Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Also, (aka edit) if Kumon is the name of the city...then are we Kumers? (coomer pun)
Definitely. 100%. For sure.

Also, I guess you could read the name as 'Ami, Okay'... in which case, she looks like Maya but is actually Ami? Now, there's a mindfuck.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Definitely. 100%. For sure.

Also, I guess you could read the name as 'Ami, Okay'... in which case, she looks like Maya but is actually Ami? Now, there's a mindfuck.
I won't be surprised if Ami is Hope-sama (kinda doubt it)
And yes, Maya looking at our MC like trash is definitely a treat to see, Miss Delinquent is kinda meh imo

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I wonder if we can do a "pure" run with each of the girls?
That’s going to be the last phase of LiL after the main route and the dark route. Each character (Including side characters) will have a purity route with tons of extra stuff not included in the harem route.

This game will be around for a while as long as support keeps up, which I truly hope it will since I have many stories to tell with these girls.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
That’s going to be the last phase of LiL after the main route and the dark route. Each character (Including side characters) will have a purity route with tons of extra stuff not included in the harem route.

This game will be around for a while as long as support keeps up, which I truly hope it will since I have many stories to tell with these girls.
Dunno why but the "pure run" at the end reminds me of a certain dark so- RPGM game with great lore too _ _ll

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
selebus will we get the ability to GIVE the girls their own pet name in future lust events cause that would be way more fun...
so many horrible things to name them for an evil laugh...
so many adorable names to give them for an aww moment

Reactions: oblivion9900

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
selebus will we get the ability to GIVE the girls their own pet name in future lust events cause that would be way more fun...
more of an adorable aww kinda person myself, but to each their own.
but honestly would love to see this be a thing in future updates

Reactions: masterdragonson

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Right, now go and tell them the names of other girls... Ex: Ami, you call me Maya
I have to wonder tho, them hearing their friends' names will now be a lot more disturb- awkward for them...
Ah, the joys of being a sadi- normal person is too hard to explain...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Is 'Hurt Me' a different event than 'The Need to Hurt'?
Same event. The names of all of them change if you miss them.

will we get the ability to GIVE the girls their own pet name in future lust events
No one’s requested this before but I’d be down to implement it eventually if people show interest. Could make for some very cute moments

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
Firstly the secrets are still very scary and unnerving however i can't stop going down the rabbit hole each time a new one is made, the great mysterious of this game continue to amaze and terrify, though i'm a little bummed out Sensei doesn't want to play D&D with everyone, though it's understandable that it would be hard to implement.

Edit: I agree with with KnowNoNope pet names are great especially now that Molly has jumped into the fray.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
I honestly thought it was to soon for a beach date thing for the classes, not enough progress for all the girls in general for it to be fun (hellish) enough for the MC. Though i get it as a promotional thing in general, nets selebus many more donations by doing it

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes