loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
Great job as usual but please I beg you for more yumi events. Shes hasnt had any new events in a bunch of patches if the changelogs are anything to go by. :(
He tends to cycle through groups. Maybe if you cross your fingers and throw money at Patreon, you'll see your wish granted soon...

Reactions: crustlord12

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I just checked the wiki pages and I laughed when I saw Shrek was going to be a character in the game, and then I was heartbroken when I saw he wouldn't really be in it.
Even the Wiki is messing with my emotions, what is this!!

And on a second note, I've seen the changelog for the upcoming update and I can't wait. More Maya and Yumi will make me very happy. I'll become a patron today

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Hey Selebus (or anyone else), could you refresh my memory of what events Touka and Yasu were in? I can't remember them, for the life of me.
Touka shows up in Ayane's events, she's the rich girl that plans to buy the dojo Ayane trains in.
Yasu showed up in one Sana event iirc, she just said some vague spooky things and left.

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Touka shows up in Ayane's events, she's the rich girl that plans to buy the dojo Ayane trains in.
Yasu showed up in one Sana event iirc, she just said some vague spooky things and left.
Perfect! I thought that about the former but never even considered the latter. Thanks!

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Yasu was the weird spooky girl when Sensei took Sana for a walk at night? I do vaguely remember her. Spooky is good, more friends for Rin

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Yasu was the weird spooky girl when Sensei took Sana for a walk at night? I do vaguely remember her. Spooky is good, more friends for Rin
Yasu, based on how she was talking in the event, also sounds like someone Maya will either hate having around, or will find helpful. She seems to understand that things aren't "normal".

User690690

Jan 24, 2019
Yasu, based on how she was talking in the event, also sounds like someone Maya will either hate having around, or will find helpful. She seems to understand that things aren't "normal".
I just replayed the event in question, The Girl in the Black Dress. Based on the dialogue, Yasu seems a lot like Maya with the whole "god" and end of the world thing. I feel like Yasu won't be a "normal" character like you mentioned too. Anyways, we'll find out soon enough come June.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes