EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
We have no idea.

If you fingered Chika, i.e. saw the event Schadenfreude, before the beach trip where Rin confessed, you are a bad homie for breaking your promise to Rin to not pursue Chika before Rin had the chance to confess (made in the event Cafe Mocha), and Rin will give you shit about it for the rest of the game and not trust you as much (resulting in missing two events). If you didn't, you are a good homie.

Probably some childhood trauma we don't know about.

They are unavailable.

Missing events just means you don't see certain content on that playthrough. Some events are more impactful than others; Prisoner, though, is an awkward one to miss, because it's a huge component of two characters' storylines.

So am I fucked? Because I really do not feel like redoing all of the beach shit and halloween shit. I'm literally about to do the christmas shit.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
How does the "homie" system work with Rin?
If you fingered Chika, i.e. saw the event Schadenfreude, before the beach trip where Rin confessed, you are a bad homie for breaking your promise to Rin to not pursue Chika before Rin had the chance to confess (made in the event Cafe Mocha), and Rin will give you shit about it for the rest of the game and not trust you as much (resulting in missing two events). If you didn't, you are a good homie.
To add on to this the homie system is one of the rare instances where you can actually change your choice after the fact. If you broke your promise, fingered Chika, and Rin got mad at you, you can go to the laptop in Sensei's room and enter the cheat code goodhomie to make it as if you waited until after the beach event to finger Chika. This way you can still get those two scenes you otherwise wouldn't be able to, as well as not having Rin constantly insult you for betraying her. This does, however, label you as a "cheater" in that save file. So far this has absolutely no consequences on the game whatsoever, but it may in future updates, just so you know. I don't imagine it will do much beyond having some altered dialogue here and there though.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
So am I fucked? Because I really do not feel like redoing all of the beach shit and halloween shit. I'm literally about to do the christmas shit.
If you're already in the Christmas event chain though you will have missed that event with Rin even with using the cheat code since you'd have passed it chronologically, so you probably will still need to reload to before the Christmas event, then use the code.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
If you're already in the Christmas event chain though you will have missed that event with Rin even with using the cheat code since you'd have passed it chronologically, so you probably will still need to reload to before the Christmas event, then use the code.
Oh. What are the scenes anyways? Are they part of the beach scene or the halloween stuff?

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Oh. What are the scenes anyways? Are they part of the beach scene or the halloween stuff?
One of the scenes is after the beach event chain, but before the Christmas event chain. When Rin is still recovering from Chika's rejection she decides to go out with Futaba to clear her head. If you didn't break your promise to her you go along with them, and this is Rin's first meeting with Otoha, as well as Sensei's first time meeting Otoha. If you didn't get this event Rin later introduces Otoha to Sensei and mentions they met off-screen.

The other missable scene is at the very end of the current content and would be a spoiler for you, so I won't talk about it. You can also still get this one if you enter that cheat code.

Not betraying Rin also alters another event after the Christmas event chain. In this one you're hanging out with Rin in her room when she gets a text message from Otoha. If you betrayed Rin she focuses on her phone and the event ends there.
If you didn't she instead drops her phone and kisses Sensei. This one should also still be possible with the cheat code.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
One of the scenes is after the beach event chain, but before the Christmas event chain. When Rin is still recovering from Chika's rejection she decides to go out with Futaba to clear her head. If you didn't break your promise to her you go along with them, and this is Rin's first meeting with Otoha, as well as Sensei's first time meeting Otoha. If you didn't get this event Rin later introduces Otoha to Sensei and mentions they met off-screen.

The other missable scene is at the very end of the current content and would be a spoiler for you, so I won't talk about it. You can also still get this one if you enter that cheat code.

Not betraying Rin also alters another event after the Christmas event chain. In this one you're hanging out with Rin in her room when she gets a text message from Otoha. If you betrayed Rin she focuses on her phone and the event ends there.
If you didn't she instead drops her phone and kisses Sensei. This one should also still be possible with the cheat code.
Ah. Alright, thank you. I was too caught up in the Chika story (Guide told me to do Chika stuff for the main story) and accidentally triggered it. I didn't realize until I was like 10 main stories away. I'm going to redo this.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
What main stories/side stories do Sensei have clear emotion (anger, happiness, etc.) I'm just curious to see a happy Sensei.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Does Yumi remember asking if Sensei's memories are intact? I'm just wondering if it'd ever be brought up again.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I've just discovered this game, so I'm completely new to this thread. I have then a question : what is the point to have a sex version and one without ? I mean, according to the versions number in the OP, is the sex-free version more advanced than the version containing sex scenes ? I'm kind of lost to be honest.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Hello everyone, I've just discovered this game, so I'm completely new to this thread. I have then a question : what is the point to have a sex version and one without ? I mean, according to the versions number in the OP, is the sex-free version more advanced than the version containing sex scenes ? I'm kind of lost to be honest.
SFW version was made to comply with Patreon's rules. They both get updated, with Subleus (is that how you spell his name) developing the NSFW verison and Sebleus developing the SFW version.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The way i see it is if hes now doing a completely unaffiliated NSFW version for Patreon then he can really take his gloves off with with SS version (and season pass) - any characters he was holding back from before are now on the table, itll be interesting to see where he takes things now come summer. His content for the next couple of updates he will have already pre-planned and he is taking a couple of months to totally revamp the start of the game (which im equally excited for if honest) then we will truly get a post patreon version and see his vision for where the game goes from there.

DisMel

Apr 15, 2021
Jesus christ, does he have undiagnosed depression or something? It's like they pulled out Simon from Cry of Fear into the body of Sensei.
sensei seems pretty warped, i kinda wanna see more of his backstory, but at the same time i like the mystery that surrounds why he acts the way he does

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
sensei seems pretty warped, i kinda wanna see more of his backstory, but at the same time i like the mystery that surrounds why he acts the way he does
Yeah, I'd like to see backstory too. They never really get into his backstory, really only suggesting things like him dying in his past life (Maya suggesting reincarnation multiple times.) He seems incredibly deprived of emotion and sees the world in a pessimistic way.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes