JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Now I'm curious about how you roll your life, if you don't mind me ask :
Do your family knows about this lil' secret website of ours ?
I haven't moved out yet, so I gotta be careful when family members get anywhere close to my room :oops:
Nah, my wife doesn't know, but is fine with me having my "own things", so long as it doesn't damage our relationship.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Stay in the 30s as long as you can my friend, that's the prime time of your life. \(⍢)/
But seriously, I'm starting to develop anxiety for my future, what do you mean we can only wear 3 pairs of shoes at mid-age ??o_O
Just a stereotype I guess, no need to worry if you're a chad.

-----My thoughts-----
Guys, it's funny that we can easily underestimate the age of the people we talk with online, don't know why but I always feel like I'm in an Internet community that is made up from people in their 20s or something, while in fact all ages are there among us.
You guys feel the same ? Maybe it depends on how old the person is and their own perspective ?

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020

-----My thoughts-----
Guys, it's funny that we can easily underestimate the age of the people we talk with online, don't know why but I always feel like I'm in an Internet community that is made up from people in their 20s or something, while in fact all ages are there among us.
You guys feel the same ? Maybe it depends on how old the person is and their own perspective ?
Awkwardly serious reply incoming (might be sick).

The reason is that in RL people usually have very close ties to the people around them and there actions and behavior has a ton of implication and consequences. We have to behave following social norms as every deviation from those norms would potentially have very direct results for our relationships, private, professional or otherwise.

People talk and think about others around them a lot and also talk about those people, and therefore behavior that's not normatively approved can result in a lot of other people becoming aware of that, even if the person talking about those did not do it with ill thoughts or intend.
Therefore, knowing that, we usually pay a lot more attention how we behave and adapt it to whom we hang out with.

On the internet, the huge avantage is anonymity. You don't have to pay too much attention to society norms because it won't likely affect your personal life even if it backfires. People also usually do not care too much or think about you on the internet, which means it's less likely they will actually talk about you with others. This knowledge is the main reason people will not try to act too adult on the internet (except to win a discussion or lecture others, people love that).

Cause frankly, most of the seriousness comes from the fear of being called out for inappropriate behavior which does mean we have to act serious to prevent that. If you are close to a lot of people in the 30s or 40s you realize they are not as serious or adult as they appear to be in a professional or public area. It's a necessary facade.

I'm not saying we can't be serious or adult, I'm very obviously implying that we can and do that. But we also still can follow our inner childs, if we are in a context where we don't think we will be called out for it. The anonymity of the internet usually fulfills this criteria.

*Serious mode off* God this is exhausting. ^^

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Nah, my wife doesn't know, but is fine with me having my "own things", so long as it doesn't damage our relationship.
Happy marriage to you \(^^)/
Oh, and since this game is a must-know, be sure to let your kids know about it, too. Our generation needs to know !

Yeah, I spent a little too much the Internet, so I tend to keep my "weeb level" in check by getting out of the house often.

Awkwardly serious reply incoming (might be sick).

The reason is that in RL people usually have very close ties to the people around them and there actions and behavior has a ton of implication and consequences. We have to behave following social norms as every deviation from those norms would potentially have very direct results for our relationships, private, professional or otherwise.

People talk and think about others around them a lot and also talk about those people, and therefore behavior that's not normatively approved can result in a lot of other people becoming aware of that, even if the person talking about those did not do it with ill thoughts or intend.
Therefore, knowing that, we usually pay a lot more attention how we behave and adapt it to whom we hang out with.

On the internet, the huge avantage is anonymity. You don't have to pay too much attention to society norms because it won't likely affect your personal life even if it backfires. People also usually do not care too much or think about you on the internet, which means it's less likely they will actually talk about you with others. This knowledge is the main reason people will not try to act too adult on the internet (except to win a discussion or lecture others, people love that).

Cause frankly, most of the seriousness comes from the fear of being called out for inappropriate behavior which does mean we have to act serious to prevent that. If you are close to a lot of people in the 30s or 40s you realize they are not as serious or adult as they appear to be in a professional or public area. It's a necessary facade.

I'm not saying we can't be serious or adult, I'm very obviously implying that we can and do that. But we also still can follow our inner childs, if we are in a context where we don't think we will be called out for it. The anonymity of the internet usually fulfills this criteria.

*Serious mode off* God this is exhausting. ^^
How people talk in RL differs so much from on the Internet, who knows how many 80 year olds I've actually been chatting with...

Last edited:

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I think most of us assume everyone is the same age as we are (beyond those who obviously act like children). Back in the early days (ugh) of IRC and MSN and the like most people were teenagers and it just feels to me like everyone has grown up with me.

I have found over the years that most of the people I end up interacting with in guild/clans etc are between 25 and 40 so certainly the average age online is increasing. Which makes sense if you think about it, those of us who grew up with the internet haven't just gone away as we've got older. In the past our parents and grandparents weren't deeply into the internet becasue it wasn't a thing they felt that attached to - so the sterotpye that old people don't engage with it much only really applies to them.

We grew up with this shit and made it what it is, it grows old and burns with us!

Also I don't get what zoomers are into anyway, probably some post-internet shit like filming themselves licking hobos in 5 second clips with garbage music over it.

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
I think most of us assume everyone is the same age as we are (beyond those who obviously act like children). Back in the early days (ugh) of IRC and MSN and the like most people were teenagers and it just feels to me like everyone has grown up with me.

I have found over the years that most of the people I end up interacting with in guild/clans etc are between 25 and 40 so certainly the average age online is increasing. Which makes sense if you think about it, those of us who grew up with the internet haven't just gone away as we've got older. In the past our parents and grandparents weren't deeply into the internet becasue it wasn't a thing they felt that attached to - so the sterotpye that old people don't engage with it much only really applies to them.

We grew up with this shit and made it what it is, it grows old and burns with us!

Also I don't get what zoomers are into anyway, probably some post-internet shit like filming themselves licking hobos in 5 second clips with garbage music over it.
Ironic that older people get called ignorant when it comes to using the Internet or mobile devices, when they're the ones who created the foundation for said things.

Gottafapyo

Dec 24, 2018
Ironic that older people get called ignorant when it comes to using the Internet or mobile devices, when they're the ones who created the foundation for said things.
"If I have seen further than other men, it's because I have stood on the shoulders of giants."

We as a race tend to build off of a combination of the most intelligent, the most willing and the most able.

It's also been said that the most intelligent man was probably a crop farmer in Africa during another age, he had 1 if not 2 of those attributes.

IIRC the highest IQ scoring person in known existence (note that while IQ is quite a decent measurement of ones intellect, intellect is incredibly hard to measure, one could make an argument for aptitude, etc) was William James Sidis and he also only had 2 of the 3 required fields. He came from a family that was able to put him through proper higher schooling given his time, he had an astounding proficiency IQ wise but he lacked the desire to better humanity.

I've gone a bit off the rails at this point but the message I intend to say is that most people are ignorant, older generations and newer generations alike. Our life is molded by the people that have the will, the intellect and the finances to push humanity a step or two forward.

Last edited:

GeneralJo

Aug 30, 2020
How do I get this running on Linux? I extracted it and tried to run the sh file through Terminal, but I just get a
Code:
sh: 0: Can't open LessonsInLove0.14.0.sh
error?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Holy shit this is a LOLI fest. I gave it a chance and spent around 30 more minutes after that horrible first bath scene but nope. This is a no fly-zone for me. Have fun you lolicons.
There is only one loli and she has no content of the adult variety nor any official plans for any. A "loli fest" would imply that more than one existed and that they got content of an adult nature considering it is an adult game. This game is on Patreon, Selebus literally CAN'T have loli content or anywhere from half to 99% of his funding goes up in smoke considering the game started out on Patreon, meaning the Patreon still has the majority of subscriptions, and the SubscribeStar came after. That said, it is your call to make and I wish you the best of luck finding something more to your liking if you still choose to pass.

flat boobs = loli.

sooooo real.
That misconception is getting a bit annoying, especially when it gets used as justification to tag a game that way when the character isn't one, usually she's just short with a small bust. It's like, come on, girls like that do exist who aren't lolis. Most of the time the tag is correct, but there are several cases on here that need to be reevaluated because they are clearly not lolis.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes