jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
Do the girls' affection/lust cap at the end of their current content? Or will it not be an issue if we grind them up too much? v0.6.1 is the first I've played, and I've had experiences in the past where if I were to get their affection to 100 (or whatever the max will be in the final version), I come across issues later with events because it only checks for when you hit a certain level (and not when you go past it). Also, what is the current highest affection needed for an event (for any girl)? I have Sana up to 27, but I have yet to trigger her last 2 events, and there wasn't one at 25.

Will Chinami have her own affection/lust stat added later? Or is she going to be "off limits" due to her age? There sort of seemed to be hints of the possibility of a future relationship with her (especially if you choose to spend time with her during the beach event).

All that aside, I'm really enjoying how well written this is and will continue to follow it.

Reactions: oblivion9900

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do the girls' affection/lust cap at the end of their current content? Or will it not be an issue if we grind them up too much? v0.6.1 is the first I've played, and I've had experiences in the past where if I were to get their affection to 100 (or whatever the max will be in the final version), I come across issues later with events because it only checks for when you hit a certain level (and not when you go past it). Also, what is the current highest affection needed for an event (for any girl)? I have Sana up to 27, but I have yet to trigger her last 2 events, and there wasn't one at 25.

Will Chinami have her own affection/lust stat added later? Or is she going to be "off limits" due to her age? There sort of seemed to be hints of the possibility of a future relationship with her (especially if you choose to spend time with her during the beach event).

All that aside, I'm really enjoying how well written this is and will continue to follow it.
5 points for each level then you must get secret # 2 to move forward, have not figured out is the other 5 secrets are needed for anything yet.

And for there level for lust its the same 5 points to unlock the pink events and since each one that has a pink event they only have 1 at this time.

Here is where I have left them for the next update. LessonsInLove0 2020-08-18 12-12-44-28.jpg

Sep 16, 2018
I said screw it and went searching for the info.
Since it was never there before how in the hell do you think players will find out about it.
I got the info from one who know how the coding works and he looked into it.
Pray to a god that not even there until this stupid loop starts, yep everyone knows you pray to a god that is not there, that you have never prayed to before until this stupid loop.

Making things like this so hard most players will never find out about just makes them put it in the trash can or go searching for help on how to move forward.
I mean there's literally one thing you can do that gives an alternative result and increases a relationship, and the gameplay loop to that point has been built around increasing relationship to unlock new things.

It's really ok that you didn't catch on, I still haven't found the last secret scene! but it also was obvious something was going on and wasn't that hard to figure out given that it was basically a variation on the gameplay loop that we've played through forever, so getting mad at the developer isn't really fair if you weren't willing to put the work in to figure it out in the first place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I mean there's literally one thing you can do that gives an alternative result and increases a relationship, and the gameplay loop to that point has been built around increasing relationship to unlock new things.

It's really ok that you didn't catch on, I still haven't found the last secret scene! but it also was obvious something was going on and wasn't that hard to figure out given that it was basically a variation on the gameplay loop that we've played through forever, so getting mad at the developer isn't really fair if you weren't willing to put the work in to figure it out in the first place.
That's just it I did spend the time trying to find out all on my own 772 days of play will tell you that.
LessonsInLove0 2020-08-19 10-07-26-66.jpg
The secrets stuff really does not seem to even help with the game at all and I have skip unread text so I can skip all that junk.

Sep 16, 2018
So you didn't read any of the text, didn't use the built in event tracker that clearly shows there's more scenes in the game, kept hitting the same button 700 times hoping for a new result, and this is somehow the developer's fault?

I'm actually a little impressed that with 700 clicks you didn't just luck your way into advancing. It seems like that should be statistically impossible considering you only have to click on the shrine 4 or 5 times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So you didn't read any of the text, didn't use the built in event tracker that clearly shows there's more scenes in the game, kept hitting the same button 700 times hoping for a new result, and this is somehow the developer's fault?

I'm actually a little impressed that with 700 clicks you didn't just luck your way into advancing. It seems like that should be statistically impossible considering you only have to click on the shrine 4 or 5 times.
Nothing was pointing at the shrine or I would have had no problem.
The game revolves around the MC not the shrine.

Sep 16, 2018
There are about 8 screens you can even explore at that point. Like I don't mind Fable's breadcrumb trail in an open world game but in a visual novel? What would that even look like?

"LOOK, IT'S BEEN 500 DAYS. PLEASE TRY LITERALLY ANYTHING OTHER THAN WAIT HERE"

200 days later

"IT'S THE GODDAMNED SHRINE"

ciladis

Sep 19, 2017
Maya is literally called out as being important for the strange scenes on multiple occasions. You can't even see this event without seeing secret events 1,2 and 4 in which Maya is front and centre. How on Earth you could avoid checking the Shrine and notice the affection increase when the world is weird I have no idea.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How do I trigger sex with Ami? I've got her Affection at 60, and the "Walking on Air" event is pink, but I'm not getting any different options with her either in her dorm room or at home.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do I trigger sex with Ami? I've got her Affection at 60, and the "Walking on Air" event is pink, but I'm not getting any different options with her either in her dorm room or at home.
Pink events need Lust, not affection bud' so uhh yeah, keep doing research with 'em

Reactions: DrFree

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
As long as you didn't decline her advances towards you you'll get it. I think it said this during the tutorial, but if events aren't unlocking for one character it's because that character's event is connected to another character, so try raising your affection with other characters for a while (maybe maya's affection is tied to ami events). Also pro-tip to save future frustration, I don't think any event requires affection higher than like 20 or 25 and Pink events are lust events, so raise their lust stat to get those. Hope this helps!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I was thinking that the event needed to be triggered to turn pink, which is why I mentioned it- but I guess they are pink when they FIRST appear.
Ah you prolly mean the red-ones = can't access anymore if you did some events before it

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
As long as you didn't decline her advances towards you you'll get it. I think it said this during the tutorial, but if events aren't unlocking for one character it's because that character's event is connected to another character, so try raising your affection with other characters for a while (maybe maya's affection is tied to ami events). Also pro-tip to save future frustration, I don't think any event requires affection higher than like 20 or 25 and Pink events are lust events, so raise their lust stat to get those. Hope this helps!
I've got ALL 10 of the major girls with Affection at least 40, and several more than 50 (Maya is currently at 50). Other than Yumi, Ami is the only one of the 10 that I'm missing ANY events for. I have tried visiting her each day of the week and calling her but I don't get any new options.

How do you trigger the "No One Can See Us" event? It seems to be the one that I'm stuck on.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ah you prolly mean the red-ones = can't access anymore if you did some events before it
No, I said what I meant. I thought (notice use of PAST tense) that the events only turned pink when they had been triggered. I didn't notice that they were pink when they initially appeared. My error- but because I admit that I made a mistake, I can learn from it and move on. Not like People nowadays that freak out, say "My Bad" dismissively and don't learn because they treat it as a joke.

I currently don't ANY RED events on the list (unless I'm seeing Red as Pink, and I don't think that's the case).

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes