Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I see. But how would you do a purity route if most of the main story lines require you to have practically every character to max? At the end of chapter 1 you're practically in a relationship with everyone except for Maya, Yumi, Rin, Miku, etc.
Not sure of all the details :)

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I see. But how would you do a purity route if most of the main story lines require you to have practically every character to max? At the end of chapter 1 you're practically in a relationship with everyone except for Maya, Yumi, Rin, Miku, etc.
My guess is that the game will check to see what endings you've already completed to open up new paths. It might seem like a completely different story from day 1 once you get the first ending. That's all guesswork, though.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
My guess is that the game will check to see what endings you've already completed to open up new paths. It might seem like a completely different story from day 1 once you get the first ending. That's all guesswork, though.
Hm. So I'm assuming it's going to be one of the games where the protagonist KNOWS if you restarted?

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Hm. So I'm assuming it's going to be one of the games where the protagonist KNOWS if you restarted?
I don't think that's strictly necessary for what I described, but it's certainly a possibility with the resets, and Sensei being aware of those.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
After the harem route is done, with its own ending, a new story will start: the dark route. We know nothing about this except the name. After the dark route is done, with its ending, the 35 separate purity routes open up, each with their own ending. Maybe there will be a "true" ending after all of those. You should think of the routes as separate stories (albeit sequels to one another), because that's how conventional story-based visual novels tend to work.

But yeah, this is gonna take a while.

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
After the harem route is done, with its own ending, a new story will start: the dark route. We know nothing about this except the name. After the dark route is done, with its ending, the 35 separate purity routes open up, each with their own ending. Maybe there will be a "true" ending after all of those. You should think of the routes as separate stories (albeit sequels to one another), because that's how conventional story-based visual novels tend to work.

But yeah, this is gonna take a while.
I assume the dark ending will complete the horror aspect of the game. Assuming the game will be done when it hits v1.0, that would mean the harem ending is done within a year or so? I'm not sure but since its 0.21, I'm just assuming.

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
I assume the dark ending will complete the horror aspect of the game. Assuming the game will be done when it hits v1.0, that would mean the harem ending is done within a year or so? I'm not sure but since its 0.21, I'm just assuming.
Version numbers are a terrible thing to try and use to judge how far along a game is in it's journey to full release. There's no standard devs on this site adhere to.

Papa Is My Name

Aug 19, 2018
At that point Selebus would just be working on two games in parallel instead of one game, which would slow down development tremendously. No thanks.
oh no i don't mean two separate games but some differences for comedic purposes

Yeah, but we don't know if that means that every single Sensei she's ever seen has been the real Sensei, or if some of them were "fake" Senseis like she thought we were at the start of the game. The metaphysics of what happens when Sensei resets haven't been clearly established.
this depends on what Selebus considers self and ego for example Senseis who have different memorys are different people even if they have the same beliefs and ambition and have similar short comings sooo yeah
you are right its better to wait until Selebus explain this

That said, the game timeline is pretty consistent. Sensei is 31, he and Niki dated for five years including when they were in high school, the accident happened eight years ago, Ami was seven at the time, she's a high school freshman now. All of that lines up if you sit down and work it out.
but Noriko said she began loving Sensei when she was 5 so that means Sensei and Niki had at that point dated for 3 years but
(and this maybe be wrong) Noriko she said she began loving Sensei when he and her sister's relationship was still in its early stages so that makes her 13-14

(By the way, it's generally considered better form to edit pre-existing posts rather than make four posts in a row in within minutes of one another.)
yeah sorry man i have been a user for 2 years but just recently started chating in the forums so sorry for any trouble that i
caused

Reactions: osmann

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Well they are deleting all sex in the game. I'm out now then. Terrible move in my opinion.
You're right! If only someone had thought to mention it to the developer, then this disasterous business decision may have been stymied and prevented before it was too late!

Or maybe it's because the payment processors that work with patreon are a bunch of prudes and hate literally anything even vaguely controversial on this matter and thus a "SFW" version had to be created in order to appease the rules of patreon. No, that's just silly. Obviously it's only your profound insight that could notice this "terrible move" ahead of time and warned Subeles *cough* Selebus about this so that he would keep the smut in the game! I mean, you were so convinced of your correctness and your insight that you didn't even bother to read the last couple pages of posts, nor did you deign to even glance at the search function as none could possibly match your towering intellect enough to notice this misstep and perhaps be reassured in the comments that what they thought was happening wasn't... I mean that couldn't possibly happen.

buff

May 29, 2017
Well they are deleting all sex in the game. I'm out now then. Terrible move in my opinion.
Cool your jets..... The "real" version of the game will continue to be available, just not on Patreon. Similar to how games like Sunshine Love operate. Fortunately Patreon has not tried very hard to enforce the bit on their standards that says essentially "if you use Patreon, you cannot post anything anywhere that does not meet _our_ standards."

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Yes, that's what happen. Lo and behold new and improved version of LiL with hugs instead of sex. The best decision developer ever made.

yoongi

May 27, 2020
Are they all canonically speaking Japanese and everything's just translated to English or are they actually all fluent?

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Are they all canonically speaking Japanese and everything's just translated to English or are they actually all fluent?
Canonically Japanese. However the game acknowledges how Westernised a lot of their references and behaviour is but the reason why might be way more complicated than anyone would ever assume to answer.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
If the sex scene have been replace by hugs, then what will the dark route entail?
Choking? Bear Hugs? No sex is dark enough imo :KEK:

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Canonically Japanese. However the game acknowledges how Westernised a lot of their references and behaviour is but the reason why might be way more complicated than anyone would ever assume to answer.
It's possible that they may be speaking English because I'm pretty sure Sensei doesn't understand the japanese in happy scenes.

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes