ansc

Jan 16, 2018
The further I get in the Huggy Boy version the more often I pleasantly find there are actually some additional horrific things in this version (but with no pictures).

Like when Sensei cuts Ami's throat open and cauterizes it with a heated spoon...

Selebus just cant help himself. :sneaky:

The Huggy Boy dialogue also does start to build its own small continuity as well ("I'm gald your trachea healed so nicely").

(I dont want to oversell it though; Im still skipping 90+ percent of stuff to get to the changes and half of those are procedural IE "I am a normal fully grown and legal girl")

Last edited:

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
The further I get in the Huggy Boy version the more often I pleasantly find there are actually some additional horrific things in this version (but with no pictures).

Like when Sensei cuts Ami's throat open and cauterizes it with a heated spoon...

Selebus just cant help himself. :sneaky:

The Huggy Boy dialogue also does start to build its own small continuity as well ("I'm gald your trachea healed so nicely").

(I dont want to oversell it though; Im still skipping 90+ percent of stuff to get to the changes and half of those are procedural IE "I am a normal fully grown and legal girl")
Yeah, that was freaky. You don't do this shit to mature public accountants.

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Can someone remind me which Ayane scene is Selebus referring to in the rework FAQ?
I'm after the Halloween party, so I assume I've seen it, but I started to play this game so long ago.. Will probably start over after the rework.
The one at the very begining, when Ayane enters the bath and Sensei is there.. and basically.. he pulls his dick out and says he doesnt mind. Sel doesnt like how that scene played anymore.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
The one at the very begining, when Ayane enters the bath and Sensei is there.. and basically.. he pulls his dick out and says he doesnt mind. Sel doesnt like how that scene played anymore.
Ah, right, I remember something like that.
Thanks.

Lidel29

Jan 22, 2019
Lessons in Love [v0.21.5 Part 1 Public] [Selebus][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 4.46 GB Compressed Size : 1.66 GB

Workupload MEGA
This compression is unofficial
Is this the compressed NSFW version of itch.io or the SFW version of patreon?
That I am very confused with the new policies of patreon.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do I need to put the old uncensored version in the OP or is it still there?

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
The writing is okay but I'm not going to bother with the SFW versions, too time consuming to replay for no story progression (or maybe it's more like an omake).

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
All the event replays I tried worked... (Now I feel pretty dumb for actually playing the Huggy Boy version like a real game)

Using a complete save and just skipping through the events in the gallery to see the new dialogue is the way to go.

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
I almost spilled my coffee when i read patchnotes. I think we should add some explanation on the main page that this is just one time thing to comply with patreon policies and that real game is not going away. After some time i noticed i don't really care about h-scenes and just reading for story and character, but the idea that game is going to be censored just isn't sitting right with me and i can see that people can be confusing and upset while reading changelog for 21.5 with no explanation.

And then noticed that dev also want to rework early game. *Sigh* i know you guys also sick of people who reworking unfinished games, stalling all further progress and making game basically die. But with how consistent dev has been, maybe it won't end this way here.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
Is this the compressed NSFW version of itch.io or the SFW version of patreon?
That I am very confused with the new policies of patreon.
v0.21.5 is the SFW version.
Do I need to put the old uncensored version in the OP or is it still there?
The old uncensored version is in the OP, it's just laid out a little confusingly. The thing currently under Download is the SFW version:
1640302130611.png
and the thing in a spoiler (and thus easier to overlook) is the NSFW version:
1640302165982.png
If I were you, I would edit the OP so that the NSFW version is at the top (under Download) and the SFW version is below it (and clearly labeled "SFW Version").

Reactions: Tenenbaum and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
v0.21.5 is the SFW version.

The old uncensored version is in the OP, it's just laid out a little confusingly. The thing currently under Download is the SFW version:
View attachment 1559630
and the thing in a spoiler (and thus easier to overlook) is the NSFW version:
View attachment 1559633
If I were you, I would edit the OP so that the NSFW version is at the top (under Download) and the SFW version is below it (and clearly labeled "SFW Version").
thanks, is it better now?

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
maybe ive missed the comment that explains why the game is removing sexual content. but the game had little of that anyway, so at this point it's a sex video game in a sex game website that doesn't contain sex XD

• Sad
Reactions: rf96
4.20 star(s) 296 Votes