Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Looks like my saves from 0.6.0 aren't carrying over to 0.7.0, is that to be expected? I checked the old version and the saves still work fine but if I load up 0.7.0 it's like they don't exist.
They should be transferred automatically unless you deleted the appdata folder.
What system are you on? If it's Android, you might need to manually move them and I have a guide someone typed up if you need it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
They should be transferred automatically unless you deleted the appdata folder.
What system are you on? If it's Android, you might need to manually move them and I have a guide someone typed up if you need it.
Just playing on windows 10. I purged some data from my app data folder a few days ago but It was only old games I launched once to test for uploading purposes. Didn't actually delete games I played. Next thing I was going to try after confiming this wasn't normal was to go in and try manually transferring files and checking appdata to see if something is amiss.

Best to assume I probably killed the saves myself by accident. That is my guess. I'll report back if for some odd reason it isn't my own fault lol.

Just for my own reference and checking. are the saves usually kept in the "Ren'py" folder in appdata/Roaming? or does it live in it's own location?

Reactions: DrFree

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I am having issues getting all these to unlock. I am guessing some of the Affection will come into play (there are some that still have semi-low) but I've done ALL of the Room Quests (just completed the last of those) but I am having issues with these. Anyone wanna clarify some? (Yes I am aware that some of the main quests at the bottom of the list are for this latest update) Any amount of help will be most useful

Setzeral

Jun 17, 2020
First ever post here and its just to say that this game is amazing. The writing is top notch, compared to some I've seen, and the characters are actually likeable. Ayane in particular has made me laugh audibly several times which I don't typically wanna do while playing 18+ games with my roommates at home.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Just playing on windows 10. I purged some data from my app data folder a few days ago but It was only old games I launched once to test for uploading purposes. Didn't actually delete games I played. Next thing I was going to try after confiming this wasn't normal was to go in and try manually transferring files and checking appdata to see if something is amiss.

Best to assume I probably killed the saves myself by accident. That is my guess. I'll report back if for some odd reason it isn't my own fault lol.

Just for my own reference and checking. are the saves usually kept in the "Ren'py" folder in appdata/Roaming? or does it live in it's own location?
Saves can be found in two locations and might still be salvageable if you haven't gotten rid of the old version yet.
The main saves folder is in appdata/roaming/renpy/Test2 (Confusing, I know. When I first made the game in RenPy I simply labeled it as Test 2 but by the time I realized that was what it named the saves folder, it was too late to change it without losing progress for thousands of people).
The second saves folder is in LessonsinLove0.X.0/game/saves. This is sort of the backup one. If your old saves are still in that folder, you should be able to move them into the roaming folder and the game will recognize your progress.

Reactions: DrFree and Silentce

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I am having issues getting all these to unlock. I am guessing some of the Affection will come into play (there are some that still have semi-low) but I've done ALL of the Room Quests (just completed the last of those) but I am having issues with these. Anyone wanna clarify some? (Yes I am aware that some of the main quests at the bottom of the list are for this latest update) Any amount of help will be most useful
Finding that second secret scene is your key to unlocking everything else.
I can't give out the secrets myself, but there's definitely some helpful info floating around both here and the Discord.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Saves can be found in two locations and might still be salvageable if you haven't gotten rid of the old version yet.
The main saves folder is in appdata/roaming/renpy/Test2 (Confusing, I know. When I first made the game in RenPy I simply labeled it as Test 2 but by the time I realized that was what it named the saves folder, it was too late to change it without losing progress for thousands of people).
The second saves folder is in LessonsinLove0.X.0/game/saves. This is sort of the backup one. If your old saves are still in that folder, you should be able to move them into the roaming folder and the game will recognize your progress.
My roaming folder must of gotten murdered, but the local saves were there and I was able to recover them. Found that a bit before your comment but thanks for confirming. I'll just have to be more careful in the future.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have now gotten to the inexplicably huge number of 100 affections on Rin...Maya is oddly enough right behind her at 82
That's way to many and not needed.
All of the events with the girls are unlock at 5 points intervals with some of them unlocking 1 right after the other and with other events.
LessonsInLove0 2020-09-01 19-06-45-48.jpg

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
That's way to many and not needed.
All of the events with the girls are unlock at 5 points intervals with some of them unlocking 1 right after the other and with other events.
View attachment 797561
I mean... I got all of them to 100 grinding using the skip button and roughly planning which girls could only be done on the weekends... got bored.
Edit Note: I also thought with all the secrets I might unlock something for doing it... but no... Also It rather annoyed me that you can go beyond 100 in the stat block.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Will any of the girls have any fetishes at all, such as being pissed on...asking for a.......friend...

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
How do I trigger Chika's scene "detention" ? I'm at 45 affection, tried calling her at every time of the day, visited her dorm every day of the week, visited shopping mall several times... Event tracker really needs to go more in-depth than just listing names...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
By far the most awful thing about this game that is slowly driving me insane every time I try to play it is all the stupid extra clicks that can't even be justified in the least. Why are we clicking 3x for "..." all the time? At a minimum it's twice a day, and right after each other. For what purpose? A few of the other little things that are constantly the same pretty much follow suit too. Let me actually play the game!

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes