masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE: (Copied directly from the Discord)

View attachment 798508
But Sana, Maya, Miku, Molly, Tsuneyo, Rin, and Yumi don't have Lust.
Actually out of the 19 girls listed in Affection only 5 girls have Lust.

So it's a beach battle between Ami, Ayane, Chika, Futaba, and Makoto? Just 2 is going to be tough...

Hopefully we can give Headpats to the 5,000 year-old wizard once you hit the Patreon goal of $5,000 per month (Only $1941 more to go)

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
So I had a crap week and i broke just couldnt wait. Mostly cause I wanted to see what happened when trying to have Chika call you Rin. You know us so well. Now I'm gonna have to start over so i can get them together.

Also Molly is freaking awesome. Awesome cosplay. Nice Troll Druid.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Chinami will be optional as well, and her content will likely need to come in the form of a patch due to its nature. Still trying to work out the details for that, but every character in the game will have their own romance route.
Have you thought more on what form this would take?

I'm asking because I just finished up all the content, and absolutely loved what you've done so far. Enough that I'm planning to sign up as a Patron. However... Chinami H-scenes would be a HARD pass for me (absolutely no pun intended). I can talk myself into believing that the rest of the girls in the game are of legal age (even if that 'legal age' would only apply in certain southern US states), but thought of sexual depictions of what is obviously a young child, especially one as... vulnerable... as Chinami makes me a bit ill.

So, if you do plan to do it as a patch of some sort, great... I can simply not download that and pretend it doesn't exist. However, if it's going to be in the main game, no matter how theoretically 'optional' it would be, I don't want the possibility of either being forced to see that content to unlock other scenes or even unintentionally stumble across it somehow... so I'd rather just delete the game now and take this off my watch list permanently.

Again, I won't begrudge anyone's... tastes... I just would appreciate, if possible, some clarity on where the game is headed in this regard so I know whether to continue on the journey.

Thanks.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
is there a master list of all the names for all the girls that get unique reactions... this is weirdly my fav part of this... I'd also like the ability to suggest names for certain girls... like I think 'boss' would be a great name for makoto to call you but it gets no reaction and ayane has no reaction to 'father' last time I checked (her situation has lead me to believe her relationship with her dad is very informal so in my mind she would call him father over daddy), Ami also had no unique reaction to 'uncle' which just seemed a waste since we caught her getting off specifically to the idea of incest as a fetish.

I am really curious what secret names futaba had since she was a really bland personality wise and had no clue what to put or try really... cow...maybe need to go back and try that.

Edit: thanksmasterdragonson!... also there is an extreme lack of otosan and tosan in that list with all the oniisan's

also all those empty rooms on the 2nd floor need to be filled... if selebus has a need for character ideas...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
is there a master list of all the names for all the girls that get unique reactions... this is weirdly my fav part of this... I'd also like the ability to suggest names for certain girls... like I think 'boss' would be a great name for makoto to call you but it gets no reaction and ayane has no reaction to 'father' last time I checked (her situation has lead me to believe her relationship with her dad is very informal so in my mind she would call him father over daddy), Ami also had no unique reaction to 'uncle' which just seemed a waste since we caught her getting off specifically to the idea of incest as a fetish.

I am really curious what secret names futaba had since she was a really bland personality wise and had no clue what to put or try really... cow...maybe need to go back and try that.

also all those empty rooms on the 2nd floor need to be filled... if selebus has a need for character ideas...
https://f95zone.to/threads/lessons-in-love-v0-7-0-selebus.48158/post-4127214

Reactions: KnowNoHope

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
:mad: this still upsets me. she is too young for lewds
well he said if it does happen, i dont think he has ever fully stated that it was gonna happen for sure.
note: im staying neutral in this though, i dont personally care one way or the other.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Tsuneyo is...yeah, talk about frustrating dialogue. I can only imagine the difficulty writing it.

Not super enthused about Chika anymore. Sure it's cute with Chinami but her jealousy and the scene in the counseling room...rubbed me wrong.

Not been able to trigger the Cult of Molly either. Visited her at both the dorm and cafe.

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
well he said if it does happen, i dont think he has ever fully stated that it was gonna happen for sure.
note: im staying neutral in this though, i dont personally care one way or the other.
Again, I'm not going to harp on anyone else or what they like in these games, but to me personally, the reason I 'draw the line' specifically at this point is simple: No matter what crazy or 'depraved' story you wrap it up in, be it incest, rape, mind control or whatever (none of which are things I necessarily look for in games, but I've certainly enjoyed games that had some or all in them)... I play these games because I find sexual depictions of women arousing. To me, the dressings around the story are no different than roleplay or rape fantasies in real life... they're just spice... it's really all about the sex with hot naked chicks.

What I do not in any way, shape, or form, find arousing are sexual depictions of children, regardless of the story or 'fantasy' around it, or what medium it is (drawn, CG, photographic, etc). Quite the opposite... I find it repulsive, so if it's present in a game, then I'd really rather not play it at all. Because of this, and because I don't want to fight with people who are into that kind of thing, I'm usually pretty wary of the 'Loli' tag, but I figured based on the character models for this game it was just referring to some of the main girls. That was my bad, perhaps, which is why I personally appreciate that Selebus has chosen to make the content part of an optional patch (if and when they add it), cuz now I'm hooked on the game and don't want to stop playing!

Last edited:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
What I do not in any way, shape, or form, find arousing are sexual depictions of children, regardless of the story or 'fantasy' around it, or what medium it is (drawn, CG, photographic, etc). Quite the opposite... I find it repulsive
i dont blame you for that there, like i said im staying neutral in the matter cause i just dont really care either way. to me it would be optional content that could or could not be added into a fictional game.
way i see it if the patch was made then it wouldn't effect the people that didn't want to see it, since it wouldn't be in the base game.
eh long story short i dont have positive nor negative feelings towards the patch.

Reactions: Warped77
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes