Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
way i see it if the patch was made then it wouldn't effect the people that didn't want to see it, since it wouldn't be in the base game.
eh long story short i dont have positive nor negative feelings towards the patch.
Agreed. Seems perfect to me. That way, the people who want it, get it. The people (like me) who don't, can experience all of the content in the game and not have to worry about it.

Reactions: oblivion9900

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh a classic, we all have our own f-ed up fetishes and some people really can't just take it and REALLY need to share it that they don't like it to everyone?
Meh no matter, it won't change since there will always be people like that... = .=ll

Instead of saying that 'ere just go and spam that to School Days or something since most of the characters are literally half siblings lul and one loli with a brocom is literally getting Alabama'd

Last edited:

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
Oh a classic, we all have our own f-ed up fetishes and some people really can't just take it and REALLY need to share it that they don't like it to everyone?
Meh no matter, it won't change since there will always be people like that... = .=ll

Instead of saying that 'ere just go and spam that to School Days or something since most of the characters are literally half siblings lul
we are all degenerates here anyways.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
most of the time when I see this stupid debate come up its a wall of text that comes off preachy and is WAY to long, it just reminds me of those christian fundies that are actually repressed gays that have to convince the world they really hate the gays so they are not outed.

This is why I tried to change the topic because them being annoyed about it is far more cringy than the people that dont care and have the sense to just not talk about it (me) or the people into it and also with the sense to just not talk about it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
most of the time when I see this stupid debate come up its a wall of text that comes off preachy and is WAY to long, it just reminds me of those christian fundies that are actually repressed gays that have to convince the world they really hate the gays so they are not outed.

This is why I tried to change the topic because them being annoyed about it is far more cringy than the people that dont care and have the sense to just not talk about it (me) or the people into it and also with the sense to just not talk about it.
Right right, now that's out of the way....
GO and tell me who's the best waif- girl in this game = w=...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Right right, now that's out of the way....
GO and tell me who's the best waif- girl in this game = w=...
I got a 2 way tie for sana or miku... I am a person of extremes so shy its awkward or so outspoken it hurts... if molly didnt have as many 4th wall breakers i'd like her more too (it just detracts from the personality but it is funny and entertaining)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I got a 2 way tie for sana or miku... I am a person of extremes so shy its awkward or so outspoken it hurts... if molly didnt have as many 4th wall breakers i'd like her more too (it just detracts from the personality but it is funny and entertaining)
Guess I'd choose Hope-sama or numbers girl, everybody loves a psycho after all...

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
what ever happened to dont stick your dick in crazy?
the 90's and now thats really your only option in the real world
bum, bum, hiss

what nickname do you want the girls to have special responses too that are not obvious oniichan/daddy standard ones we got?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
the 90's and now thats really your only option in the real world
bum, bum, hiss

what nickname do you want the girls to have special responses too that are not obvious oniichan/daddy standard ones we got?
I wonder if we named our MC as "Myself" Would they love "themselves"? or F- forget this next one

• Haha
Reactions: oblivion9900

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
well its 2020, you never know anymore lol.

i thought there would be a reaction to god or something along those lines.
'god' or 'kami' would be an interesting one I really wanted to put in 'whore' or 'slut' for makoto and get a response, "do you like that slut?"

Reactions: CrazyRay

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
'god' or 'kami' would be an interesting one I really wanted to put in 'whore' or 'slut' for makoto and get a response, "do you like that slut?"
i didnt even think of that one at the time. also i dont think ayane has any dialogue for something along the lines of husband or other pet names. kinda feels like a missed opportunity on that one.

Let's see...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we had a discussion about that scene a while back, which im glad to see got brought up again in one of maya's events. cant wait for the continuation on her story.
im sure that the "psycho mode" will make its return yet again. which im sure you will enjoy lol

Reactions: Raf-Raf

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
i didnt even think of that one at the time. also i dont think ayane has any dialogue for something along the lines of husband or other pet names. kinda feels like a missed opportunity on that one.

we had a discussion about that scene a while back, which im glad to see got brought up again in one of maya's events. cant wait for the continuation on her story.
im sure that the "psycho mode" will make its return yet again. which im sure you will enjoy lol
Psycho mode will return...?
MUST...WAIT...FOR THE NORMAL...RELEASE...MUST...WAIT...

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes