Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh, so this is Subeles.
Salute to your work of keeping LiL 18+ ! ! !
Smeagol approves for keeping the precious in it.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Also lmao at the people who said the three weeks it took to make the SFW version was a huge waste of time and that I should have just cut my total income by over 90% instead because that would be the smart business move.
Auch, watch out, new developer is edgier than the last one, you might cut yourself on his sharp tongue.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Also lmao at the people who said the three weeks it took to make the SFW version was a huge waste of time and that I should have just cut my total income by over 90% instead because that would be the smart business move.
TBH that's Selebus's income but I guess you're saying this in his place? ;)

Reactions: chickenmaid

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
All the main girls except Ami will be mandatory "romance" targets.

If you think hard, you can probably guess why Yumi likes an incredible badass who puts being in the Yakuza behind him :p
Oh, okay. I just thought there might've not been a route with Yumi due to the lack of lust scenes with her, as well as the other main cast.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
By the way, will the 18+ version still be updated even though the problem being patreon rules? I can see the hassle of updating both the 18+ AND the SFW so it makes sense if you don't want to update the 18+ version anymore.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
By the way, will the 18+ version still be updated even though the problem being patreon rules? I can see the hassle of updating both the 18+ AND the SFW so it makes sense if you don't want to update the 18+ version anymore.
The 18+ version will continue to be developed by Subeles and be available through Subscribestar.

Reactions: EllisL4D2

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Just wondering, will everyone eventually have an 18+ scene or just a select few of the main cast?
Every main character will eventually have multiple 18+ scenes. Many side characters will have side scenes too, though some (like Chinami or little Tsukasa) may not have any.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Every main character will eventually have multiple 18+ scenes. Many side characters will have side scenes too, though some (like Chinami or little Tsukasa) may not have any.
Oh, alright. I'm really looking forward onto the development into this game, probably the best one I've played besides Left 4 Dead 2 or something.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
On the Discord server it has been said that every girl that appears in the game (that's not in a picture frame like Chika's deceased mom) will receive 18+ scenes, though characters like Chinami and Tsukasa will be in the form of an optional patch that's not mandatory for story progression. This was said before the Patreon incident though, so perhaps given that Subeles is no longer restricted by Patreon it may be in the base game now.

It has also been confirmed that all dorm roommates will receive threesome scenes, and all family members will receive threesome scenes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes