can expand and click on the girls event following same steps as my guide did for the event. You will see the Blue event to click on and look at the prerequisites required to trigger it. Complete them Seen prerequisites as well as the affection level and it will trigger at the location it states.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I
Go back to my post on my little tutorial on how to use the Wiki/Guide... https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-14-0-selebus.48158/page-182#post-5536263

The link included there has the girls rooms you can expand and click on the girls event following same steps as my guide did for the event. You will see the Blue event to click on and look at the prerequisites required to trigger it. Complete them Seen prerequisites as well as the affection level and it will trigger at the location it states.
It appears the wiki is wrong, as it says New Shoes is an invite event and I can apparently only invite her after a certain amount of time or affection (now at 81 and is finally letting me do it.). but thanks!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I

It appears the wiki is wrong, as it says New Shoes is an invite event and I can apparently only invite her after a certain amount of time or affection (now at 81 and is finally letting me do it.). but thanks!
It requires Kind Of, Yes. Kind Of, No.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I decided to split my guide into two parts for the two chapters. Figured that would make it a little less unwieldy and make things easier for people trying to trigger the end of Chapter 1. It's also been updated to 0.14.0 (was waiting for the public release, but... eh, close enough).

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I... was not mentally prepared for Bluejay. And everything that followed.
And after the reset, I just *know* that it's gonna happen again. I'm right now dreading that moment. I hope Sensei will be better prepared.

Selebus, you absolute madman, making me feel feelings and immerse myself in real-life situations when all I wanna do is hang out with cute girls. Kudos to you. I hope you'll accept my money as thanks.

Last edited:

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
Ok first of all.. this is the best way to get started. Ignore all girl events until you need them and how to determine that.

1. Start with Main Events Tracker Chapter 1
2. Check the further progress you are in on that Tracker
3. Click on the Guide/Wiki > go to
4. Go to the events and start at the 0.1.0 and go through them in order

Ok a good example let's say you have not done all the way to 0.3.0 events and you are now needing to do Girl Talk.
1. Click on Girl Talk
2. You will notice there is 2 requirements for this event to trigger: Seen: Carry Me Home ; Seen: Nothing Was Missing
3. Click on Carry Me Home and you will see that is a Sana Event requiring 15 affection and will trigger at the bar
4. Click on Nothing Was Missing, Except Me and you will see that is a Rin requiring affection 20 and requires the Missing Event

If you progress this way you will trigger what you need and will also see events that you need to trigger to get that event. So just follow the requirements in this method and ignore girl events you will get the girl events as you trigger what you require for the main story events. It took me a bit of a while to figure out this method as I was doing main girls than side girls and you will not get these main story events to properly trigger and you will remain stuck. I did not realize the guide and how it worked and I am on day 9xx something because of this.
I also have seen them too... i don't understand why its not triggering. i tripled checked all the events of main/side girls and happy/main events. Im at Stray Dog at main events(i've seen it, next is There is Nothing). I've seen Trinity PT III on happy events. I got all the side and main girl events except Futaba's and Chika's Lust Event's "Baby Its Cold Outside" and "Selfless". They never trigger themselves and i really dont know what to do. i hope i can find a save at this point which is same with my gameplay this far.

Turns out i don't have any events for Uta/IO/Noriko/Kirin but i don't know if they make any difference cuz i've seen that they are happening in CH 2. Im not sure tho, im really tired of trying for nothing.

Last edited:

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
If you're sure you've done everything, including side character events - which I would recheck if I were you - then share your save, maybe there's a problem with it.

i'm sorry for being fool but i don't know which exact file is the one i should share. saves folder or a spesific textlog?

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
i'm sorry for being fool but i don't know which exact file is the one i should share. saves folder or a spesific textlog?
Go to the \game\saves folder and choose one of the .save files from there. The file names indicate which save is which. For example, "5-1-LT1.save" is the first save game on the fifth page in the game.

wisefoot

May 1, 2020
Go to the \game\saves folder and choose one of the .save files from there. The file names indicate which save is which. For example, "5-1-LT1.save" is the first save game on the fifth page in the game.
this must be it i assume. thank you for your help in advance ^^

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes