Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
As a global mechanic? Pls god no
Everyone being preggo huh? I can only see that as an awkward thing for our MC or maybe I just don't have preggo fetish...
Then again, We have MILFs and our MC has a grand quest to fu- help them all, help indeed = .=ll

Reactions: crypto

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Game looks great, good story and text is cool but man would you please add money/mc exp/or something? Gameplay feels a little bit too VN. Still great game thx!
well, it is a VN. i dont feel like a currency/xp system is needed especially with there already being an affection and lust stat. but thats just my opinion on the matter

Reactions: eric_alvin

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
well, it is a VN. i dont feel like a currency/xp system is needed especially with there already being an affection and lust stat. but thats just my opinion on the matter
I would hate having to grind for money or "XP" when I also have to "kind of grind" for affection. MC is a teacher with a salary, and I assume he pays his bills and buys food in the background.

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys, i can’t find how to unlock « rewrite » event in the main events line. Please help thank you ! ;)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, it was one of Selebus's goals in patreon, along the bi-monthly updates that start in september. Man, thats going to be great. 2020 is looking up.
That 2nd dorm goal thing will be glorious!!! O wO b
Also have a minor issue (or maybe my pc is just sh-) with the game having non-constant fps even tho most of 'em aren't moving at all (in "research" scenes they do, not that I mind since it's a VN)

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
You and a lot of us man.
This game is crack in that regard.
i can agree about the crack comment, every time i see this game update i spend the next few hours savoring every last detail regardless of the time. why is this game addictive? should i have consulted a doctor to get a recommended dose before i started? god forbid when selebus eventually adds headpats.

Aug 26, 2020
On the subject of names the girls call you.
Will there ever be any special dialogue of you ask one of the girls, especially Ayane, to call you husband?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will there ever be any special dialogue of you ask one of the girls, especially Ayane, to call you husband?
If you know how to use the cheat codes you can do it yourself.

ayanemaster = u'husband'

I like daddy my self.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
hopefully, i was expecting some sort of dialogue out of husband, darling, or some other form of pet name but didnt really get any reactions. im sure selebus has more planned on the naming thing since it is still a relatively new feature and has near endless possibilities.
still think it would be funny if selebus added something in for the people that put in oni-chan instead of onii-chan sense there is a massive difference between the two.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
If you know how to use the cheat codes you can do it yourself.

ayanemaster = u'husband'

I like daddy my self.
you can name yourself husband through the dialogue without issue, they were asking if there would be any special dialogue with her in the future regarding the name choice.

im more of an onii-chan person myself, yes you may call me a degenerate.

Reactions: DrFree

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Right, now don't be surprised if they have lightsabers since it's set in a dam- space war... = .=ll
I'm just imagining this is taking place in mobile suit gundam and Maya is going to crash into the school with her suit after fighting one of them and it's just going to be all nonchalantly "yeah we have mech suits keep up scrub"

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes