KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i didnt even think of that one at the time. also i dont think ayane has any dialogue for something along the lines of husband or other pet names. kinda feels like a missed opportunity on that one.
yeah so many pet names that can be used that would make amazing dialogue options. feels like missed opportunities but I think that would be the easiest thing to add as its just text at that point and maybe some creativity in dialogue.
'stud' 'boy toy' 'dildo' 'rapist' 'principal' 'boss' 'sir' 'slave' 'master' 'bastard'
these are all names that could be used by most of any of them
special names like for miku I want coach.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
yeah so many pet names that can be used that would make amazing dialogue options. feels like missed opportunities but I think that would be the easiest thing to add as its just text at that point and maybe some creativity in dialogue.
'stud' 'boy toy' 'dildo' 'rapist' 'principal' 'boss' 'sir' 'slave' 'master' 'bastard'
these are all names that could be used by most of any of them
special names like for miku I want coach.
i like that idea on miku but something tells me we are still a good ways away from getting that option for her lol.
but one that i would of really liked to see would be oni-chan, cause it has a complete different meaning than onii-chan and is only different by 1 letter lol.
i dont know what actually goes into adding in the names and dialogue into the game though.

Sir N

Jun 2, 2018
You know what would be neat? after going through the latest event and then going to a random location, have a voice whisper "hey" "i see you" "over here" "Im Watching" ETC just to spook the player or even have random knocking and footsteps

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
You know what would be neat? after going through the latest event and then going to a random location, have a voice whisper "hey" "i see you" "over here" "Im Watching" ETC just to spook the player or even have random knocking and footsteps
Maybe random message flickers at night? Random non-distinct phone calls? Seeing some "background characters" that disappear when clicked? Hearing noises from girls' rooms when they aren't there? Getting a letter saying some good stuff with the favorite red font color? Or maybe Hope-sama visiting us at random intervals just for some good ol' greetings or just instantly visiting the room with clocks when visiting girls' dorms at random RNG chance? Not enough yet?

Reactions: CrazyRay

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone know how to trigger the event "hurt me"?
For her third event I had to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's called 'The Need to Be Hurt' on my version, though... weird. I have no idea how it's missable though... a certain dialogue choice about Sara, perhaps?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Right right, now that's out of the way....
GO and tell me who's the best waif- girl in this game = w=...
Based on rooms.

Room 5 Ami - She makes the MC food. Best way to a man's heart is through his stomach :sneaky:
Room 3 Makoto - She does all our school work. If only the game would let the MC stick it in o_O
Room 1 Chika & Chinami - Something about spoiling the two sisters. Hopefully to be improved with headpats someday :coffee:
Room 2 Sana - She runs a bar so booze. Might be better in Oktoberfest :unsure: Could have scored higher with Lust...
Room 4 Rin - Just something about a damsel in distress... Maybe it's a hero complex :whistle:
Room 6 Molly - Fourth wall breaking funny. NTR & Pregnancy :love:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Based on rooms.

Room 5 Ami - She makes the MC food. Best way to a man's heart is through his stomach :sneaky:
Room 3 Makoto - She does all our school work. If only the game would let the MC stick it in o_O
Room 1 Chika & Chinami - Something about spoiling the two sisters. Hopefully to be improved with headpats someday :coffee:
Room 2 Sana - She runs a bar so booze. Might be better in Oktoberfest :unsure: Could have scored higher with Lust...
Room 4 Rin - Just something about a damsel in distress... Maybe it's a hero complex :whistle:
Room 6 Molly - Fourth wall breaking funny. NTR & Pregnancy :love:
I'm going to call it and either Ami / Blondie will be yandere... (or both of 'em)
Makoto and the reader (us) are getting teased by the game and MC.
I have to wonder tho, will Sana be that shy type but beast mode in uhh "THAT" event like 'er mum or is it literally just a shy one?
And I still feel bummed about Rin's chance on her events.
Soo new char = NTR and Preggo? I can still...wait...for the normal version...

I couldn't really say Waifu since there are two MILFS that are both waifus (heh) with their hubbies fighting in space.
Future updates will prolly show us the Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstrong Cannon or something like that.

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
when you are talking about scenes (especially secret scenes) or how to unlock them, please put it inside a spoiler in case there are people that wish to find out about it on their own.
Done did it. Didn't think of it as much since didn't provide the context of that event at first.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm going to call it and either Ami / Blondie will be yandere... (or both of 'em)
Well Ayane is the only one that mentions yandere but a lot of the girls have the "don't cheat on me or else" vibe. I wonder if we can do a "pure" run with each of the girls?

Makoto and the reader (us) are getting teased by the game and MC.
Sad but true

I have to wonder tho, will Sana be that shy type but beast mode in uhh "THAT" event like 'er mum or is it literally just a shy one?
The future looks promising

And I still feel bummed about Rin's chance on her events.
She deserves hugs, headpats, and kisses

Soo new char = NTR and Preggo? I can still...wait...for the normal version...
She isn't an NTR fan though not sure about preggo since that is key to being a main heroine canidate... She needs some H-Scenes first :LOL:

I couldn't really say Waifu since there are two MILFS that are both waifus (heh) with their hubbies fighting in space.
Future updates will prolly show us the Neo Armstrong Jet Cyclone Armstrong Cannon or something like that.
Ah milfs and netori. Didn't really pick a milf but I'll go with Sana since I don't think she ever mentions her husband.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Numbers Girl's name is "Am I Okay" (when you convert from hexidecimal to text) :)
The info is greatly appreciated @ w@b

Also, (aka edit) if Kumon is the name of the city...then are we Kumers? (coomer pun)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Warped77
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes