redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey I tried updating the game from 0.20.0 part 2 to 0.21.0 part 1 using the update rar file and when I click on the replay for Maki I get this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8185, in execute
screen makireplays:
screen makireplays:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8188, in execute
use game_menu(_("Memories of Maki"), scroll="viewport"):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 495, in execute
screen game_menu(title, scroll=None, yinitial=0.0):
File "game/screens.rpy", line 504, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 507, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 513, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 516, in execute
if scroll == "viewport":
File "game/screens.rpy", line 518, in execute
viewport:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 527, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 528, in execute
transclude
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8192, in execute
grid 3 3:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8241, in execute
if makisex == True:
NameError: name 'makisex' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "D:\Pron\Games\LessonsInLove0.20.0Part2-0.20.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen makireplays:
screen makireplays:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 504, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 507, in execute
hbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 513, in execute
frame:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 516, in execute
if scroll == "viewport":
File "game/screens.rpy", line 518, in execute
viewport:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 527, in execute
vbox:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 528, in execute
transclude
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8192, in execute
grid 3 3:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 8241, in execute
if makisex == True:
File "<screen language>", line 8241, in <module>
NameError: name 'makisex' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Lessons in Love 0.21.0
Tue Nov 30 21:22:14 2021
```
I just extracted the rar file into the lessons in love folder is this the cause of my issue?

kasatik_spb

Jul 15, 2020
Hi!
Here is the Russian translation of Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 part 1].
This translation is "unofficial".

The link is: Here

Привет!
Это перевод на Русский язык визуальной новеллы Lessons in Love [v0.21.0 part 1].
Этот перевод является неофициальным.

Ссылка : Здесь

Reactions: alex2011

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I just extracted the rar file into the lessons in love folder is this the cause of my issue?
No, the issue is that there's a bug in the update for Maki. Selebus updated the patreon post with a fixed file people can download, but I'm guessing you don't have access to that. If you wait a day, the fix will go live with the public version of the update.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I was just thinking about Chika, man i know it's coming but i'm gonna feel so bad when Chinami starts feeling sad about "mommy" crying all day (when she finds out that Sensei is not necessarily "exclusive").

You just know that's gonna happen, it's a gut punch you can see coming a mile away, but it's gonna hit ya all the same.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I was just thinking about Chika, man i know it's coming but i'm gonna feel so bad when Chinami starts feeling sad about "mommy" crying all day (when she finds out that Sensei is not necessarily "exclusive").

You just know that's gonna happen, it's a gut punch you can see coming a mile away, but it's gonna hit ya all the same.
And it's going to hit hard, yeah, I see it coming as well.

So as a new player I should probably just leave this for now and come back next year once the rework is complete?
That or play now and use a separate save for the reworked scenes so you don't have to start completely over.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So as a new player I should probably just leave this for now and come back next year once the rework is complete?
Nah, this ain't a "WIAB" rework, the game will be updated all throughout this year (and the next), the only difference is that one of the updated will just be a full blown rewrite of the beginning part, nothing more than that.

Reactions: moodle

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Several updates are coming up before the update, the earliest on December 15th. So i would reccomend to have fun and play starting whenever you can :)

Once the rework is complete, you won't be forced to restart your game. Heck, Selebus stated that you can ignore the reworked scenes if you want, or play them through the scene gallery :)

Reactions: moodle

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Great news folks! F95zone looks like it's going through an apocalypse, and I'm typing this with a thousand error messages popping up by the second, but here's one good news: Lessons in Love 0.21.0 Part 1 is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next update is probably around 12/15, but could be near new years. Not sure. Anyways, I'll post the 0.21.0 Part 2 on here next month assuming this site ain't history by then :)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fuck chika marry kirin kill noriko .finally a choice that i can make noriko sad. Im happy. thank you Selebus
But what monster would want to see a sad yandere? :p Just kidding, to be honest, that's what I went with, but I am preparing to restart if it comes back to bite me.

Great news folks! F95zone looks like it's going through an apocalypse, and I'm typing this with a thousand error messages popping up by the second, but here's one good news: Lessons in Love 0.21.0 Part 1 is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next update is probably around 12/15, but could be near new years. Not sure. Anyways, I'll post the 0.21.0 Part 2 on here next month assuming this site ain't history by then :)
It's been that way for a while now, a couple days, I hope they can fix it so I don't constantly get this error pop up every time I want to comment or react and don't constantly get flung at the big orange webserver down page nearly every other refresh.

As for his 0.21.0 part 2 release, 12/15 due to a two week break.

Jan 16, 2019
But what monster would want to see a sad yandere? :p Just kidding, to be honest, that's what I went with, but I am preparing to restart if it comes back to bite me.
Same here .but I still couldn't have chosen to kill chika or kirin.impossible noriko is only choice. also what was your choice for maki ?

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Same here .but I still couldn't have chosen to kill chika or kirin.impossible noriko is only choice. also what was your choice for maki ?
Same logic with Noriko here. Kirin has been a real nasty piece of work towards some of the others at times, but I still can't bring myself to choose the option that puts her in the kill spot, and Noriko isn't exactly in a high spot on my list not to mention the third is Chika. While my favorite dere is the yandere and she does have her moments where she fits into it, she is one of my least favorite girls, not to say I don't like her, just that she is low. At this point, even the lowest position on my list isn't a dislike of the character that occupies it, which is Yumi.

I just know this is going to come back to bite me, guess I should prepare for a restart based on my no tolerance policy for mistakes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes