Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hello people, i'm kind of a noob here so my question must be stupid
sex scene at the beginning of the game aren't animated, is it normal ?

i'm very sorry, im not used to this kid of game
The initial sex scenes aren't animated but you unlock replayable ones that are later on in the story.

Reactions: dororo7777

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Okay, so... Went to visit Maya at the dorms... What. The. Fuck.

I'm not sure I want to go to sleep now.
I see that you visited the room with clocks? Best dorm ever (and prolly the only scary one, the other ones? meh)
You should keep re-watching that event since there are some cool stuff if you react fast enough > w>b

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
ah yes, you are too excited and horny now to sleep, it happens from time to time.
Other than it being something I kinda didn't expect to see; No, it's more like... "Will this awaken something new (bad) inside of me?"

Sorta like how I felt after watching Euphoria for the first time.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Other than it being something I kinda didn't expect to see; No, it's more like... "Will this awaken something new (bad) inside of me?"

Sorta like how I felt after watching Euphoria for the first time.
Euphoria...? *PTSD triggers* S...Sca- NO MORE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
and here i thought euphoria woulda been right up your alley, minus the shitty moments anyways.
Nah bud' that show is full of sh- literally and how can a sadist enjoy if the ones suffering are enjoying it?
But then again, the MC is a psycho so he's the only plus for me @ w@b

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Euphoria...? *PTSD triggers* S...Sca- NO MORE!!!
Oddly enough, the only part of Euphoria I actually question is Episode 6. I'm just left going "what the fuck just happened?"

Oh, ran across that voice while bothering Yumi. Now, I'm intrigued.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Okay, so... Went to visit Maya at the dorms... What. The. Fuck.

I'm not sure I want to go to sleep now.
I know that feeling. The first time I played (back in the so distant v0.4.0) I played three or 4 secret events straight (well, obviously not counting the "Normal" events in the middle of each) and I had problems going to sleep.
We get plenty of comments about people being weak to horror, but this is just my kind of horror. The "fridge horror" the kin that hits when you start thinking about it because of its story or meaning, not just the scary images.

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Nah bud' that show is full of sh- literally and how can a sadist enjoy if the ones suffering are enjoying it?
But then again, the MC is a psycho so he's the only plus for me @ w@b
well you'd know more about that than i would for sure lol, but my entire thoughts on it could be summed up by "what the fuck is going on?"

I know that feeling. The first time I played (back in the so distant v0.4.0) I played three or 4 secret events straight (well, obviously not counting the "Normal" events in the middle of each) and I had problems going to sleep.
We get plenty of comments about people being weak to horror, but this is just my kind of horror. The "fridge horror" the kin that hits when you start thinking about it because of its story or meaning, not just the scary images.
am i just strong willed or what, cause the horror aspects of the game dont bother me in the slightest. is it actually that spooky for people or something? could just be the fact that i pretty much grew up watching horror movies though, i dunno.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
well you'd know more about that than i would for sure lol, but my entire thoughts on it could be summed up by "what the fuck is going on?"

am i just strong willed or what, cause the horror aspects of the game dont bother me in the slightest. is it actually that spooky for people or something? could just be the fact that i pretty much grew up watching horror movies though, i dunno.
I can pretty much go for horror as long as it ain't full of jumpscares, is that weird?
(f-ing teddy bear,f-ing five nights of bs, stupid bunny and dam- high pitched kid screams...)

Reactions: Blake639

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
am i just strong willed or what
I don’t think willpower has anything to do with it. Horror is the most subjective genre out there. What terrifies one person might make someone else laugh. That’s the challenge in creating it and why the rise of horror in the 80s worked out so well.

That’s why I’ve always liked psychological horror. It’s one thing to show people creepy imagery but what I really want them to do is think. The most horrifying things for me have always been the things that I don’t understand. And even if there are people who aren’t getting scared by the horror elements, as long as they’re thinking about what’s going on or questioning the underlying meanings, I’ve succeeded in my book.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don’t think willpower has anything to do with it. Horror is the most subjective genre out there. What terrifies one person might make someone else laugh. That’s the challenge in creating it and why the rise of horror in the 80s worked out so well.

That’s why I’ve always liked psychological horror. It’s one thing to show people creepy imagery but what I really want them to do is think. The most horrifying things for me have always been the things that I don’t understand. And even if there are people who aren’t getting scared by the horror elements, as long as they’re thinking about what’s going on or questioning the underlying meanings, I’ve succeeded in my book.
Psychological damage all the way!!!
I still think the first secret is the best one, all the others seem meh to me. > w>
(I WILL STILL WAIT FOR THE NORMAL RELEASE!!!)

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
I can pretty much go for horror as long as it ain't full of jumpscares, is that weird?
(f-ing teddy bear,f-ing five nights of bs, stupid bunny and dam- high pitched kid screams...)
honestly jumpscares dont get me all that often either, i find them cheap and annoying in most cases (insert certain franchise here) but some jumpscares do get me and i enjoy. they are good when they are used sparingly.
what i love in horror though is tension and buildup, keeps you at the edge of your seat and makes you wonder whats gonna happen next.

psychological horror was and always will be my favorite type of horror, especially when done right. it works its way into you, gets into your head and makes you wonder about everything going on.
silent hill is probably one of my favorite horror movies to this day, it has great buildup and amazing delivery. (watched it when it first came out, i was probably too young to watch it at the time but it was great.)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
honestly jumpscares dont get me all that often either, i find them cheap and annoying in most cases (insert certain franchise here) but some jumpscares do get me and i enjoy. they are good when they are used sparingly.
what i love in horror though is tension and buildup, keeps you at the edge of your seat and makes you wonder whats gonna happen next.

psychological horror was and always will be my favorite type of horror, especially when done right. it works its way into you, gets into your head and makes you wonder about everything going on.
silent hill is probably one of my favorite horror movies to this day, it has great buildup and amazing delivery. (watched it when it first came out, i was probably too young to watch it at the time but it was great.)
Maybe I just got traumatized by the dam- animatronics and glad to see another one that's into psychological horror, haven't watched this silent hill thingie yet but it looks like supernatural type + psychological?

Oh well, back to diving and watching the red room I go, I need moarrr entertainment while waiting for the normal release

UltimateEnder

Oct 24, 2018
This is my first time playing this game and im really enjoying it! but umm... I really love this game to tell ya the truth. If you looking to bust a nut this game does got you in that area but.... just be warned that sometimes if you see something out of place... just ignore it. Or dont! Im having tons of fun even tho its late as hell and the "thing" known as HOPE kinda just killed to "mood" a little bit! Couldnt look it in the eyes but still was intrigued all the same! So if you are playing "Enjoy the Happy Little Town Where NOTHING Goes Wrong!" Amazing game all the same.. :D

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This is my first time playing this game and im really enjoying it! but umm... I really love this game to tell ya the truth. If you looking to bust a nut this game does got you in that area but.... just be warned that sometimes if you see something out of place... just ignore it. Or dont! Im having tons of fun even tho its late as hell and the "thing" known as HOPE kinda just killed to "mood" a little bit! Couldnt look it in the eyes but still was intrigued all the same! So if you are playing "Enjoy the Happy Little Town Where NOTHING Goes Wrong!" Amazing game all the same.. :D
The only out of place here is the comfortable life we get from stealing someone's body bud', WE just stole it and took advantage of everyone ya know?
But then again, our MC is a socio so we can just manipulate everyone and EVERYTHING @ w@b

Hope-sama and numbers girl nomba wan

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes