Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
(It's kind of a long one. Sorry!)
Just finished this game and I gotta say... Wow! That was awesome!

At first I wasn't really into it. But gradually I started to like it. The grind was kind of off-putting at first. But then I realised it wasn't actually that bad and the events were (mostly) worth it. It reminded me a little bit of Stardew Valley, actually. Where you grind for awesome events. The grind there is much, much worse tho, not even comparable.

My favourite event is definitely the one where you meet Chinami. Couple of reasons. First, she's awesome, and adorable af. Second,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secret events were really good, I liked them a lot. Some where kind of bothersome to trigger, particularly the last one. I hope in the future we get information to tie them all together. Maybe if

I liked a lot the amount of detail in scenes. The girls rooms, although they follow the same 'formula', you know, with the whiteboard and whatnot, were very nice to discover. The first time you visit each of them you kinda snoop around and they all have their own personality. One detail in particular I really enjoyed was in the bathhouse, when the girls are talking, you can see Ayane's gun together with their mobile phones. That was cool. There were other details like that one, but now I'm having trouble remembering them.

As for the girls, it feels like they were crafted so as to tick as many boxes as possible in terms of 'types'; not to miss any of the normal preferences. But still, in general, I liked everyone.

My favourite are definitely (alphabetical order) Chika, Rin and Sana. I enjoyed their events a lot, and saved those for last.

The ones I liked the least are Maya and Miku, but that's my fault. Maya I kind of elaborated in the 2nd spoiler. I wished she were more direct, but that ain't happening. Explanations coming somewhere in the future I hope. Still liked her overall role in the story, even though we don't know shit. As for Miku, just not my type. I'm not saying she's bad or anything, just not my type. I also feel she's kind of underdeveloped (not sure if this is the right word for this). Maybe she was pushed aside a little to let her teammates get some scenes? I don't know.

As for the other main girls (MC's students), I liked all of them, no complaints. The only thing I guess is that I just wished the MC wasn't such a dick sometimes.
But that's just me, I guess. I don't particularly enjoy then the main character is kind of a dick to others without reason.

Side girls were pretty good aswell. I enjoyed each and every one of them. I'm not sure if I liked Karin or Kaori the most. I know there's not much content with them, but I hope they get at least one new addition per update.

I liked that the girls are not a bunch of bimbos with huge tits and such. Their bodies are 'reasonable' (as reasonable as can be in a game lol). Don't get me wrong, I love big titties, but there's something about 'normal' girls that makes me appreciate the story a whole lot more.

Overall I really liked this one, definitely among my top 10, so far. I just hope it doesn't follow the path of so many others; they start out amazing and then take a nose dive. But it doesn't seem that will be the case. I feel like a lot of care went into it. I'll wait for the next update to confirm, but you might have gotten yourself a new patron. Cheers!

PS: Something that as kind of weird was that, when presented the options of what to do ('go somewhere' and 'call someone'), once you selected one of them there was no button to go back if you changed your mind? Is this on purpose? I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out. I guess you could just rollback, but still.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
PS: Something that as kind of weird was that, when presented the options of what to do ('go somewhere' and 'call someone'), once you selected one of them there was no button to go back if you changed your mind? Is this on purpose? I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out. I guess you could just rollback, but still.
I'm working on a solution to that and will implement one as soon as possible. Right now, like you said, the only solution is rolling back if you don't want to call someone. There was an issue with how the labels were set up there and I didn't want to make people re-read a bunch of shit when going back, but I'm pretty sure I just figured out a way to circumvent that. Gonna be working on a lot more QOL stuff like that too since I can finally devote more time to the game.

Glad you're enjoying it so far! Thanks a lot for playing!

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
Selebus I am stuck i cannot find how to trigger "rewrite" and the following events in the main story, maybe you know how ? Thanks

therain213

Jan 29, 2019
first, its my first time ever commenting on any game in here... and its important to note that i really detest horror, and especially stuff that are creepy and disturbing....
now i really wanna say it in the most honest way possible without any meaning to offense you or anyone... this is seriously disturbing. i am really concerned about you for even creating it and designing everything.

i somehow missed the description about this game and thought its just a normal hentai game.... boy was i wrong...
its so scary that i can't play it during night times... i know i know i'm just really a scaredy cat but its seriously too much for me lol
now don't get me wrong, this comment is not a complaint or anything, somehow i really got into the game and i honestly like it and i'm interested in the lore... but the scary and seriously disturbing content kinda made me write this comment because i just felt like i had to share my experience...

so great game, really scary for me, i might just be a wimp though... i would really love it if there was a none scary mode but as far as i know you can't really do it for this lore, its the main concept of the game after all. so if possible just tag some events as "scary" content and let me know before hand... i really do not like the jump scares... just make some kind of "scary hints mode" or something :X

edit:
oh i forgot to mention, you single handedly ruined smileys for me. i can never go back.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You sir.... you are EVIL
Curiosity is a blursed thing yeah? Altho, knowing someone despairing after hoping so much is a GRAND pleasure...

first, its my first time ever commenting on any game in here... and its important to note that i really detest horror, and especially stuff that are creepy and disturbing....
now i really wanna say it in the most honest way possible without any meaning to offense you or anyone... this is seriously disturbing. i am really concerned about you for even creating it and designing everything.

i somehow missed the description about this game and thought its just a normal hentai game.... boy was i wrong...
its so scary that i can't play it during night times... i know i know i'm just really a scaredy cat but its seriously too much for me lol
now don't get me wrong, this comment is not a complaint or anything, somehow i really got into the game and i honestly like it and i'm interested in the lore... but the scary and seriously disturbing content kinda made me write this comment because i just felt like i had to share my experience...

so great game, really scary for me, i might just be a wimp though... i would really love it if there was a none scary mode but as far as i know you can't really do it for this lore, its the main concept of the game after all. so if possible just tag some events as "scary" content and let me know before hand... i really do not like the jump scares... just make some kind of "scary hints mode" or something :X

edit:
oh i forgot to mention, you single handedly ruined smileys for me. i can never go back.
I am bad at horror stuff but curiosity is what made me go through all of it!!!
Altho I'm still scarred after playing all FNAF games...NEVER AGAIN!!! ; w;

Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT:
As always, the new update for Lessons in Love will go live on Patreon and Subscribestar on 9/1.
The update focuses almost entirely on two new main characters: Molly MacCormack and Tsuneyo Tojo.
There are 25 events in total (Including the first Side-Character events for Chinami Chosokabe and Maki Miyamura)

I'm sure the game will leak here the same day (Since the last few have), so please consider supporting it or as this is now my job and only source of income.

Thanks as always for playing!

lil070 (1).png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes