oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I honestly thought it was to soon for a beach date thing for the classes, not enough progress for all the girls in general for it to be fun (hellish) enough for the MC. Though i get it as a promotional thing in general, nets selebus many more donations by doing it
i have a bit of an opposite view on that, i think that there is already a decent amount of progress/story on the girls to make a beach scene happen. there are a couple girls that i would say id rather have a bit more development for first, but between the main story events and the personal girl events we have already seen a rather good amount of character building from most of the main girls.
id say yumi and miku could use a few more character development scenes but the rest have shown some if not a lot of character growth already (not including the brand new girls that were just added into 0.7.0, that would be unfair to speak about character growth or anything similar when they just got added into the game lol.)

basically it doesn't seem all that off that the girls would be up for a vacation informational field trip, except maybe yumi and maya, and we have seen a lot of progress on most of the girls. they may not all have h-scenes yet but we have seen a lot of character development/growth.

Reactions: Blake639

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
basically it doesn't seem all that off that the girls would be up for a vacation informational field trip,
Also important to note that just because they’re at the beach doesn’t mean there won’t be more heavy/important character moments. Only six scenes have been completed so far and two of them are already very important.

if anything, this update will serve to develop characters even more than normal since they’ll all be stuck together in an enclosed space for an extended period of time. The game isn’t just about their relationships with Sensei, it’s about their relationships with everyone else as well.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
i have a bit of an opposite view on that, i think that there is already a decent amount of progress/story on the girls to make a beach scene happen. there are a couple girls that i would say id rather have a bit more development for first, but between the main story events and the personal girl events we have already seen a rather good amount of character building from most of the main girls.
id say yumi and miku could use a few more character development scenes but the rest have shown some if not a lot of character growth already (not including the brand new girls that were just added into 0.7.0, that would be unfair to speak about character growth or anything similar when they just got added into the game lol.)

basically it doesn't seem all that off that the girls would be up for a vacation informational field trip, except maybe yumi and maya, and we have seen a lot of progress on most of the girls. they may not all have h-scenes yet but we have seen a lot of character development/growth.
ehhhh, I would have rather of had them all have an H scene beforehand and they all find out about the two timing on the unsanctioned school field trip where no one will suspect to find the evidence of the murder scene maya cleans up with a smile after helping the girls dump the body in octopus infested waters for the true bad ending to the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
ehhhh, I would have rather of had them all have an H scene beforehand and they all find out about the two timing on the unsanctioned school field trip where no one will suspect to find the evidence of the murder scene maya cleans up with a smile after helping the girls dump the body in octopus infested waters for the true bad ending to the game
has Raf-Raf been influencing you?
honestly im more in this for the story and characters at this point. the h-scenes are just great icing on the cake to me.

if anything, this update will serve to develop characters even more than normal since they’ll all be stuck together in an enclosed space for an extended period of time. The game isn’t just about their relationships with Sensei, it’s about their relationships with everyone else as well.
im really excited for this one now, im all for character development. how long are you planning on making the beach event? is it gonna be more of an over the weekend kinda event or is it gonna be more like a week long kinda event?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Who are the 2 side characters?
Assuming the Milfs (Haruka, Maki, and Sara) won't be part of the class that would leave (Chinami, Kaori, Karin, and Kirin).

Karin and Kirin are associated with Miku so they are somewhat likely.
Chinami is Chika's sister and getting her out of the house would be awesome.
Kaori would be more of a wild card.

Hoping for Chinami since she would add adorable cuteness to the event. Karin and Kirin seem like the easy options since they are students. Don't really expect Kaori but it could happen. Guest appearances from the moms could work.

MessyDress59

Apr 7, 2018
its mainly all existential, there are moments that make your just drop your jaw and go "what in the HP Lovecraft Salvador Dalí is going on?" because its unsettling more than scary... the closest thing to a jumpscare would be telling a girl to call you the wrong nickname, just avoid daddy related themes
I made one girl call the MC Daddy. Now I feel like making everyone call the MC Daddy. I'm scared. Whatever happens, happens. For science. And my sanity. Here I go.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I made one girl call the MC Daddy. Now I feel like making everyone call the MC Daddy. I'm scared. Whatever happens, happens. For science. And my sanity. Here I go.
Try naming them names that they are always saying so it gives a different meaning and they'd feel awkward in their normal stuff

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
don't do that with ami, get her to call you onii-chan instead

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes