HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I haven't played the game in a long time but the new SFW version and a rework of the NSFW version sound stupid and a huge waste of time.
When I stopped playing I did it because the game felt like a chore to play because the sandbox gameplay with stat grind and it was a bit too dialogue-heavy for my taste but I liked most of the characters.
If Patreon fucks around with the game the Dev should have just erased every mention of the game from Patreon and just post a few renders of characters that are allowed on Patreon so he could keep the page and move the game to SubscribeStar.

Can we get a better distinction on the OP what version is worth the download or even better don't even post the SFW version here?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So which one I should download for adult version? The main download link or the patreon 21.5 thingy?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The dev is an absolute madlad. He actually spent all that time and effort to make an alternate safe for work version of his game just because Patreon being being their usual asshat selves. On the good side its both funny and admirable as he can still take money from his support their to continue his NSFW efforts on his game but on the flipside its spending i dare say ample amounts of time to script and develop a SFW version im honesty imagining only a few will actually play. I get it though, i know plenty of backers who trust no other site but Patreon because it uses Paypal unlike say Subscribestar the main alternative.

qwer@07

Aug 5, 2018
Lessons in Love [v0.21.5 Part 1 Public] [Selebus][Win/Linux][Compressed]
Original Size : 4.46 GB Compressed Size : 1.66 GB

This compression is unofficial

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
" - Several events are being completely removed so that progression for characters like Ayane, Futaba, and Makoto feels less rushed. "
lol I can assure you rushing is one thing this game never had a problem with, ironically enough it has had a problem with dragging things out. Too much time spent going back and forth with no clear direction. I think it's about time to give up on this one til it's complete.

moodle

Nov 26, 2016
there is any difference between the patron version v0.21 part 1 listed here and the itch.io one?
Nope. Unlike other games, LiL does not have a distinction between its patron builds and its public builds: patrons just get the build two weeks sooner. The exact same stuff that patrons got gets released publicly.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does this mean I need to either subscribe to the patreon or subscribestar to get the NSFW version from now on?
Haven't really followed what's been going on for the last year, waiting for updates to pile up to finally waddle through all the content, only to find out after downloading the latest version that its heavily censored? What the actual hell happened here, what a huge disappointment.
Also I believe Subelus said that NSFW mods will be created so that Patreon users can [for free] mod their game to get the NSFW experience.

I assume that the mod will be free and released on discord (but only compatible with the paid version of the game), so I'll post the mod here on F95zone if that's the case.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Can someone remind me which Ayane scene is Selebus referring to in the rework FAQ?
I'm after the Halloween party, so I assume I've seen it, but I started to play this game so long ago.. Will probably start over after the rework.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
" - Several events are being completely removed so that progression for characters like Ayane, Futaba, and Makoto feels less rushed. "
lol I can assure you rushing is one thing this game never had a problem with, ironically enough it has had a problem with dragging things out. Too much time spent going back and forth with no clear direction. I think it's about time to give up on this one til it's complete.
See you in 2052! :D

4.20 star(s) 296 Votes