xandbesi

Jul 8, 2017
Interesting! Haven't heard of that bug before. I'll look into it.
The trigger for Still Young involves going to Ayane's dorm on either Friday or Saturday night after her other events are complete. If that doesn't work, send me your save file and I can edit it to mark the event as complete for you.
Thank you -- I was able to trigger the Ayane event on Saturday night, and this time it stayed green. Not sure how I managed to cause that issue previously, but glad that I was able to get everything checked off. Having one unchecked event was really triggering my OCD!

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Well, that is legal in some jurisdictions. But still....
i honestly didnt know that, i know where i live second cousin relations are legal (i know that cause i was in a long relationship with a second cousin) but i didnt realize that niece/uncle was legal in some areas.
is that in the us or overseas?
It's true tho, it ain't incest...It's WINcest!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWEEEET HOME ALABAMA.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thank you -- I was able to trigger the Ayane event on Saturday night, and this time it stayed green. Not sure how I managed to cause that issue previously, but glad that I was able to get everything checked off. Having one unchecked event was really triggering my OCD!
I'm the same way so I totally get it. Glad everything worked out!

It would nice if the events told you when/where it was supposed to happen
They're supposed to be tricky to find at times. The game tells you in the beginning how unlocking events works and if certain ones won't trigger, you either need to advance other stories or try again on different days of the week. Building a walkthrough into the game is something I don't really intend on doing.

Sir N

Jun 2, 2018
Yes more epic lore, all we need is a jumpscare during a intimate scene and it will be god tier

fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
I'm the same way so I totally get it. Glad everything worked out!

They're supposed to be tricky to find at times. The game tells you in the beginning how unlocking events works and if certain ones won't trigger, you either need to advance other stories or try again on different days of the week. Building a walkthrough into the game is something I don't really intend on doing.
ok fair enough

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
When you reveal that the main character is a sociopath who kills people I will be so sad. Please make that reveal scene avoidable in this game.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
OK, I found the new Happy Scene (I think it's 7th?). It's named Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock

I basically just went to hang out with Ami in her Dorm Room and got it. Note that maybe you need high affection or lust in order to trigger this event. Also in case it does matter, day was Thursday.
when you are talking about scenes (especially secret scenes) or how to unlock them, please put it inside a spoiler in case there are people that wish to find out about it on their own.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raikunza

Aug 28, 2017
How do I trigger Molly and Tsuneyo´s second event? Ive tried multiple combinations but cant figure it out

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
I have Sana at affection 72 and have yet to trigger any events at the bar or dorm. Shouldn’t there be something by now? Some of the other girls' threads seem to be stagnating as well. Is there a particular order in which things need to be done to trigger events? I very much like this game, even given the more disturbing elements ( or perhaps because of them?), but the repetition and frustration are starting to get to me.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I have Sana at affection 72 and have yet to trigger any events at the bar or dorm. Shouldn’t there be something by now? Some of the other girls' threads seem to be stagnating as well. Is there a particular order in which things need to be done to trigger events? I very much like this game, even given the more disturbing elements ( or perhaps because of them?), but the repetition and frustration are starting to get to me.
If something doesn't trigger, try a different day/different time of day. It takes a little bit of time, but I was the same way.

Also, some events are gated behind others happening first.

Reactions: Pudthumper

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Please tell me there's not gonna be h-scenes for Chinami.
if there are any in future updates im sure they will be optional just like sara and haruka is, where you have a hard yes or no choice on the scene. or possibly have it where previous choices matter in whether or not you get the scenes, i dunno.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes