Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.

Solved! Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I could use some help, if someone doens't mind. Firstly, I can't for the life of me figure out how to trigger Yumi's event "Walls Too Thick To Hear Through", so if someone could help me out with that, that would be great. Also, with Maya, it says I've missed her event "Breaking, the best way", and this is a problem for me since she's my favorite girl by far and I'd really like to not miss any of her events lol, so if someone knows what I missed that event, that would be good to know.
You need Yuki's first event. Call her at night. Then go to Yumi's dorm.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thank you! And hmmm, this calls for a replay of the game I think, I kind of regretted not being a bad uncle with Ami anyways.
Any red event will require a replay from at least the latest save before the choice or lack of minimum required stats so that you can choose the correct option or grind the needed stats to the minimum necessary level or higher, yes. If you do not, the only other option is to live with the missed event.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes