johlem

Apr 30, 2018
I can fully understand why we have a side girl categories in the game, but damn I hate it. I want to see more of everyone! Also I hope for an Harem ending, but I'm not sure if the side girls would be included and I would love to see at last half of them as part of the harem/family ending. The idea that Niki and Sensei don't come together after all, doesn't feel right. (I like Niki far more then I thought I would)
I don't think there will be a harem ending added to this game, especially when you see the jealousy and the possessive side of some girls.
And I don't see how a happy ending where everyone agrees to share sensei could happen in a coherent way.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It has also been confirmed that all dorm roommates will receive threesome scenes, and all family members will receive threesome scenes.
I wonder how that's gonna work with Ami (or Chika).

I'm guessing maybe some "dream" sequences (like the one where Maya jerks you off).

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
I wonder how that's gonna work with Ami (or Chika).

I'm guessing maybe some "dream" sequences (like the one where Maya jerks you off).
To be fair, Yumi is warming up with Sensei. Not sure with Maya.

They said every main cast would get a couple nsfw scenes anyways.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
so it was a lie?
Nah, it's just that there's a SFW version now (on top of the NSFW version).

So for people who want lewd stuff, they just can keep playing the NSFW version as usual, and nothing will really change.
For those who want SFW version/play LiL in a public space, they now have a new option to download the SFW version.

Reactions: moodle

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021

So for people who want lewd stuff, they just can keep playing the NSFW version as usual, and nothing will really change.
For those who want SFW version/play LiL in a public space, they now have a new option to download the SFW version.
sounds like a wast of effort and well time but what ever

Papa Is My Name

Aug 19, 2018

but don't the lewd stuff have a lot of importance to the overall story?

Papa Is My Name

Aug 19, 2018
btw is it just me or the ages of this charcters are all BS for example in a happy time we see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in that same scene we see amy and maya who look like they are 6-8 and sensei who looks like 14-15
but the game says that sensei is 31 and at some point says that the girl are freshman

ansc

Jan 16, 2018
Selebus: "If you had a child tomorrow, that child would be able to read at a pretty ok level by the time LIL is done"

I'm in the middle of my second replay now, and have started categorizing all the non-filler events and various quotes to try and guess what is going to happen/find esoterica/because I'm weird and the topic (purpose, the worth of humanity and life) is what I think about very often.

So, I like the game. Alot. But I'm not an ass kisser.

That... really doesn't sound like a good idea.

I really like steak. 20 pounds of steak to put in my fridge sounds great. Hell, maybe even 200 pounds if there is room...

But 20,000 pounds?.... that sounds like more than I could ever consume, much less derive novelty or pleasure from.

That's how I feel about this.

Only way it makes sense if he means a LIL MCU, basically. That would still be hard to keep going so long and not be bastardized and trite but that is at least theoretically tenable, especially with breaks and especially if he is somehow able to scale it in a multimedia sense with different properties and different formats under one umbrella.

Like the big Japanese visual novels and their various adaptations.

(PS- again, this is not 'hate', just trying to provide feedback as all fandoms become more yes-man-ish over time, to their eventual detriment. They are micro societies in that way...)

Reactions: crustlord12

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
won't be really cool if the nsfw and the sfw actually be different and have different routes and paths from one another?
At that point Selebus would just be working on two games in parallel instead of one game, which would slow down development tremendously. No thanks.
didn't maya said at some point that the sensei in the past in this sensei are the same?
Yeah, but we don't know if that means that every single Sensei she's ever seen has been the real Sensei, or if some of them were "fake" Senseis like she thought we were at the start of the game. The metaphysics of what happens when Sensei resets haven't been clearly established.
btw is it just me or the ages of this charcters are all BS for example in a happy time we see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in that same scene we see amy and maya who look like they are 6-8 and sensei who looks like 14-15
but the game says that sensei is 31 and at some point says that the girl are freshman
That happy scene is almost certainly not literal history. Most of the happy scenes are heavily symbolic, dreamlike events that clearly have relevance to real things that literally happened, but where it is ambiguous how much of what we're seeing is real, how much is imagined, and how much is meant to represent other things.

That said, the game timeline is pretty consistent. Sensei is 31, he and Niki dated for five years including when they were in high school, the accident happened eight years ago, Ami was seven at the time, she's a high school freshman now. All of that lines up if you sit down and work it out.

(By the way, it's generally considered better form to edit pre-existing posts rather than make four posts in a row in within minutes of one another.)

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes