Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, I said what I meant. I thought (notice use of PAST tense) that the events only turned pink when they had been triggered. I didn't notice that they were pink when they initially appeared. My error- but because I admit that I made a mistake, I can learn from it and move on. Not like People nowadays that freak out, say "My Bad" dismissively and don't learn because they treat it as a joke.

I currently don't ANY RED events on the list (unless I'm seeing Red as Pink, and I don't think that's the case).
I just winged everything til' I got every event, none of 'em are at 40 yet so it's prolly 30/35 to get all of 'em?
35 on each chara? (aside from side chars) or you may have to progress some main events first > w>ll (Yes I am kinda-maybe-pretty much useless)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just winged everything til' I got every event, none of 'em are at 40 yet so it's prolly 30/35 to get all of 'em?
35 on each chara? (aside from side chars)
For the girls its suppose to be 5 points per event but I don't remember if you need 5 points for the first event.
Pink ones need 5 points of lust to unlock.

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Ami is the only one of the 10 that I'm missing ANY events for,. I have tried visiting her each day of the week and calling her but I don't get any new options.

How do you trigger the "No One Can See Us" event? It seems to be the one that I'm stuck on.
Just loaded up an earlier save, all you should have to do is visit ami in her dorm room. In the save I just loaded it was sunday at night time when i went to her room and triggered the event. Also i'm not sure if it matters, but in one of the prior events where Ami is sick on the couch and she wants you to lay with her, i made sure to tell her, "I love you" while spooning.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Just loaded up an earlier save, all you should have to do is visit ami in her dorm room. In the save I just loaded it was sunday at night time when i went to her room and triggered the event. Also i'm not sure if it matters, but in one of the prior events where Ami is sick on the couch and she wants you to lay with her, i made sure to tell her, "I love you" while spooning.
Thanks. Yeah, visiting her at the dorm ON SUNDAY was the key. It was just about the only thing that I didn't try- because Ami is supposed to be staying with MC during the weekend. (Seems to be a continuity error to me.)

Last edited:

eric_alvin

May 26, 2020
Thanks. Yeah, visiting her at the dorm was the key. It was just about the only thing that I didn't try- because Ami is supposed to be staying with MC during the weekend. (Seems to be a continuity error to me.)
Glad I could help! And actually Ami lets Sensei know she will always be at sensei's place in the mornings, but will always sleep over with Maya (even during weekends), she just rushes over each morning to wake sensei. It's an easy line to forget though

Reactions: DrFree and Blake639

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Awww man, Selebus! Why can't we set Ayane's pet name for us as Daddy??
Neither Ami nor Ayane will call you "Daddy", but I did get Makoto to do so. As for the other girls- the naming option has never showed from Futaba or Haruka and I made a different choice with Sara. The only other girl that I've had any "intimate contact" with is Chika, and that was only once with a note that her Lust stat would be activated in the next update.

Reactions: DrFree

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Neither Ami nor Ayane will call you "Daddy", but I did get Makoto to do so. As for the other girls- the naming option has never showed from Futaba or Haruka and I made a different choice with Sara. The only other girl that I've had any "intimate contact" with is Chika, and that was only once with a note that her Lust stat would be activated in the next update.
They will if you know how to use the cheats.

After you get to ask them to call you "what ever" you need to use the cheats to have them call you daddy.

Ami's is: amimaster = u'daddy'
Ayane's is: ayanemaster = u'daddy'

You can use this cheat for all the girls that you can ask to call you something.
(girl's name)master = u'daddy'

Aug 7, 2018
Selebus :
Speaking of nicknames, might want to add
Code:
    if ayanemaster == "":
        $ ayanemaster = "Sensei"
to avoid accidentally overwriting the default with nothing. Or better yet, since most of the girls have preferences, go with the respective girl's nickname of choice. Or the most embarrassing nickname you can come up with, either works :p
Code:
    if ayanemaster == "":
        $ ayanemaster = "Prince Humperding Shnufflepoo the 5th"

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Selebus :
Speaking of nicknames, might want to add
Code:
    if ayanemaster == "":
        $ ayanemaster = "Sensei"
to avoid accidentally overwriting the default with nothing. Or better yet, since most of the girls have preferences, go with the respective girl's nickname of choice. Or the most embarrassing nickname you can come up with, either works :p
Code:
    if ayanemaster == "":
        $ ayanemaster = "Prince Humperding Shnufflepoo the 5th"
Should've went with the name "xXx69420xXxKiritoMILFSLAYERxXx69420xXx"

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I
I think that code is actually somewhere in the definitions.rpy file off the top of my head. Thanks!

Edit: Apparently it’s not! Is entering a blank name actually a thing some people do? I didn’t even think of that
normally do, just to check whats the "default name" or "canon name"
Otherwise I enter "John Smith" the most generic english name.
In case of a japanese setting, I go with "Tadano" and just think of a random last name if needed.

Ankoku

Apr 28, 2018
I also sometimes enter a blank name if I can't think of a good one (which is often, I suck at coming up with names... as you might be able to tell from my generic edgy weeb name on here)

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I also sometimes enter a blank name if I can't think of a good one (which is often, I suck at coming up with names... as you might be able to tell from my generic edgy weeb name on here)
Stick with the same name then, it works > w>

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes