EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Exactly my thinking. Subeles can make whatever now because he's simply making a fan-mod for LiL. :)

Could you clarify? Were there family members outside of Ami? >_<
I don't know about Chinami. Her lust stat is literally named "Bonk" but that's on the guide mod so it's probably not true

On other notes, I assume Yumi's route would be the longest to complete for.. obvious reasons

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Now that I think about it, Nick from L4D2 would probably be a decent poster on Yumi's wall due to how similar they are. Their personalities, they both steal, though Nick is 10x better.

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
selebus should tell all of his patrons to support him on suscribestar instead...make it a big Fuck you to patreon.
Actually, there is an annual pass that supporters can buy on his merch store. Subscribestar seems to be a bit more annoying on his end than Patreon is in terms of getting the money pledged, so if you're going to bail on Patreon and want to go to SS, check that out before you do. I believe he said he gets 100% of the money there rather than the percentage cut that Patreon and SS take.

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
I don't know about Chinami. Her lust stat is literally named "Bonk" but that's on the guide mod so it's probably not true
That's solely to do with the mod, yeah. The base game just says "Lust: N/A" like the other characters who don't have lust events yet (e.g. Sana).

Razorhead

May 18, 2017
Could you clarify? Were there family members outside of Ami? >_<
Like others have said, this refers to family members like Sana and Sara, Kirin and Karin, etc...
It was also mentioned that a foursome with the entire soccer team (Kirin, Karin, and Miku) is very likely, though not 100% confirmed yet.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I'm curious, what happened to old Sensei with the new one took his body? Are they like sharing bodies or is the old one just erased from existance?

Getsugabub87

Apr 3, 2020
hey all i have some dificulty to get wakanas soup or another year with you. It says call her at evening and well... it must be weekend i think, since what i have noticed some events or ones that has second running automatically after them seem to be usually made for saturday or weekends.

Not sure if you are limited to one at time like kaoris last two events that run back to back sad girls special and clouds. It was saturday and day 400+ i tried to call wakana at that same night but...not get the soup or another year with you event start. Maybe affection need to be specific lvl like 10 0r 15 with wakana not sure. that is another thing that come to mind.

only floating for ever unfilled event is missing of requirements in good morning main event, so yeaah XD.

If anyone has advices what i might be missing i really appriciate the help :) usually it is just something that i have missed and wikiguide helps or the forum here but now i am actually hit the wall XD ( Actually has energy drink or two in freezer since they are gamers best friends ;))

like i said it just might be something minor i missed like doing event requirements in certain order or some char events visiting dorms etc :) eventually figuring it out :)
I just kept calling her and progressing time until the event played. Ended up playing on a Monday.

yoongi

May 27, 2020
Can I see missed scenes? I just finished the Halloween Event but missed a Sara scene because her lust was too low.

25thKnight

May 20, 2020
Any trivia for the event "girls in spandex"?

It's kind of hard for me to choose between the girls so can anyone spoil me for each choices, I would appreciate it very much

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Any trivia for the event "girls in spandex"?

It's kind of hard for me to choose between the girls so can anyone spoil me for each choices, I would appreciate it very much
5+ affection for whoever you choose. Nothing really to it from what I know.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
I'm curious, what happened to old Sensei with the new one took his body? Are they like sharing bodies or is the old one just erased from existance?
We have no idea.
How does the "homie" system work with Rin?
If you fingered Chika, i.e. saw the event Schadenfreude, before the beach trip where Rin confessed, you are a bad homie for breaking your promise to Rin to not pursue Chika before Rin had the chance to confess (made in the event Cafe Mocha), and Rin will give you shit about it for the rest of the game and not trust you as much (resulting in missing two events). If you didn't, you are a good homie.
Why is the protagonist so dead inside?
Probably some childhood trauma we don't know about.
Where can I get the Koikatsu character cards? Will I still get them by donating $10 in Patreon?
They are unavailable.
Is it bad to miss events? I accidentally missed prisoner and now I'm worried.
Missing events just means you don't see certain content on that playthrough. Some events are more impactful than others; Prisoner, though, is an awkward one to miss, because it's a huge component of two characters' storylines.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes