boshizz

Oct 12, 2019
Hey all, since I couldn't find one, I made a 100% save up to v0.14.0. This save has no missed events, and has all currently available events unlocked. Every event is replayable! Hopefully can save some of you hours of grinding!

This will overwrite the save in the sixth position on page 1 of your saves. If you have another save there you want to keep, save it somewhere else or change the numbers in the filename.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I've had the same feeling as well, I have only seen a couple that give off the air of someone younger and those are typically the ones who complain over an update 'taking too long' or 'not having enough sex' or a game 'not having penetration' or 'not letting us fuck immediately.' I noticed the first most predominantly with projects that take a couple months or more between updates, the second and fourth with games like this, where it is a slow burn that ultimately doesn't lead to immediate sex, and the third with games that have a focus on a specific, non-penetrative fetish like "The Headmaster" or the couple of games that are specifically focused on exhibitionism without the MC getting fucked on sight. I don't mean any offense, but that immediately gives off an air of horny teenager that maybe isn't old enough to be here, though not all who meet the age requirement are at the equivalent maturity level.

I have never once gotten that impression. I though he might be older, especially with this much skill and talent in a field that takes time to hone, I was not expecting him to be my generation. It's actually kind of a relief because most of our generation that I have interacted with have a nasty case of entitlement issues or similar and most of the people of older generations I have interacted with do not have these issues. It led me to my mistaken impression.
There's no denying that some underage audience will find their way to this site and then develop the urge to 'snoop around', it's inevitable, but I guess just let them be, having this kind of experience eariler in life is normal as long as they don't do anything stupid about it. And the older we get, the more we appreciate these projects for their values and qualities, not only sex, so they're just bunch of horny teens anyway.

And at first, I thought Selebus was younger, around 24 actually.
I'm glad because, none of us like the idea of a 45 yr old man, sitting in his room eating nachos all day, making games about highschool girls.

My boomer grandfather is this talented, at least in programming, he's the one who taught me everything I know today. I wouldn't be surprised encountering a person of this magnitude of talent in any generation.
He maybe a boomer, but he sounds like one of the best boomer that everyone wish to have.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
Ok, this post might be unnecessary and I could just check the guide but, I'm on day 300 and all girls have 50+ affection points, there are tons of events left but half of them don't trigger anymore, I tried every action throughout the days and to no prevail.

It's been too quite, HELP

Reactions: sonic sage

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
Oh God Hope, not you, too.
I know the age doesn't matter, you do you, as you like. But the sense of stereotype feels heavy
Just wondering, You guys already formed families and got a stable lifestyle, I hope ?
If with stable life you mean we only eat food out of boxes every other day and have 2, different working kind of shoes then yes, yes we are perfectly functioning adult human beings.
Please don't look too closely and ignore the odor ^^

Sep 24, 2020
You're probably missing one of the "happy" events.
It turns out I was stuck at ONE specific event :"Reset", and it kind of became a blockage and prevented the story from keeping flowing. While all I had to do was "Go home" :cautious:.
Let the chain continues !

If with stable life you mean we only eat food out of boxes every other day and have 2, different working kind of shoes then yes, yes we are perfectly functioning adult human beings.
Hold on, you're implying that you're mid-age, too ?
To all the 40 yr olds on this thread, do you belong to this category ?

Screenshot (43).png

Or this one instead ?

Screenshot (44).png

El_Zane_123

Oct 22, 2020
It turns out I was stuck at ONE specific event :"Reset", and it kind of became a blockage and prevented the story from keeping flowing. While all I had to do was "Go home" :cautious:.

View attachment 1169347

Or this one instead ?

View attachment 1169350

View attachment 1169347

Or this one instead ?

View attachment 1169350
Not yet, I still have a few years with a 3 as first digit left ^^. That being said, I am slowly transitioning from the Wizard to the Chad. Without the muscles but without the fat either. Sadly, also without any magical powers (aside making people I love magically disappear) ((also please don't take any of my bullshit here even a tad serious ^^))

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018

View attachment 1169347

Or this one instead ?

View attachment 1169350
For me, it would be neither or something in-between? Not gonna lie, I wish I had a body like the first one (except for that chin/jawline, I mean wtf?), as the bitches respectable level-headed women of age 25-and-above would be all over me, but I'd have to let them down with being married, making them want me more. It would just be a hassle.

Cerpin

Jun 22, 2020
I refuse to accept that I am an adult and will continue to do so until the day of my death!

Also 3 pairs of shoes. Work, walking (boots) and Converse. Oh wait, 4 - brown work shoes and black work shoes, only animals wear black shoes with blue suits

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
Not yet, I still have a few years with a 3 as first digit left ^^. That being said, I am slowly transitioning from the Wizard to the Chad. Without the muscles but without the fat either. Sadly, also without any magical powers (aside making people I love magically disappear) ((also please don't take any of my bullshit here even a tad serious ^^))
I refuse to accept that I am an adult and will continue to do so until the day of my death!

Also 3 pairs of shoes. Work, walking (boots) and Converse. Oh wait, 4 - brown work shoes and black work shoes, only animals wear black shoes with blue suits
Stay in the 30s as long as you can my friend, that's the prime time of your life. \(⍢)/
But seriously, I'm starting to develop anxiety for my future, what do you mean we can only wear 3 pairs of shoes at mid-age ??o_O

For me, it would be neither or something in-between? Not gonna lie, I wish I had a body like the first one (except for that chin/jawline, I mean wtf?), as the bitches respectable level-headed women of age 25-and-above would be all over me, but I'd have to let them down with being married, making them want me more. It would just be a hassle.
Huh, kinky.
So your a Family Guy man ? You never struck me as a 40 yr old, really. There's this youthful vibe that radiates from you (probably partly because of your avatar...)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes