ansc

Jan 16, 2018
I bet Maya's name is a reference to the idea of the Veil of Maya.

"Consciousness is Maya, a veil which consists of the projection of earlier experience (samskaras)."- Carl Jung

(not really a spoiler just don't want to clutter page):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Antosha

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
What was up with the shadow figures in this update? And what did Tsuneyo mean by sensei not seeing them too? (After sensei pointed out the ballcap figure to the apparently oblivious Tsuneyo)

Reactions: alex2011

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
What was up with the shadow figures in this update? And what did Tsuneyo mean by sensei not seeing them too? (After sensei pointed out the ballcap figure to the apparently oblivious Tsuneyo)
The popular theory is that Sensei's mental state is slowly deteriorating, which is why he is experiencing an increase in hallucinations / blackouts.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the Code for this?
There are multiple, all information for this event is in previous events except the one thing being played over the audio. That particular part is in one of the Trinity 'happy' events, I believe. You can replay any event you have successfully seen, meaning it is green, by clicking on it in the event tracker.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm stuck here. The voice says "Please enter 1024 support number when you are ready.", but that doesn't work.
That's the port number, the terminal number was in a previous event. You can replay events in the event tracker and I do believe this was one of the Trinity 'happy' scenes.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
That's the port number, the terminal number was in a previous event. You can replay events in the event tracker and I do believe this was one of the Trinity 'happy' scenes.
I already knew you could replay scenes. I always just rush thru the happy scenes because I don't like them. Is the terminal number said in the music of one of those scenes since I'm guessing you don't know the number?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I already knew you could replay scenes. I always just rush thru the happy scenes because I don't like them. Is the terminal number said in the music of one of those scenes since I'm guessing you don't know the number?
It's in the text of the scene as is every other part except the port number the audio keeps repeating. I do know the number since I am well beyond this event at this point, but I won't just give it away. I wouldn't want to be the one to ruin a player's ability to experience the game for themself by giving them answers that allow them to not experience the game as intended.

Reactions: hcguy

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I wouldn't want to be the one to ruin a player's ability to experience the game for themself by giving them answers that allow them to not experience the game as intended.
Sorry, but I find that reasoning dumb. If someone asks you for it and you know it, then you should give it to them. Going by your logic, then nobody should ever use a walkthrough because that tells them what they need to do and they wouldn't "experience the game as intended.". And as I said, I skip the happy events because I don't like them so I'm already not "experience the game as intended.".

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
Sorry, but I find that reasoning dumb. If someone asks you for it and you know it, then you should give it to them. Going by your logic, then nobody should ever use a walkthrough because that tells them what they need to do and they wouldn't "experience the game as intended.". And as I said, I skip the happy events because I don't like them so I'm already not "experience the game as intended.".
Sorry, but I find that reasoning dumb. Going by your logic, parents should be doing all their kids' homework if the kids ask them to.

His logic doesn't equate to "nobody should ever use a walkthrough". He's just not going to write the walkthrough for you.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin
Jul 11, 2019
Terminal should be 23.
I agree with Alex and hcguy, but I am curious about something, so next time you are asked for a bunch of stuff (which would be in this scene, don't pick "Survive!", because that will lead into a Happy Scene, which you do not wish to see.
Pick "Grow!", and then ask for the answer, and you shall receive.

Also skipping Happy Scenes is akin to "reading" a book, just to get to a single chapter and ignoring the rest.
Much more fun, when you have the context, than just the action.

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "mặc cả, bài đăng: 6537882, thành viên: 2814590"]
Tôi đã có thể quay lại cảnh và bắt đầu lại cảnh.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
No, absolutely not, I am not going to play the game for people, which is what I would essentially be doing if I gave answers away. I don't use walkthroughs, by the way, I suffer through any point I get stuck at if I must, but I do not resort to outside help unless I don't have time to sit down and figure things out.

That has happened only one time so far and it was on a previous play through that has since been aborted in favor of starting over because I met a failure condition I placed on myself by missing a scene for choosing the option I would instead of what player Sensei would.

Sorry, but I find that reasoning dumb. Going by your logic, parents should be doing all their kids' homework if the kids ask them to.

His logic doesn't equate to "nobody should ever use a walkthrough". He's just not going to write the walkthrough for you.
Not at all, while it is my personal preference not to use anything the game itself doesn't give me if I have the choice not to available, I'm not against the use of such things by other people. What I basically said was 'the information is available in the game, go look for it' in a nicer way. I won't give answers away because it takes away from the experience of actually playing the game for oneself.

Terminal should be 23.
I agree with Alex and hcguy, but I am curious about something, so next time you are asked for a bunch of stuff (which would be in this scene, don't pick "Survive!", because that will lead into a Happy Scene, which you do not wish to see.
Pick "Grow!", and then ask for the answer, and you shall receive.

Also skipping Happy Scenes is akin to "reading" a book, just to get to a single chapter and ignoring the rest.
Much more fun, when you have the context, than just the action.
Not to mention the 'happy' scenes are half of the main story. They are where the horror tag is earned and serve as the underlying story of what is going on whereas what we see in the main events is what is going on on the surface. With Denpa, you don't just look at the surface, that only gets you half the story and can lead to complete confusion as to what is going on when something completely out of character happens because 'familiar characters are acting in unfamiliar ways' at some point.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes