eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Heil Developer, mind telling thee how thou update thy masterpiece?
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th week monthly / random day of the month?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(I am not the game dev) Starting in September there will be an update 2 times a month, so every 2 weeks. I believe on the first day of the month and the 15th.
Also if things work how they previously worked, Patreon supporters will get the updates 2 weeks before everyone else, so if Patreon users get update 070 on Sept 1st, non-patrons will get update 070 on the 15th. So essentially, patreon supporters will always be 1 update ahead of everyone else.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
What do people mean when they say this is a Koikatsu game? I know what Koikatsu is, but does it also have some creation tool that a lot of this game is made in, or is it just used to create characters and then they're exported elsewhere?

I'm really interested in making something like this someday so just wondering lol :whistle:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
What do people mean when they say this is a Koikatsu game? I know what Koikatsu is, but does it also have some creation tool that a lot of this game is made in, or is it just used to create characters and then they're exported elsewhere?

I'm really interested in making something like this someday so just wondering lol :whistle:
Koikatsu (And several other games from Illusion) come with a creation tool that you can use to pose and animate the characters you make in the respective games. So all of the images you see in LiL are made with Koikatsu and the posing program that comes with it.

Heil Developer, mind telling thee how thou update thy masterpiece?
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th week monthly / random day of the month?
Updates have been on the first of every month since the game came out but, like eric_alvin said, I'll start putting out two updates per month in September (Second one will normally be on the 15th). Patrons of the game will always be one update ahead this way.

Sai01

Apr 24, 2018
Ok, so... it's 2am right now where i live and i am in the middle of Yumi storyline and i am fucking scared, i thing i gonna head to bed and think of nice things because i cant take this more, i am terrified... help...

PD: I love this game and it's story but i didn't expect something like this even after seeing the tags soooo... yeah, love you creator and please, don't scare me more with your game, Thx, Bye.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
T
(I am not the game dev) Starting in September there will be an update 2 times a month, so every 2 weeks. I believe on the first day of the month and the 15th.
Also if things work how they previously worked, Patreon supporters will get the updates 2 weeks before everyone else, so if Patreon users get update 070 on Sept 1st, non-patrons will get update 070 on the 15th. So essentially, patreon supporters will always be 1 update ahead of everyone else.
Thy knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Ok, so... it's 2am right now where i live and i am in the middle of Yumi storyline and i am fucking scared, i thing i gonna head to bed and think of nice things because i cant take this more, i am terrified... help...

PD: I love this game and it's story but i didn't expect something like this even after seeing the tags soooo... yeah, love you creator and please, don't scare me more with your game, Thx, Bye.
It's 100% wholesome especially that one room, Best heroine imo

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone, juste wanted to thank Selebus for this amazing piece of work that is Lessons in Love. I really love it and i will happily follow the game's evolution. Iff some of you know games like this one i would really appreciate it if you can share, i'm totally into this kind. Thanks again Selebus you rock !

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
Not gonna lie, that "wrong answer" thing freaked me out. Even the little thing with Yumi did. Only then I realised there's something going on in this game. Checked the tags and yep, there it is. "Horror"... I'm glad you didn't put a screamer or anything jumpy... Yet.

Please tell me there's no jumpscares...

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Not gonna lie, that "wrong answer" thing freaked me out. Even the little thing with Yumi did. Only then I realised there's something going on in this game. Checked the tags and yep, there it is. "Horror"... I'm glad you didn't put a screamer or anything jumpy... Yet.

its mainly all existential, there are moments that make your just drop your jaw and go "what in the HP Lovecraft Salvador Dalí is going on?" because its unsettling more than scary... the closest thing to a jumpscare would be telling a girl to call you the wrong nickname, just avoid daddy related themes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
its mainly all existential, there are moments that make your just drop your jaw and go "what in the HP Lovecraft Salvador Dalí is going on?" because its unsettling more than scary... the closest thing to a jumpscare would be telling a girl to call you the wrong nickname, just avoid daddy related themes
But, but but I want all the girls to call MC daddy!!! :p :love: :p

Reactions: Truck you

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

Right...no jumpy stuff...hehe...*PTSD from the best room*
It's not that bad!!! It's a really wholesome game > w>b

ED: No seriously, the only "bad" one for me is the first secret while the other 5 are just meh, Hope best wai- Hope and uhh Miss ASCII code both best

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
looks good Selebus but i wonder whill you add Impregnation and preggo states
i whould love to impregnate ALL the girls in this game.
since it has a harem tag and sanbox
You and me and a whole lot of other players would love to see Pregnancy and Impregnation for this great game. :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: DRinWV

lijovaruma

May 6, 2019
Game looks great, good story and text is cool but man would you please add money/mc exp/or something? Gameplay feels a little bit too VN. Still great game thx!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes