oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
To me its a matter of "Which one will leave the least cliffhanger effect" and I think that 4 events per girl will do the trick, hopefully.
i agree with that, id rather get more content for fewer girls rather than less content for more girls per update.
it'll all end up balancing out in the long run either way though so im fine with either of them.

Reactions: Scyra and DrFree

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Public Poll concerning the future of the game:

Would you rather have updates focusing on...

More girls with less content each (EX: 8 girls with 2 events each)
OR
Fewer girls with more content each (EX: 4 girls with 4 events each)

I just cast mine, I chose fewer girls per update because that gives you a bit of a break, allowing you to focus on events for a few instead of many girls so that you are less likely to run into the possible issue of losing track of which content goes where. I'm sure you have everything planned out in at least a general sense for both scenarios, I just find it easier to only have a few points to focus content on when I do my own work and thought the same might apply to you.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
*Sees 7.0 changelong saying "1 new secret"*
Fun time's back!!! But the waiting part before that time is a "hellish" experience...

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
So I am at Rewrite before Reset, did I miss special #6 or have I not come to it yet? Is it something I can miss?

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
I feel like I have reached the end of the current version, with everything checked off, but I cant seem to find #6 lol.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes