Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Holy shit this is a LOLI fest. I gave it a chance and spent around 30 more minutes after that horrible first bath scene but nope. This is a no fly-zone for me. Have fun you lolicons.
Clearly you know nothing about lolis. The only true loli here is Chinami, and she's also the one character who will never get any official sex scenes. It' s so annoying as nowadays many people seem to think short Japanese anime characters with small bust = loli, when this topic is much deeper than that. A real loli has the innocence of a pure-hearted animal (which is to say they're innocent, but still kinda different from childish innocence), unrealistically petite and flat body, and eager to be naughty when push comes to shove.

FYI, I'm defining loli as it should be, which is to say limited to fictional characters. Those who argue otherwise are either ignorant bastards or predators who will be striked down by god :( (or hope sama?)

Also, just to clear any potential misunderstandings, despite my username Chinami's the one loli I haven't wanted to lewd in a long time:p

And for anyone who's interested in joining the cult of lolis, here are some of my favorite {wholesome} hentais: Shoujo Ramune , Hajimete no Orusuban , Oyasumi Sex, Lovely Heart, Shoujo Kyouiku, Toromitsu Musume no Hitou Service, and Toshidesetsu Episodes 2,4,5,6. :giggle: Doki Doki Little Ooyasan is also pretty good, albeit a legal loli instead of a true loli.

There's also the whole other thing about rape lolis but I abhor that, so let's not talk about that(n) I'm more of a vanilla or yuri guy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
You're an old man? You definitely don't look like that!
I know, right ?!

Brain swap.

Now that I think about it... Transferring my consciousness into a bi-sexual teenager might have some downsides.
Are you sure you're 40 ? It's still not too late to confess your actual birth date, ya know

Right, I'll say I'm legal even if I wasn't last 2 months ago then...
And are you sure you're enough age ? You've been here for nearly two years...

Look youngster, I'll have you know that I'm an old man, but not an old man.
Don't worry guys, he's just craving back the time he can get up his chair without breaking his back.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Are you sure you're 40 ? It's still not too late to confess your actual birth date, ya know

Don't worry guys, he's just craving back the time he can get up his chair without breaking his back.
June 4, 1981.

Main issue with getting up from a seated position is my knees; I was an idiot kid that climbed on and jumped off anything and everything I could find (even though I was afraid of heights).

I remember my mom telling me "all that is going to catch up with you"; thought she was just being old.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
June 4, 1981.
Alright, 4 days before Miku's, we'll throw a surprise for ya next month.

Main issue with getting up from a seated position is my knees; I was an idiot kid that climbed on and jumped off anything and everything I could find (even though I was afraid of heights).

I remember my mom telling me "all that is going to catch up with you"; thought she was just being old.
*(See people ? There's no way you can tell he's 40 by the way he chats !! too much youngster vibe)

We're all hyperactive back then for some reason, your leg doing fine now ?

The past is in the past, it's fine now.
No one knew anyway~~~
Oh yeah, sure sure
(but I do)
*dials 911

Apr 23, 2021
First playthrough. The scene when the MC meets Chinami for the first time. The ending dialouge.

"I get bonus points for not riling her up, though, right?"
"Hehe- You've been racking up a lot of those lately, haven't you? What are you going to cash them all in on?"
"I'm thinking of building a castle."

If I was a vampire I would be dead now, cause this scene stabbed me through my black shriveled little heart.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I love how 10 minutes after this post and like a few hours before the public release the thread gets updated. Now that's just a BM leak.
I actually released the update here to maximize viewability in the event of 15p2 leaking.

12p2 leaked like 4 hours after 12p1 released (Which was another leakless update) and it fucking destroyed the typical spike in support that comes with extended front page time.

Just a calculated marketing decision.
Have fun, guys.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes