a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there rape in this game? kinda confused with 1 of the screenshots with the girl crying while getting pounded
I never got that scene so I don't really know, its the Haruka doggie scene and I did not force sex with her so I missed that scene.

Maybe dev will let us know about that scene and tag it if needed. LessonsInLove0 2020-09-02 13-41-04-30.jpg

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Jesus Selebus, I get that you gave fair warning about the fact that this game isn't gentle on the feels, but I assumed that was just relative to the the whole mysogynist/gopnik/weeaboo perv culture prevalent here. Some of this shit really just knifes right through emotional armor. Not sure if I should sue you or thank you, but you're definitely putting something together that stands out from the crowd. On par with "The Earth is a Better Person Than Me", "Changeling Tale", and "Light of My Life" for pure literary merit.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
you know i find it mildly debatable, i can see both sides of the reasoning there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The scene is designed in such a way that you're 100% meant to feel bad during it, I'm sure we both know that, but I just can't personally justify saying its rape because she willingly goes along with it. At no point was force use and at no point was consent uncertain, so At absolute worse its a cuckold and even that's sketchy because

Sometimes people just do things they know feel wrong, they do it and its ok to feel bad that you did it

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
@ i11uminati

Also, love your game so far, thank you for making it.
I never got that scene so I don't really know, its the Haruka doggie scene and I did not force sex with her so I missed that scene.

Maybe dev will let us know about that scene and tag it if needed. View attachment 798679
there is no rape, she's crying for a different reason
you know i find it mildly debatable, i can see both sides of the reasoning there.
The scene is designed in such a way that you're 100% meant to feel bad during it, I'm sure we both know that, but I just can't personally justify saying its rape because she willingly goes along with it. At no point was force use and at no point was consent uncertain, so At absolute worse its a cuckold and even that's sketchy because

Sometimes people just do things they know feel wrong, they do it and its ok to feel bad that you did it
Thank you all for the replies/answers. After playing Ecchi Sensei. it kinda gave me some trauma. lol

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Oh Selebus how do you know us perverts so we'll you anticipate this from us?

."Having Haruka call me Husband?"

Damn are you a pervert guru, or just a
pervert as bad as the rest of us?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Damn are you a pervert guru, or just a pervert as bad as the rest of us?
I own 15 body pillows. I am very much as bad as the rest of you
Is there a way I don't have to start over after every update. I play on android
If saves don't transfer automatically for some reason, please refer to this guide that someone on the Discord typed up about transferring them:

Reactions: DrFree and Chill-E

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Oh Selebus how do you know us perverts so we'll you anticipate this from us?

."Having Haruka call me Husband?"

Damn are you a pervert guru, or just a
pervert as bad as the rest of us?
try making her call you
you get a 2nd alternative scene that literally just gutted me

Reactions: DrFree and Chill-E

JWubs

May 21, 2018
How do I unlock door number 6? Also where am I supposed to take Maki(I keep calling and she says later tonight but nothing happens)?

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
We still have a chance with Haruka in the future if we choose the gentleman route?
Probably but I can't say when. Same goes for Sara if you rejected her.

How do I unlock door number 6? Also where am I supposed to take Maki(I keep calling and she says later tonight but nothing happens)?
Maki you won't be able to hang out with until you unlock Dorm 6 (You need to be able to go to the cafe at night). Dorm 6 unlocks at the end of the main story event "Lifting The Curse."
The chain to unlock the new girls won't trigger until you finish the other main story events before it.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Great game, but I am slightly annoyed at the main story being linked to "Secrets". As there is no walkthrough or hint system, there is no way to know what procs what, and there are times when you are stuck for 30 minutes trying every conceivable combination. That might be fun for some, but for me, it was more frustrating than anything else.
I do think it's awesome how the "secret scenes" are made and the sort of atmosphere/story they create, but it'd help if there was guidance into how to find it. Like any secret related to Maya would just state "Maya" if you hover over it, other would say "Go Home", etc.Those lines would give guidance, while remaining obscure, and next to reset you could just note "discover the secrets". Because I am certain that there are other people who got stuck for a rather long time which took away from the game experience.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes