QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I started playing from the beginning again (I didn't start when I last posted) but then I saw selebus is gonna revamp the beginning in like 3 or 4 months or something. Do you guys think it's worth waiting as there are other games I could play right now or do you think it's not worth it? I already played all the way to the beach before but stopped playing because I got trapped in the bad route and quit since then. Idk how much he's revamping but since it's just the start that's getting changed I feel it might just be best to carry on playing even if he considers it outdated or bad content.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
stopped playing because I got trapped in the bad route
That's a phase most of us have been through.
We're all supposed to be bad first, restart and be a good bro after.
Give me more of Rin's shenanigans like that please.

Definitely worth the wait imo.
There's barely any game that can come as close as this~~~
Heck, I'm even gon' keep the previous versions just to keep the old / to-be-removed content in the future as a past trophy of sorts.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
That's a phase most of us have been through.
We're all supposed to be bad first, restart and be a good bro after.
Give me more of Rin's shenanigans like that please.

Definitely worth the wait imo.
There's barely any game that can come as close as this~~~
Heck, I'm even gon' keep the previous versions just to keep the old / to-be-removed content in the future as a past trophy of sorts.
It was mainly because I played during the patch in which you couldn't do the good thing. I was going from update to update doing all the content I could find but I triggered the bad route before the good route was implemented. Btw is there some sort of way to figure out the requirements for each missable event? I heard it's just a stat number but back on my first file I swear I had missed events. Also just so you know the post said that deleted scenes will have their own event viewer section too in the new revamp.

As for other games I'm enjoying personally I like Sensei Overnight too because it seems like the protagonist is just mentally ill instead of whatever sensei is. It seems to lack a lot of the the creepypasta tier horror I remember from when I first played LiL too which is a big plus for me. Personally I remember enjoying LiL most when it was just learning about the characters and seeing their interactions etc not flashing smilely faces and hanging bodies getting in the way of the good part of the game imo.

I also enjoyed Hero's Harem Guild but the new chapter is over a year in development and I really like Haremon too.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
It was mainly because I played during the patch in which you couldn't do the good thing. I was going from update to update doing all the content I could find but I triggered the bad route before the good route was implemented. Btw is there some sort of way to figure out the requirements for each missable event? I heard it's just a stat number but back on my first file I swear I had missed events. Also just so you know the post said that deleted scenes will have their own event viewer section too in the new revamp.

As for other games I'm enjoying personally I like Sensei Overnight too because it seems like the protagonist is just mentally ill instead of whatever sensei is. It seems to lack a lot of the the creepypasta tier horror I remember from when I first played LiL too which is a big plus for me. Personally I remember enjoying LiL most when it was just learning about the characters and seeing their interactions etc not flashing smilely faces and hanging bodies getting in the way of the good part of the game imo.

I also enjoyed Hero's Harem Guild but the new chapter is over a year in development and I really like Haremon too.
I mean, now a days you could just go back to before the beach scene and put the code to reset homie status, should fix the issue.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I mean, now a days you could just go back to before the beach scene and put the code to reset homie status, should fix the issue.
And possibly introduce another one in the future, unless you know how to clean that save from a certain tag.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Which is nice but it's been so long since I played I wanted to restart so that I could refresh my memory. That being said I think I've decided to wait until the revamp update and play the other games I've been meaning to play like Champions of Realms which I got stuck on because I played when I was horny, ended up skipping dialogue and then got lost because there wasn't any event tracker lol. There's also that "all demons go to heaven" or something which seems to be made in custom maid.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Which is nice but it's been so long since I played I wanted to restart so that I could refresh my memory. That being said I think I've decided to wait until the revamp update and play the other games I've been meaning to play like Champions of Realms which I got stuck on because I played when I was horny, ended up skipping dialogue and then got lost because there wasn't any event tracker lol. There's also that "all demons go to heaven" or something which seems to be made in custom maid.
Oh. If Sebeles is making the remake though, it's probably the patreon version which means no NSFW, though I'm not sure. You'd probably know more because I had no clue there was going to be a remake until today.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Oh. If Sebeles is making the remake though, it's probably the patreon version which means no NSFW, though I'm not sure. You'd probably know more because I had no clue there was going to be a remake until today.
He's not making a remake, he's remaking early part of the game, while adding and cutting scenes (but making them still available) and it's on the front page.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I can fully understand why we have a side girl categories in the game, but damn I hate it. I want to see more of everyone! Also I hope for an Harem ending, but I'm not sure if the side girls would be included and I would love to see at last half of them as part of the harem/family ending. The idea that Niki and Sensei don't come together after all, doesn't feel right. (I like Niki far more then I thought I would)

The Halloween party was again, wonderful and horrible at the same time. Good work.

Nikis new album is called Watermelon Fantasy? Will Maya become a fan of Niki?

Completely random question about Kummon-mi. Does the city have a subway system? I assume not, but I wanted to ask.

Headpats under construction? But these are the best parts from the inviting over option! T~T

I've just found out, that there is indeed a lessons in love tier list. I'm just over a year late, thankfully my laziness prevented me from making one myself.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
I can fully understand why we have a side girl categories in the game, but damn I hate it. I want to see more of everyone! Also I hope for an Harem ending, but I'm not sure if the side girls would be included and I would love to see at last half of them as part of the harem/family ending. The idea that Niki and Sensei don't come together after all, doesn't feel right. (I like Niki far more then I thought I would)
No harem. At least as a happy ending.
Completely random question about Kummon-mi. Does the city have a subway system? I assume not, but I wanted to ask.
No clue. As Sensei once noticed, new things just pop out into existence at random, so maybe.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes