kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some1 tell me whare to go from this save? o_O im lost and try everything nothing new pops up...

oh.. just say what to do.. no need for a nather save..

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
can some1 tell me whare to go from this save? o_O im lost and try everything nothing new pops up...

oh.. just say what to do.. no need for a nather save..
well i was about to but lil isnt showing up in my renpy folder to put the save into lol. is it all of a sudden in a different location?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Need to have completed Molly's first cafe event and then call her at night. After that Maki will be available every afternoon and night.
Where do I even find Molly im going around and around here finding nothing. All the events in the tracker are black and give no hints or anything. I've called everyone got all their affection and lust up and get not Molly event.

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Where do I even find Molly im going around and around here finding nothing. All the events in the tracker are black and give no hints or anything. I've called everyone got all their affection and lust up and get not Molly event.
Need to do the main story to unlock both of the new girls. Their introduction arc takes up all 7 of the new main events

Reactions: oblivion9900

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
You basically need to trigger "Rewrite" and for that you need the secrets.. No clue how far you've gotten, but the comment before yours was literally talking about how to trigger "rewrite".

Reactions: oblivion9900

xandbesi

Jul 8, 2017
I finished V7 and viewed all of the new events. Really enjoying this game.

But I'm having an issue with Ayane's last event, Still Young. I can't seem to re-trigger it. I played through that event back in V6, but experienced a weird bug where suddenly several of the events I had played through would be reset and turn black -- as if I hadn't seen them yet. This included Ayane's event, the Kirin/Karin events, and a couple of others. This happened twice before I played through everything again and was finally able to get all of the events to stay green -- except for Ayane's last event.

Is there something I need to do to re-trigger this event? Every other event for every other character is green. As much as I'm enjoying this game, I would hate to have to start over from the beginning if there was something wrong with my save...

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

But I'm having an issue with Ayane's last event, Still Young. I can't seem to re-trigger it. I played through that event back in V6, but experienced a weird bug where suddenly several of the events I had played through would be reset and turn black -- as if I hadn't seen them yet. This included Ayane's event, the Kirin/Karin events, and a couple of others. This happened twice before I played through everything again and was finally able to get all of the events to stay green -- except for Ayane's last event.

Is there something I need to do to re-trigger this event? Every other event for every other character is green. As much as I'm enjoying this game, I would hate to have to start over from the beginning if there was something wrong with my save...
Interesting! Haven't heard of that bug before. I'll look into it.
The trigger for Still Young involves going to Ayane's dorm on either Friday or Saturday night after her other events are complete. If that doesn't work, send me your save file and I can edit it to mark the event as complete for you.

Reactions: xandbesi

oblivion9900

Mar 31, 2018
But I'm having an issue with Ayane's last event, Still Young. I can't seem to re-trigger it.
have you tried loading from an earlier save seeing if you could complete it? i personally didnt have this problem so im not sure what could of caused that.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well im stuck and ive talked to everyone and nothing is triggering for me. Weeks are going by and no events. I'm on over day 600 at this point. I've visited ever girl in there dorms many times. Called every girl at different times. Visited them all on weekends many times till my fingers hurt. This is nutz.

Reactions: Zeus

Deleted member 1697433

Lessons in Love
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Well im stuck and ive talked to everyone and nothing is triggering for me. Weeks are going by and no events. I'm on over day 600 at this point. I've visited ever girl in there dorms many times. Called every girl at different times. Visited them all on weekends many times till my fingers hurt. This is nutz.
Have you completed all the secret events?

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes