Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Welp am now a patron

BTW, are you planning multiple endings?
And are there going to be options for happy endings?

Currently dream ending would be married to Ayane and with Ami living with us as a triple. Most of the other girls have something else in their lives to dream for, but those two...
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it!
There will be an ending for every single character, but all endings are a long way away. This game will be going on for a while.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Welp am now a patron

BTW, are you planning multiple endings?
And are there going to be options for happy endings?

Currently dream ending would be married to Ayane and with Ami living with us as a triple. Most of the other girls have something else in their lives to dream for, but those two...
Selebus actually made a post in Patreon explaining how the endings will work, graph and all. Check it out m8.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
im really not good with horror stories, i dont mind being spoiled, someone please just tell me how scary/freaky does the story get?
The bulk of the game isn't horror, but the horror scenes are the most important part and hold the vast majority of the underlying story in the game. It's mostly psychological horror but there are some jumpscares thrown in as well. Lots of flashing images, body-horror, and disturbing imagery, but nothing overly gory or anything like that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im really not good with horror stories, i dont mind being spoiled, someone please just tell me how scary/freaky does the story get?
There more just freaky than scary, turn on "skip unread text" and speed through it then make sure you turn off "skip unread text" to go on in the game.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
The few jumpscares are telegraphed away (the first one was taking "the wrong choice" and they downright tell you something scare would happen)
Most of the horror is psychological, with things like depression, suicide and nihilism sticking out.
But there is plenty of fluff to balance it out. The girls are all cute and makes you want to protecc.
The MC is also fascinating, and his mentality makes you want to see him develop. I personally think he sometimes shows real care for the girls at the right times. Which is good. Mofo should try to make them happy to be happy himself.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I can't be the only one rooting for the MC's mind to crack? He gon' get the Maya mentality 2.0

Also, (aka edit) I can pretty much guess someone's reaction to the pics going like
"Nice, oh nice again, oh uhh nice?, Ah....AHHH!!!"

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DrFree

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
After revisiting my favorite room (the one with clocks!!!) for the **th time, I just have a randomly random thought...
Each of us wakes up in the morning while somewhere in the world there are those that don't wake up so I guess we are kinda fortunate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Im loving the variation ost you're going with horror theme. Reminds me of undertale. Keep up the good work in LIL.
I particularly love the one named "amiawake" and its variants. Even after being done with the new content, I keep it in my PC to keep listening to it.
Those and a few of the more pop and chill music. I can't remember the names, but its the main menu's song and the one when you go to the bar as examples for each type, respectively.
Oh, and Yumi's ska, of course.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Public Poll concerning the future of the game:

Would you rather have updates focusing on...

More girls with less content each (EX: 8 girls with 2 events each)
OR
Fewer girls with more content each (EX: 4 girls with 4 events each)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

OR

I choose 4x4 but I wish you would do your game your way, to me this is the best way.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019

OR

Number of characters doesn't seem to be important if there's not much content in 'em imo
So it's like fewer girls but a lot more events will prolly give 'em more uhh character?
Than just having tons of 'em while feeling left out 'coz of unfinished stuff or something

you're a sadistic little fucker arent ya lol
Redoing Ending C of Blacksouls 1 will do it to ya

Last edited:
Reactions: oblivion9900

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
To me its a matter of "Which one will leave the least cliffhanger effect" and I think that 4 events per girl will do the trick, hopefully.

Reactions: oblivion9900
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes