Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
As a note for the dev, the Events Tracker is getting kinda long now and becoming a bit of a pain to scroll through, so i think it'd be a good idea to have some kinda "show only (character)'s events" or something that let's you jump down to each section instead of having to scroll through all the others.

Other than that, great update as usual, can't wait for more!

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I feel you, this is the first game on this site I decided to financially support, it definitely has the potential to end up as one of the best games on the site, or at bare minimum top 5. But then again a game as great as, Do you have Akira points is only ranked 18 so who knows.
Great, just great. My phone is already struggling with low storage and now I have yet another game to download.

Thanks for the recommendation. It looks great.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
you might need a hint menu for the event tracker...i dont mind scrolling.must say loving the game and i am thinking of supporting you.besides a few other really great games here.

Reactions: oblivion9900

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
this game feels like it's trying really hard to be subversive and failing
As much as criticism should be freely made, could you please be more specific in what you meant?
Are you saying that its trying to subvert the expectations of it being a "simple" harem game? If so, how is it failing? As that expectation was successfully broken several times by now.

Is it about the jump scares? I can understand people having problems with those, but those aren't exactly to "subvert" but they are used in different scenarios for several reasons.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Kazurai

Aug 15, 2016
Is there a list anywhere with the reactions that characters say to names you ask them to call you by? I've seen a few strange reactions but I want to make sure I don't miss any.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
Is there a list anywhere with the reactions that characters say to names you ask them to call you by? I've seen a few strange reactions but I want to make sure I don't miss any.
Here's a general overview of the names I've found them give a unique reaction for (spoiler tagging in case some people want to find them themselves)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As a note for the dev, the Events Tracker is getting kinda long now and becoming a bit of a pain to scroll through, so i think it'd be a good idea to have some kinda "show only (character)'s events" or something that let's you jump down to each section instead of having to scroll through all the others.

Other than that, great update as usual, can't wait for more!
Maybe a tab system, like you open the tracker and it defaults to the first girl's tab or maybe the last viewed girl's tab. To switch to another, simply click the tab of the girl you want. I'm not sure how well it will work in this language, just spitballing ideas.

Reactions: Jimbolance

Kazurai

Aug 15, 2016
Also, if I may ask for something to be implemented for QoL reasons: an option to back out from making a call that doesn't involve just going home or skipping that timeslot would be lovely.

Reactions: DrFree

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
so im unable to get sara's second event to trigger. did not sleeping with her that one time forever ago lock me out of that? curse me for not sleeping with her under the thought of bad results with sana and then forgetting about it.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
so im unable to get sara's second event to trigger. did not sleeping with her that one time forever ago lock me out of that? curse me for not sleeping with her under the thought of bad results with sana and then forgetting about it.
If you're talking about "Zero Friction" then it needs a certain amount of the Lust stat so yeah if you haven't done sex stuff with her it can't trigger.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
If you're talking about "Zero Friction" then it needs a certain amount of the Lust stat so yeah if you haven't done sex stuff with her it can't trigger.
well damn, i didnt do it then cause i was worried about it conflicting with sana's story down the line. didnt think itd close off the path for her later on lol. thankfully i do have a save from around that time so i can work my way from there. now all thats left to do is to find the new secret.

Jimbolance

Nov 19, 2018
uhh yeah you definitely have enough, for me it just triggered by entering her room w/ like ~25 affection if that's not working then it must have some other requirements
I can think of five possibilities:
1: The trigger is also dependent on the Lust stat
2: You need to have made certain choices earlier on (I kinda doubt this)
3: Sana is involved in the scene so if you haven't done some of her events try those?
4: It's a bug
5: Might need to be Friday or Saturday?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes